Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287563 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5535 on: November 30, 2007, 10:58:06 AM »
^I think that was the motivation...LOL

Barkley will always be a dick. He was like this during the threepeat years as well. Even if we won the title this year, he'd say the same shit... it's all part of his pathetic gimmick.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5536 on: November 30, 2007, 11:56:34 AM »
GREAT win .. the young guys are steppin the fuck up  8)... Andrew is a BEAST on the boards .. 10.3 rebounds in 25 mins ..  that's IMPRESSIVE ... props to Luke and Sasha too

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5537 on: November 30, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
Then Kenny called Barkley out when he said that the Nuggets weren't that good a team. Kenny reminded him that at the beginning of the season that he said they were. But Barkley stuck with out he just said like a stubborn child.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5538 on: November 30, 2007, 12:01:05 PM »
^^^^ so Houston , Phoenix, Detroit, Utah aren't good teams aswell I guess 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5539 on: November 30, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »
Lol that was funny

Kenny: "Charles didn't you say Denver was an elite team"?
Charles: "....ummm...I was wrong"

Later on the show he said Houston isn't that good either.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5540 on: November 30, 2007, 01:02:44 PM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5541 on: November 30, 2007, 01:30:43 PM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Biggest load of nonsense ever. Many, many players from Barkley's generation acknowledge Kobe's greatness.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5542 on: November 30, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
That's all gimmick for the TV.... In reality, Barkley's probably got Kobe on his cell phone's Top 5... to Dwayne Wade's dismay...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5543 on: November 30, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
That's all gimmick for the TV.... In reality, Barkley's probably got Kobe on his cell phone's Top 5... to Dwayne Wade's dismay...
^Fa sho... ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5544 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:28 PM »
Did ya'll hear what Stephen A. Smith just said on the A-List? 'I spoke to Kobe Bryant a few days ago in Los Angeles - he is happy with the situation with the Lakers and the way his guys are playing but he's not being overly optimistic. He never questioned how well they could play in the regular season, he questions how they can play in the post season. As of now he's not talking to some of the higher up guys in the front office (Jerry Buss) because he still feels that he was lied to but he's not going to be a distraction'.

In other news, Shaq and Pat Riley got into a few days ago. Pat Riley told Shaq to leave but he refused, Alonzo Mourning had to step in and smooth things over between the two. Nik, I'm sure this surprises the hell out of you  ;D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5545 on: November 30, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »
Kobe should just tell all of these bozo's "no comment".... every statement about that situation is just going to blow the fuck up and make things worse during the season...

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5546 on: November 30, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
Lakers better win tonights game its one of their early challenges into this season.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5547 on: November 30, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »
This is unacceptable. I can live with jumpshots falling but we're giving up layups on every possession. Plus Kirilenko already has his per game averages in every category at halftime!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5548 on: November 30, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »
Utah just has much more of a hop to their step tonight...Hopefully, Phil talks some fucking sense into the Lakers at halftime, because they're doin like 2Pac and just watchin'.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5549 on: November 30, 2007, 08:57:31 PM »
22 for Kobe at the half... looks like the team is resorting to him being the only offensive force. Bad habits are hard to break, I guess...