Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287149 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5385 on: November 01, 2007, 10:41:25 AM »
wtf, coby karl made the team over crittenton? are you serious? thats ridiculous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5386 on: November 01, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
wtf, coby karl made the team over crittenton? are you serious? thats ridiculous

Umm, they both made the team...Critt was just on the inactive list.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5387 on: November 02, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »
I guess we just suck too damn much, huh?

Suns=2008 champs.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #5388 on: November 02, 2007, 09:27:50 PM »
lol, the Lakers are puttin hands on the Suns right now. wtf
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5389 on: November 02, 2007, 09:31:28 PM »
One thing about being a Laker fan, even though I'm in MN, I still catch a good number of games. It's like the Yankees in baseball.

I'll say onething, Fish is needed, he controlled a lot of the tempo, when to push harder, when to slow it down, and the young Lakers look to be coming into their own. I think the trade talks ending also allowed everyone to just think about basketball.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5390 on: November 02, 2007, 09:53:09 PM »
Tonight, the Lakers took off their belts and gave the Suns a Pootie-Tang beat down...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #5391 on: November 02, 2007, 09:58:35 PM »
oh yeaaaaaaaaaah 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5392 on: November 02, 2007, 10:18:41 PM »
I hope everyone who complained about us giving Fisher the MLE now see's his importance. For the bast 2 years he ran all over us because at PG we had a horrible defender who was also inconsistent on offense. Fisher is going to make him play both sides of the floor (lol @ Nash playing defense).

Now don't get me wrong, they're still the better team, but don't expect to see Nash dish out 20 assists and put up 20 points against Fisher. It's going to be one or the other from now on.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #5393 on: November 03, 2007, 12:32:03 AM »
Our D was on definetely on point and when everybody contribute we can become a very good team .. hopefully this gonna boost the confidence of our team and result in more wins ... anyways it feels great to beat the Suns ... and lol at Dantoni being sensitive

"The only interesting moment down the stretch came when Suns coach Mike D'Antoni became livid when Lakers coach Phil Jackson called a timeout, right after the Suns called one, with 4:55 to play and Phoenix trailing 111-78.

"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5394 on: November 03, 2007, 12:59:17 AM »
^ that's called being a sore-losing bitch.... with no class or professionalism..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5395 on: November 03, 2007, 04:09:23 AM »
Our D was on definetely on point and when everybody contribute we can become a very good team .. hopefully this gonna boost the confidence of our team and result in more wins ... anyways it feels great to beat the Suns ... and lol at Dantoni being sensitive

"The only interesting moment down the stretch came when Suns coach Mike D'Antoni became livid when Lakers coach Phil Jackson called a timeout, right after the Suns called one, with 4:55 to play and Phoenix trailing 111-78.

"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."

Mike overreacted. But he's an "italian" coach, and here they get hella upset when the rival caoch call a timeout with the game virtually over. It's seen as a disrespect to the opponents. It's something you just don't do. But he overreacted, he has no excuses.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 04:12:15 AM by Antonio »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5396 on: November 03, 2007, 04:14:50 AM »
.....Talking about the game, what can i say? It was like a dream: all our players with potential playing like they should. If we do it on a regular basis we will have a very satisfacting year..

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #5397 on: November 03, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »
What an ass whoopin'.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5398 on: November 03, 2007, 10:43:35 AM »
I hope everyone who complained about us giving Fisher the MLE now see's his importance. For the bast 2 years he ran all over us because at PG we had a horrible defender who was also inconsistent on offense. Fisher is going to make him play both sides of the floor (lol @ Nash playing defense).

Now don't get me wrong, they're still the better team, but don't expect to see Nash dish out 20 assists and put up 20 points against Fisher. It's going to be one or the other from now on.

Man...You out of all people need to shut the fuck up. "I hope..." you hope what, muthafucka?...You're one of the main doubters who acted like we weren't capable of playing good basketball with this roster, so don't act like you're down now. You're not even a "Laker fan", you're a damn Mavs fan, so get the fuck outta here with that "everyone who compalined" BS...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5399 on: November 03, 2007, 11:04:25 AM »

Mike overreacted. But he's an "italian" coach, and here they get hella upset when the rival caoch call a timeout with the game virtually over. It's seen as a disrespect to the opponents. It's something you just don't do. But he overreacted, he has no excuses.

WTF? LOL...Since when is it disrespectful to call a time out? D'Antoni had something up his ass cuz he was mad about getting destroyed.

Anyone read Phil's lips when D'Antoni was going wild? "what the fuck is wrong with you? Sit down!"...LOL. CLASSIC.