Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287676 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4530 on: April 15, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »
I heard something like we haven't won a game over a team with a .500+ record since before the f'kin all star break

here's an even bigger shocker: the lakers have the third worst record since january 11th. only teams with worse records than us since jan. 11 are the grizzlies and the timberwolves. thats rite.. the 76ers, the hawks, the sorry ass celtics, milwaukee fuckin bucks, theyve all been better than us in the past 45 games. thats fucking sad.

but i have a long-term memory, unlike most cynical bandwagoners. the way the lakers played in the first half of the season showed that they are capable of being an elite team, but they just completely collapsed after all the injuries. everybody is back now, and they are no longer in top-form. not to mention their defense has become 10,000 times worse. we need odom to get that spark that he had in the beginning of the season, and we need walton and kwame to deliver through the pain. otherwise, we're fucked. thats not being pessimistic, thats being realistic. if anybody thinks the lakers can win it all with the way theyre playin NOW, then quite frankly u are a retard.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4531 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »
lakers pulled off the win. that shit got pretty damn scary in the 4th quarter, but kobe and his 50 points were able to overcome

wcsoldier

« Reply #4532 on: April 15, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »
We're in the playoffs  8), play D and all it's possible...

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4533 on: April 15, 2007, 10:33:51 PM »
I want the FUCKING SUNS!!!!!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #4534 on: April 15, 2007, 10:50:53 PM »
^^^^ 4 sure.. use the same plan as last year.. slow the flow of the game down, pound it inside and please stop shooting 3s... the only 3s we have to shoot , are which are setting up by a player doubled down low or after penetrating.. not meaningless 3s as we usually take.. back on topic , the only good interior Defender the Suns have is Thomas BUT if he has to play more minutes, that means it'll slow Suns offense down... (Thomas is not energic like Amare is) think about it.. Sasha can do a good job on Nash.. give the ball to Kobe on the SF position as much as possible... Lamar has to destroy Marion like last year, Kwame will do a good job on Amare.. and Luke has to post when Barbosa is on the court, not when he's facing Diaw... that's the things that come to my mind

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4535 on: April 15, 2007, 11:24:48 PM »
just got home from the games a couple minute...i was in row 12 8) LET GOOOOOOOO LAKERS!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4536 on: April 15, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »
I love the starting line up the Lakers had. I hope it stays this way in the playoffs. 8)

rik

« Reply #4537 on: April 16, 2007, 08:26:50 AM »
Our championship run has begun.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4538 on: April 16, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4539 on: April 16, 2007, 10:29:30 AM »
Lakers>Suns

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4540 on: April 16, 2007, 07:46:24 PM »
grizzlies>Lakers  LOL  U KNOW ITS TRUE

barely squeeked into tha playoffs

i wanna see a rematch of last year , the suns vs the lakers..... suns are a lil better now with amare , they should replace smush with Farmer on Steve nash because smush gets his ass ate up by that highscreen play nash likes to run with diaw

wcsoldier

« Reply #4541 on: April 16, 2007, 09:53:46 PM »
Lakers>Suns
by the way didn't a Suns play say that they will destroy us this year if they face us... I read it on a forum , don't know if it's true but apparently sth like "this won't go in 7 games, there isn't the same team anymore, they can't D , we'll beat them easily" after a game .. Anyone has heard of this ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4542 on: April 16, 2007, 11:11:42 PM »
grizzlies>Lakers  LOL  U KNOW ITS TRUE

barely squeeked into tha playoffs

i wanna see a rematch of last year , the suns vs the lakers..... suns are a lil better now with amare , they should replace smush with Farmer on Steve nash because smush gets his ass ate up by that highscreen play nash likes to run with diaw

LMAO@the Heat fan talking shit.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4543 on: April 18, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »
nice dunk by jordan farmar 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4544 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »
Am I the only won who still thinks we're goin to win it all?

No...

Surprise of the century. 8)

Some people love disappointment.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"