Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287309 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5490 on: November 21, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »
Tough loss tonight.... things were going to smoothly in the first quarter too.. The guys just didn't step it up defensively and relied too much on outside jump shots... Plus a ref or two had their heads up their asses.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

wcsoldier

« Reply #5491 on: November 22, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
I don't like our team defense in these latest 2 games ... we didn"t bring enough effort on the picks and not having Ronnie and Kwame playing significant minutes got bad repercussion on our inside D ... let's bring the focus back on D .. we aren't going to shoot as well as against Indiana every game ... 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5492 on: November 22, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »
Michael Redd ain't no joke..
he had Kobe like Popcorn a couple of times last night.
That Left handed style was giving Kobe problems.

We are gonna miss Kwame's size inside BAD. (Just his pressence)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5493 on: November 23, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
Lamar Odom could sit on the sideline handing out towels and make a bigger impact on a game.

^ I said!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5494 on: November 23, 2007, 06:59:15 PM »
LMAO@thinking Lamar Odom is playing at full strength...this stretch of games HAS to be taking a toll on him. Not even close to typical Lamar numbers...

BTW...now do you see what a huge difference not having Kwame in the game makes?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5495 on: November 23, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
^ dude seriously, stop with the I-love-Odumb excuses already. This guy just played 31 minutes and took 7 shots! Last game it was 39 minutes and 11 shots (after worths he even said he played like a "bum"). You're not going to win games if your 2nd scoring option is standing on the court watching the game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5496 on: November 23, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
^ dude seriously, stop with the I-love-Odumb excuses already. This guy just played 31 minutes and took 7 shots! Last game it was 39 minutes and 11 shots (after worths he even said he played like a "bum"). You're not going to win games if your 2nd scoring option is standing on the court watching the game.

Are you retarded? Since when does Odom typically put up games like these? He's obviously not playing at his normal pace. In the last 4 games, Odom has shot less than 8 shots 3 times. Odom shot less than 8 shots 3 times ALL OF LAST SEASON...Get the fuck out of here, you know you're gunna be riding his dick in a couple of months when he gains his strength back and starts playing like he normally does...PeACe
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:23:18 PM by Now_I_Know »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5497 on: November 23, 2007, 11:07:34 PM »

Are you retarded? Since when does Odom typically put up games like these? He's obviously not playing at his normal pace. In the last 4 games, Odom has shot less than 8 shots 3 times. Odom shot less than 8 shots 3 times ALL OF LAST SEASON...Get the fuck out of here, you know you're gunna be riding his dick in a couple of months when he gains his strength back and starts playing like he normally does...PeACe

I'm done. Tell it to them...

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=49601

wcsoldier

« Reply #5498 on: November 23, 2007, 11:08:50 PM »
Lamar has been more performant when he was injured the latest seasons ... even if he was at full strengh , he was able to play decent to good B-Ball .. I think it's more due to the fact  Farmar , Andrew and Vlad have playing well so they got more importance in our system .. as a result Lamar tends to dissapear and let others players responsabilities .. it"s basically the same pb he got with Kobe these latest 3 years .. he let him take over and  is too passive ... whereas when Kobe was on the bench , Lamar was more aggressive offensive wise ...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5499 on: November 24, 2007, 01:31:22 AM »
About the game, well it was been just horrible. The first half was disgusting. Bynum tried a lot of good shots at the beginning, but he basically failed them all. Kobe missed his first 5-6 shots too, and he started to get nervous. Man, you know your team is not playing decent when the bench players outplay the starters. Just and horrible game. I went to sleep after the end of the first half.

About Lamar, he is not playing well enought.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5500 on: November 24, 2007, 12:30:49 PM »
Lamar does need to step it up, don't get me wrong...But I'd mainly attribute his current play to him coming off that shoulder injury. This stretch of 3 road games in 4 nights HAD to have taken a toll on his body.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5501 on: November 24, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »
We definitely should not be losing to the east, they're weak as shit. Lakers need to step their mental game up cause we've already seen what they're capable of.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5502 on: November 25, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »
Dudes need to learn how to hold on to sizable leads....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5503 on: November 25, 2007, 09:22:26 PM »
Radmonovich is a piece of shit....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5504 on: November 25, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
We had it then we choked it away. Then we came back and gave it right back to them. I'm gonna go listen to Joe Budden's "Where Did It Go Wrong"

ps: What the fuck is Phil Jackson thinking?! You want a guy who didn't make a single field goal to go for the game winner? I guess he didn't learn from last year when he tried the same thing with Odom and Parker.