Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287064 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4575 on: April 28, 2007, 11:04:37 AM »
Wow! 2 players out of the 3 you have in your sig are inconsistent bums.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4576 on: April 28, 2007, 03:22:52 PM »
The Lakers won't let Walton go.They need to find a good PG, ditch Smush, and let Farmar be his first back up.
Bynum+Farmar+Walton+a couple of years=championship

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4577 on: April 28, 2007, 10:24:14 PM »
Wow! 2 players out of the 3 you have in your sig are inconsistent bums.

LOL

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4578 on: April 28, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »
The season still isn't over for the real fans...

ahh... look at the little kike trying to discredit someone...grow up, kike!  ;D  8)

LMAO@telling someone to grow up while calling them a "kike".

And imma keEp callin you that...can't respect muthafuckas that take smush parkers side over our coaches who have brought championships to this franchise,,,,,when smush leaves go with him..you made it clear you're a smush groupie NOT A LAKERS FAN.!!

Smush groupie? Are you retarded? Seriously though.

all you did was make excuses for him when he said/did some bullshit...

when Smush shittid on Phil in PHX you said "I don't believe what the media says"..........LMFAO...Smush & Phil talked about after the game  :laugh: :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4579 on: April 29, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »
The season still isn't over for the real fans...

ahh... look at the little kike trying to discredit someone...grow up, kike!  ;D  8)

LMAO@telling someone to grow up while calling them a "kike".

And imma keEp callin you that...can't respect muthafuckas that take smush parkers side over our coaches who have brought championships to this franchise,,,,,when smush leaves go with him..you made it clear you're a smush groupie NOT A LAKERS FAN.!!

Smush groupie? Are you retarded? Seriously though.

all you did was make excuses for him when he said/did some bullshit...

when Smush shittid on Phil in PHX you said "I don't believe what the media says"..........LMFAO...Smush & Phil talked about after the game  :laugh: :laugh:

Smush didn't shit on anyone...I don't need to be a tabloid fag like you, I believe Phil can handle his own shit. Smush was STILL a steal these past 2 years, so stfu and stop getting mad because you have difficulties showing anyone on our team not named Kobe some love...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4580 on: April 29, 2007, 03:47:50 PM »
"Smush hasn't shit on anyone"

^^ lol @ the kike being in denial  :D

And lol @ "tabloid" ......When Smush shitiid on Rambis, i saw it with my own eyes...so did every other laker fan....when smush shittid on phil in the wizards game..i saw it with my own eyes...so did every othe laker fan.....when smush shittid on phil in PHX, they (Smush & Phil) talked about it after the game and it became a big story and smush kept talking shit about phil

LOL...I KNOW you're starting to feel like shit for taking smush side over our coaches....i ain't going to stop "Exposing" you for the piece of shit Laker fan you are....so you go ahead and keep making immature post trying to discredit me :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4581 on: April 30, 2007, 12:34:40 PM »
"Smush hasn't shit on anyone"

^^ lol @ the kike being in denial  :D

And lol @ "tabloid" ......When Smush shitiid on Rambis, i saw it with my own eyes...so did every other laker fan....when smush shittid on phil in the wizards game..i saw it with my own eyes...so did every othe laker fan.....when smush shittid on phil in PHX, they (Smush & Phil) talked about it after the game and it became a big story and smush kept talking shit about phil

LOL...I KNOW you're starting to feel like shit for taking smush side over our coaches....i ain't going to stop "Exposing" you for the piece of shit Laker fan you are....so you go ahead and keep making immature post trying to discredit me :loser:

I never took any "sides", girl...Look at the way you see shit, like a little kid. :grumpy:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4582 on: April 30, 2007, 01:36:58 PM »
When was the last time a team got overhualed and things got better? It usually is done out of desperation. Just make a few changes. Either get another big man or get a older, better PG. But why trade Lamar AND Bynum? That's taking a step forward and 2 steps back.
Trade Kwame Smush + Vlad Rad + first round draft pick for JO. Sign a decent PG with the MLE and you got yourself a true contender. No overhual neccessary.

Edit: If only trades were that simple, but you get what I'm saying.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4583 on: April 30, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
When was the last time a team got overhualed and things got better? It usually is done out of desperation. Just make a few changes. Either get another big man or get a older, better PG. But why trade Lamar AND Bynum? That's taking a step forward and 2 steps back.
Trade Kwame Smush + Vlad Rad + first round draft pick for JO. Sign a decent PG with the MLE and you got yourself a true contender. No overhual neccessary.

Edit: If only trades were that simple, but you get what I'm saying.
^If it were possible, Kobe/JO/LO would be THE SHIT. I feel they just need another PF, a better PG, and to work on their defense. Game 3 showed what could happen if the Lakers focused more on their D and I hope next season they do more of that. 8)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 03:50:43 PM by iM ThAt LoNg BeAcH PlAYa... »

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4584 on: April 30, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »
if we can get Jermaine O Neil or KG and still have Odom im all for it.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4585 on: April 30, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
if we can get Jermaine O Neil or KG and still have Odom im all for it.
^Oh hell yeah, KG/Kobe/Odom, aw man. That would be championship team right there if they also get some stronger role players around them.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4586 on: May 01, 2007, 02:51:20 AM »
The only way we can acquire KG is by him opting out.. so that means one more year to wait.. coz even if KG was on the trading block, Wolves would prefer to trade him to the opposite Conf.. as I said before, acquiring a major player will cost us Lamar or Bynum.. of course the type of trade Teddy wrote down would be off the hook but I don't think NBA GMs are THAT high.. once again our salary cap situation is  :-X, we have players like Kwame and Vlad making some important paper but who have lil trade values

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4587 on: May 01, 2007, 07:08:46 AM »
of course the type of trade Teddy wrote down would be off the hook but I don't think NBA GMs are THAT high..

:)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4588 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »
of course the type of trade Teddy wrote down would be off the hook but I don't think NBA GMs are THAT high..
Like I said, if only trades were that simple. I was just throwing a hypothetical trade out there to demonstrate that an overhaul of the team isn't necessary. And GM's have made weired trades in the NBA.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4589 on: May 02, 2007, 11:13:46 AM »
^^^^ we'll see how things go this offseason which is VERY important for the future of our team.. this may determine if we'll be an average team or a contender one in the upcoming years.. Mitch and the Buss family will have to step it up BIG TIME and not repeating the previous mistakes