Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288046 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4815 on: June 22, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »
Bucher is a sack of shit, NEVER post his "info" in here...he's the one who claimed Lakers spoke to Chicago about trading Kobe, only to have John Paxson say the complete opposite a day later. This guy is ALWAYS starting false rumors and what not..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4816 on: June 22, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bz7RwPI0L5k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bz7RwPI0L5k</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4817 on: June 22, 2007, 09:14:37 PM »
http://www.sigdomain.com/draftexpress_5.mp3
^Listen up to the 3:55 mark on the audio mp3 clip...

Basically:

- Pacers are looking at PG draft prospects between the 15-25 pick.
- Believe the Jermaine O'Neal trade to the Lakers still might happen.

Lakers would trade:
- Andrew Bynum
- Lamar Odom
- 19th Pick

Pacers would trade:
- Jermaine O'Neal
- Danny Granger

If we're getting Granger in the deal - pull the trigger Mitch!

C - Kwame Brown / Chris Mihm
PF - Jermaine O'neal / Ronny Turiaf / Vladimir Radmanovic
SF - Luke Walton / Danny Granger / Maurice Evans
SG = Kobe Bryant / Bonzi Wells
PG - Jordan Farmar / Luther Head

MLE - Mo Williams
Vet Min - Grant Hill

^ = 2008 NBA Champions
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4818 on: June 22, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »
LMAO!!!!! NO way we are giving up Granger and JO in the same deal unless we get Kobe and even then I might not do it LOL. In a couple of years if not sooner Granger will be better than Odom and Granger is a MUCH BIGGER prospect than Bynum, fuck that trade!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4819 on: June 22, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
And LMAO at the depth chart BabyG,    Granger is wayyyy better than Walton, thats not even a comparison,  Granger is easily a future all star, the Pacers wont trade him, I promise that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4820 on: June 22, 2007, 09:53:48 PM »
^ even if he is better Walton would still be the starter. Phil goes with who knows the triangle (which is why Vlad Rad didn't get the starting job he was promised).

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4821 on: June 22, 2007, 09:55:11 PM »
^ even if he is better Walton would still be the starter. Phil goes with who knows the triangle (which is why Vlad Rad didn't get the starting job he was promised).

yeah thats true,  but Granger does it all. dude reminds me soo much of Pippen, Danny is gona be a fuckin awesome player.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4822 on: June 22, 2007, 10:31:35 PM »
^ yeah i love dudes game. i cant wait to see him and andre iggy grow in the league.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4823 on: June 22, 2007, 11:41:38 PM »
Mitch Kupshack and Kobe Bryant Met

Los Angeles Times!

With his trip to Spain behind him and an uncertain future ahead, Kobe Bryant spent Friday morning in a familiar place.

The unhappy superstar met with Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak for about an hour at the team's training facility in El Segundo.

Although it was believed that their first face-to-face meeting since the nine-time All-Star made a public plea to rehire Jerry West didn't change Bryant's mind as far as his trade demand, it did open a new dialogue between Bryant and management, sources said.

Kupchak declined to provide any specifics of their conversation, which took place a day after Minnesota forward Kevin Garnett reportedly vetoed a trade to Boston.

"We did meet, and what was said between the two of us will remain between us," Kupchak said.

Bryant's agent, Rob Pelinka, was unavailable for comment.

Bryant, who demanded a trade more than three weeks ago, arrived Friday before 9 a.m., the sight of his white Bentley in the players' parking lot creating a buzz for team employees who arrived after he did.

In a strange twist, center Andrew Bynum was working out downstairs at the facility during Bryant's visit. Bryant has criticized the Lakers' front office for not trading Bynum last season to New Jersey for eight-time All-Star point guard Jason Kidd.

Bryant and Bynum did not speak Friday.

Last Friday, Bryant met with Lakers owner Jerry Buss in Spain and reiterated his demand for a trade. Bryant, who will be 29 in August, has four years and $88.6 million left on his contract, although he can void it in two years.

The Lakers have maintained that they do not plan to trade Bryant. Buss, in a statement last month, said the team would "continue to pursue every avenue possible to improve our team with him as the cornerstone."

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4824 on: June 22, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
Where the fuck have you been Lakers_Fan89? We've missed your amusing posts.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4825 on: June 23, 2007, 12:02:34 AM »
i been in here you know..well im getting me a job so i can get my car 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4826 on: June 23, 2007, 12:43:26 AM »
^ ahhh you're back  ;D

now i can stop posting all the daily news.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4827 on: June 23, 2007, 02:32:57 AM »
If we're getting Granger in the deal - pull the trigger Mitch!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4828 on: June 23, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »
Two days ago the italian guard Marco Belinelli worked with the Lakers in the pre-draft workout. He's a very skilled player, def 10x better than Sasha Vujacic, if you ask me. He could be a good draft selection. But he said Clippers and Pistons are the teams who were more impressed by him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4829 on: June 23, 2007, 01:04:26 PM »
LMAO!!!!! NO way we are giving up Granger and JO in the same deal unless we get Kobe and even then I might not do it LOL. In a couple of years if not sooner Granger will be better than Odom and Granger is a MUCH BIGGER prospect than Bynum, fuck that trade!

Granger will never be better than Odom. He has a chance, but I just don't see it. And LOL@Granger being a bigger prospect than Bynum. BYNUM WOULD RIVAL ODEN AND DURANT FOR FIRST PICK IN THIS YEARS DRAFT! And you're FUCKING INSANE if you wouldn't trade JO+Granger for Kobe, especially when you know JO is gone anyways...PeACe