Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287471 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5115 on: August 09, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQQDQ9AS

For those who missed it

Kobe showing love to Italy..

I love it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5116 on: August 09, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »
^^^^ his body language (NO HOMO) when Kimmel asked him about the Lakers isn't promising at all ...

Wow..Somebody is reading too deeply into things. Body language? I think that deserved a "yes homo".

wcsoldier

« Reply #5117 on: August 09, 2007, 10:34:55 AM »
^^^^^the way he reacted and became more serious , that's it , American is not my former language so I write down what comes to my mind ... no need to make a big deal of this phrase

wcsoldier

« Reply #5118 on: August 09, 2007, 10:37:37 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQQDQ9AS

For those who missed it

Kobe showing love to Italy..

I love it.
yep and he likes soccer a lot .. lol at Kimmel " Ronaldihno ? Is he retired "  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5119 on: August 09, 2007, 10:39:01 AM »
^^^^^the way he reacted and became more serious , that's it , American is not my former language so I write down what comes to my mind ... no need to make a big deal of this phrase

Dude, he just sat there looking humble, as everyone cheered...What are you "reading into"? It just sounded like something an obsessive member of the media would say, that's all...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5120 on: August 09, 2007, 10:45:12 AM »
To me it looked like he was serious all of a sudden. Kimmel was great, he told him exactly what every Laker fan wanted him to say. To think about the fans, and the people who love him, when he has to make a decision. And he was serious. Nothing strange anyway.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5121 on: August 09, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
You know, before such an event, the guest and the host usually met briefly to discuss how it should go, and basically the guest tells the host some things he does not want to talk about. Kobe definitely told Kimmel he does not want to talk about his future as a Laker, and Kimmel therefore also was like "I know you can't talk about...", but still mentioned it, and Kobe got more serious because he was a little pissed off by Kimmel, understandably so.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5122 on: August 09, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »
You know, before such an event, the guest and the host usually met briefly to discuss how it should go, and basically the guest tells the host some things he does not want to talk about. Kobe definitely told Kimmel he does not want to talk about his future as a Laker, and Kimmel therefore also was like "I know you can't talk about...", but still mentioned it, and Kobe got more serious because he was a little pissed off by Kimmel, understandably so.

Exactly. I mean there was only one things Kobe didn't want to hear from Kimmel: that he should listen to the fans (and be loyal to them) before making any decision. And Kimmel said exactly this thing, lol. And he added he should retire as a Laker. Kobe def doesn't want to look like a traitor.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5123 on: August 09, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »

I missed it but from what I've read - EVERYONE said Kobe got all serious looking when Jimmy asked him to make up with the Lakers. Nik is jut being a fag...its a daily thing for him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5124 on: August 09, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »

I missed it but from what I've read - EVERYONE said Kobe got all serious looking when Jimmy asked him to make up with the Lakers. Nik is jut being a fag...its a daily thing for him.

LOL...I'm the fag? Listen to yourself, you little bitch. You sound like a tabloid. And worst of all, you just admitted you didn't see it. Get off the nuts, son.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5125 on: August 10, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
The Miami heat just signed Devin Green. I guess they're plan is having 2nd unit full of our left overs.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #5126 on: August 11, 2007, 01:54:06 AM »
^^^^ wrong thread   ;D... some news of Ronnie; he's tearing it up with the French team... got 16 points and posterized Darko twice  8)... if healthy (and preventing some quick faults) he would contribute much more for the Purple and Gold 

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5127 on: August 11, 2007, 07:35:57 AM »
^^^^ wrong thread   ;D... some news of Ronnie; he's tearing it up with the French team... got 16 points and posterized Darko twice  8)... if healthy (and preventing some quick faults) he would contribute much more for the Purple and Gold 

Phil loves him. But i've read he just can't play 25 mins every night. That's why sometimes he plays 25 and sometimes 2.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5128 on: August 11, 2007, 07:45:43 AM »

Phil loves him. But i've read he just can't play 25 mins every night. That's why sometimes he plays 25 and sometimes 2.
yep he got hip pbs and with his heart pb you never know ... sad coz I think he could become our starting 4... I still think we have to re-move Lamar at the 3rd spot...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5129 on: August 12, 2007, 03:36:20 PM »

yep he got hip pbs and with his heart pb you never know ... sad coz I think he could become our starting 4... I still think we have to re-move Lamar at the 3rd spot...

No doubt.