Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287082 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5565 on: December 01, 2007, 09:02:24 PM »
lmao@you acting like that. like you was that girl who wants to lay me playin hard to get or some shit. LOL. stop it, seriously. we all know Im right.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5566 on: December 01, 2007, 09:37:38 PM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Biggest load of nonsense ever. Many, many players from Barkley's generation acknowledge Kobe's greatness.

you forget that in the 90's, almost everyone of the 80's draft class was calling for Kobe's head. Malone, Barkley, Pippen, they all hated Kobe. They didn't think he deserved to be an All-Star, they cried ball hog, and they said he'd never be Mike, and whatnot. Kobe was hated at that time, which is why he always seemed more distanced. Fast Forward to today, the player now see someone with 3 rings, still just entering his prime and the best player on the court. Respect is given now, but the 80's draft class held tons of resentment to Kobe.

Pippen was pure jealousy. Barkley, well he's Barkley. But Malone? He didn't like the early Kobe?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5567 on: December 02, 2007, 11:48:56 AM »
lmao@you acting like that. like you was that girl who wants to lay me playin hard to get or some shit. LOL. stop it, seriously. we all know Im right.

What the hell are you talkin about? Make some legit arguments, son...Watching Kobe play, it's clear that he's a wiser player who's maturing into his prime. Do you watch him play? Have you even seen him with Team USA? Obviously not. Try following the guys career before you make outrageous claims about him...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5568 on: December 02, 2007, 11:49:58 AM »
He'll never give the Lakers props. Dude was a Sun and Rocket... his had his far share of battles with Shaq and his generation of players HATE Kobe. MJ actually likes Kobe, but everyone else from that generation hates Kobe like he was the anti-Christ. I take it with a grain of salt, the players of his generation hated Magic too, so fearful of Magic's comebacks so fuck Barkley.

Biggest load of nonsense ever. Many, many players from Barkley's generation acknowledge Kobe's greatness.

you forget that in the 90's, almost everyone of the 80's draft class was calling for Kobe's head. Malone, Barkley, Pippen, they all hated Kobe. They didn't think he deserved to be an All-Star, they cried ball hog, and they said he'd never be Mike, and whatnot. Kobe was hated at that time, which is why he always seemed more distanced. Fast Forward to today, the player now see someone with 3 rings, still just entering his prime and the best player on the court. Respect is given now, but the 80's draft class held tons of resentment to Kobe.

Pippen was pure jealousy. Barkley, well he's Barkley. But Malone? He didn't like the early Kobe?

Malone loved Kobe when he was with the Lakers, so I dunno what the hell MDogg is talkin about...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5569 on: December 02, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »

Malone loved Kobe when he was with the Lakers, so I dunno what the hell MDogg is talkin about...

Yeah thats why I'm asking cuz I remember those 2 were best friends while he was with us.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5570 on: December 02, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »

Yeah thats why I'm asking cuz I remember those 2 were best friends while he was with us.

Malone was calling Kobe out during Kobe's first All-Star game, saying he doesn't belong, then called out Kobe again we Kobe took the ball one on one with Jordan. Malone and Kobe since patch things up because Malone was cool with Shaq, but we all saw how that turned out.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5571 on: December 02, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
This is a big game for Bynum. Tonight he needs to show the league he can hang with D.Howard. Sink or swim Drew!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5572 on: December 02, 2007, 06:59:23 PM »
God damn! Kobe has 4 three-pointers already and it's just the first quarter!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5573 on: December 02, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »
Kobe just made a new poster with that Alley-oop!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5574 on: December 02, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
Kobe just made a new poster with that Alley-oop!!

There is no way in hell he should've been able to catch that let alone finish it. Dude is simply amazing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5575 on: December 02, 2007, 07:33:20 PM »
LMAO Maurice Evans just missed a wide open layup. Usually I'd by pulling my hair out of my head but now he's on the opposing team. God bless that talentless bastard  ;D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5576 on: December 02, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »
Well.. I am pulling out my hair right now because these dudes couldn't protect a lead if their mama's lives were on the line...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5577 on: December 02, 2007, 09:00:24 PM »
Welp looks like we're getting right back into the same bad habit we had for the last 2 years: win 2-3 games then lose the next 2-3, win 4 in a row, then lose the next 4. We need to stop this RIGHT now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5578 on: December 03, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Kwame! Kwame! Kwame!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5579 on: December 03, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »

Malone was calling Kobe out during Kobe's first All-Star game, saying he doesn't belong, then called out Kobe again we Kobe took the ball one on one with Jordan. Malone and Kobe since patch things up because Malone was cool with Shaq, but we all saw how that turned out.

That was just Malone playing the typical grandfather figure, being the old cowboy that he is...He always knew and acknowledged that Kobe was mad talented.