Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288037 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5550 on: November 30, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »
This is pure torture!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5551 on: November 30, 2007, 09:32:51 PM »
We had some mini spurts in that 3rd...we need to fucking keep it up, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5552 on: November 30, 2007, 10:08:57 PM »
What a terrible loss to follow up that tremendous blow-out. :puke:

Lakers played like absolute shit and the Jazz played their best, with 4 excellent quarters. That's what it came down to.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5553 on: November 30, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is Charles Barkley's problem?

Oh another thing he said I meant to bring up. Notice when Kenny was discussing the Cook/Evans for Ariza trade Barkley said "that was a good trade for the Magic"?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5554 on: November 30, 2007, 10:17:37 PM »
Woodstock grew damn near 7 Ft. and learned how to ball....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5555 on: November 30, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
Lamar Must be benched.
Luke needs to start, for a couple of games.
(Fish better watch his spot, Farmar coming up)

wcsoldier

« Reply #5556 on: December 01, 2007, 02:12:52 AM »
We played terrible , the Jazz played very well ..  the Lamar issue needs to be adressed ... if by the end of December it's still the same old shit , just trade him , patience has limits ( more than 3 years  :-X) Sunday will be interesting , let's see what Andrew can do against the best center in the league

The Watcher

« Reply #5557 on: December 01, 2007, 03:52:51 AM »
if odom keeps playing the way he is now, the lakers wont be able to give him away
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5558 on: December 01, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »
Sunday will be interesting , let's see what Andrew can do against the best center in the league

He'll probably get dunked on. Hard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5559 on: December 01, 2007, 07:24:07 AM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Biggest load of nonsense ever. Many, many players from Barkley's generation acknowledge Kobe's greatness.

you forget that in the 90's, almost everyone of the 80's draft class was calling for Kobe's head. Malone, Barkley, Pippen, they all hated Kobe. They didn't think he deserved to be an All-Star, they cried ball hog, and they said he'd never be Mike, and whatnot. Kobe was hated at that time, which is why he always seemed more distanced. Fast Forward to today, the player now see someone with 3 rings, still just entering his prime and the best player on the court. Respect is given now, but the 80's draft class held tons of resentment to Kobe.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5560 on: December 01, 2007, 07:45:51 AM »
Entering his prime? Sometimes I think yall Kobe Fans can't be serious. Nobody is just entering his prime in his 12th season. I doubt Kobe will ever have as good of an individual year as the past 2 were. He's pushin 30. And stop the "Jordan had very good years in his 30s" cause... 1) Kobe is not Jordan, no matter how much you want him to be, 2) Kobe entered the NBA when he was young as fuck, he's got as many seasons under his belt as Iverson and 3) Jordan took 3 years off... so you really can't expect Kobe to drop 90 on niggas when he's 32. I'm just saying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5561 on: December 01, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
Who knows.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5562 on: December 01, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »
Lamar Must be benched.
Luke needs to start, for a couple of games.
(Fish better watch his spot, Farmar coming up)

Very true...Lamar is not his normal self right now. It's like the same shit that's happening with Chris Bosh and Jermaine O'Neal. 5 shot attempts? That's 5 games he shoots under 8 field goals this year, compared to 3 games forALL of last season . It'll take a few more weeks for Lamar to get back into that game shape, but I have confidence that he will be his normal self again sooner than later, probably around all-star break...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5563 on: December 01, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Biggest load of nonsense ever. Many, many players from Barkley's generation acknowledge Kobe's greatness.

you forget that in the 90's, almost everyone of the 80's draft class was calling for Kobe's head. Malone, Barkley, Pippen, they all hated Kobe. They didn't think he deserved to be an All-Star, they cried ball hog, and they said he'd never be Mike, and whatnot. Kobe was hated at that time, which is why he always seemed more distanced. Fast Forward to today, the player now see someone with 3 rings, still just entering his prime and the best player on the court. Respect is given now, but the 80's draft class held tons of resentment to Kobe.

I think you're overexaggerating...you only named 3 assholes, there were tons of old school players givin their respect to Kobe as soon as they played against him and realized he was something special.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5564 on: December 01, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »
Entering his prime? Sometimes I think yall Kobe Fans can't be serious. Nobody is just entering his prime in his 12th season. I doubt Kobe will ever have as good of an individual year as the past 2 were. He's pushin 30. And stop the "Jordan had very good years in his 30s" cause... 1) Kobe is not Jordan, no matter how much you want him to be, 2) Kobe entered the NBA when he was young as fuck, he's got as many seasons under his belt as Iverson and 3) Jordan took 3 years off... so you really can't expect Kobe to drop 90 on niggas when he's 32. I'm just saying.

You're proving that you don't know shit...players like Kobe are typically at their best in their 30s. He's much wiser out there on the court, making better decisions and what not. Kobe is just now settling down, and when did Jordan have his best years? In his 30s, when he settled down and grew mentally...Kobe will be on top of the league for some time now, especially considering his dedication and work ethic... don't expect him to fall off any time soon, youngster...PeACe