Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288425 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5040 on: July 27, 2007, 06:44:08 PM »
The roster I posted would be better than Dallas' roster...

You're a delusional sack of crap.

Bynum/Webber/Odom/Kobe/Fisher is NOT better than Diop/Nowitzki/Howard/Terry/Harris

Only position we win in is SG...and MAYBE C.

LMAO.

PG Derek Fisher > Devin Harris (Devin Harris is still young, and Dallas doesn't even like him as their PG)
SG Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry (LMFAO@thinking a team can win with Terry as the starting shooting guard)
SF Lamar Odom > Josh Howard (if Lamar can stay healthy, he is easily a better all around player than Howard)
PF Chris Webber <<<<< Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas wins this position for obvious reasons, but we get some much improved front court help)
C Andrew Bynum > Desenga Diop (Both raw, Bynum obviously has the better potential and is already more skilled)

Coach: Phil Jackson >>>>>>>>> Avery Johnson

Baby G is a joke and sometimes I question if he has any fuckin idea what he's talking about.

Gerald Wallace everyone!! OMG, WE DIDNT TRADE ODOM FOR HIM!!! :'( :'( :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5041 on: July 27, 2007, 06:45:18 PM »

I bet $200 that dallas will have a better record than the Lakers...

Dallas has had their players/system in tact for longer...

8)

The roster I posted is still better...Baby G siding with you just confirmed that. :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5042 on: July 27, 2007, 07:39:44 PM »

You're a delusional sack of crap.

Bynum/Webber/Odom/Kobe/Fisher is NOT better than Diop/Nowitzki/Howard/Terry/Harris

Only position we win in is SG...and MAYBE C.

LMAO.

PG Derek Fisher > Devin Harris (Devin Harris is still young, and Dallas doesn't even like him as their PG)
SG Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry (LMFAO@thinking a team can win with Terry as the starting shooting guard)
SF Lamar Odom > Josh Howard (if Lamar can stay healthy, he is easily a better all around player than Howard)
PF Chris Webber <<<<< Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas wins this position for obvious reasons, but we get some much improved front court help)
C Andrew Bynum > Desenga Diop (Both raw, Bynum obviously has the better potential and is already more skilled)

Coach: Phil Jackson >>>>>>>>> Avery Johnson

Baby G is a joke and sometimes I question if he has any fuckin idea what he's talking about.

Gerald Wallace everyone!! OMG, WE DIDNT TRADE ODOM FOR HIM!!! :'( :'( :'(

Lol I'm the joke? Okay keep telling yourself that. Don't respond to me till Lamar Odom makes an All-Star team...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5043 on: July 27, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »
I'm not the moron who wants Gerald Wallace for Lamar Odom...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5044 on: July 27, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »
Don't respond to me till Lamar Odom makes an All-Star team...

^

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5045 on: July 27, 2007, 09:31:57 PM »
Webber a laker? damn,a laker jersey id wear other than Magic...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5046 on: July 28, 2007, 08:05:14 AM »
Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs and Golden State Warriors have all expressed interest in Juan Carlos Navarro, according to agent Miquel Sola.

How are they even supposed to sign him after they spend the money on Fisher? That said Navarro >> Fisher
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5047 on: July 28, 2007, 09:57:45 AM »
Navarro is the point guard from Barcelona i'm talking about from more than a year labelling him the best player in Europe in that position (i mean the best prospect for the NBA, cause you can be good for Euroleague and you can't be a good fit for the NBA, you know what i mean?). I think right now Navarro > Crittenton (and Farmar, obviously), but i'm happy about Crittenton's potential and i'm happy we signed Fisher, so i think we're pretty loaded in the PG spot. But whoever takes this Navarro guy gets probably the most exciting player from Europe at the moment. He can dribble inside very well, he can dunk, he remembers me Tony Parker a little bit. Same explosive action, same personality, same penetration skills. He's a Tony Parker type of player, very exciting to watch. Damn i'd love him to play in the NBA!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5048 on: July 28, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
Chris Webber to the Lakers?

Man i don't know. Vets min? I'd take P.J. Brown over him but i wouldn't mind getting Webber.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5049 on: July 28, 2007, 10:19:22 AM »
Don't respond to me till Lamar Odom makes an All-Star team...

^

Don't respond to me until you stop being a complete dumbshit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5050 on: July 28, 2007, 10:21:03 AM »
Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers, Memphis Grizzlies, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs and Golden State Warriors have all expressed interest in Juan Carlos Navarro, according to agent Miquel Sola.

How are they even supposed to sign him after they spend the money on Fisher? That said Navarro >> Fisher

You're more fascinated with what the Lakers do than anyone else...You should already know, BUSS IS PAYING THE LUXURY TAX THIS YEAR (thank you, Kobe)...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5051 on: July 28, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
Navarro is the point guard from Barcelona i'm talking about from more than a year labelling him the best player in Europe in that position (i mean the best prospect for the NBA, cause you can be good for Euroleague and you can't be a good fit for the NBA, you know what i mean?). I think right now Navarro > Crittenton (and Farmar, obviously), but i'm happy about Crittenton's potential and i'm happy we signed Fisher, so i think we're pretty loaded in the PG spot. But whoever takes this Navarro guy gets probably the most exciting player from Europe at the moment. He can dribble inside very well, he can dunk, he remembers me Tony Parker a little bit. Same explosive action, same personality, same penetration skills. He's a Tony Parker type of player, very exciting to watch. Damn i'd love him to play in the NBA!

I'd rather have Papaloukas...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5052 on: July 28, 2007, 10:23:12 AM »
Chris Webber to the Lakers?

Man i don't know. Vets min? I'd take P.J. Brown over him but i wouldn't mind getting Webber.

At this point, Webber would probably still be more valuable than PJ Brown...But either one would do. Webber I'd have starting, and PJ Brown off the bench...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5053 on: July 28, 2007, 10:54:23 AM »

I'd rather have Papaloukas...

Paploukas re-signed with CSKA Moscow a pair of weeks ago. Anyway.. have you ever seen those two players other than on youtube? LOL.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5054 on: July 28, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »
^ I'd rather take Ruben Patterson with the vets min or even James Posey (if possible). We need a wing defender.