Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288221 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5625 on: December 10, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
What's it like? The last 13 or 14 games we've handled these dudes.... whenever they play us they should just wear Jersey's that say "Beyotch's of The Lakers"....  :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5626 on: December 10, 2007, 04:18:47 PM »
What's it like? The last 13 or 14 games we've handled these dudes.... whenever they play us they should just wear Jersey's that say "Beyotch's of The Lakers"....  :)
^LOL, exactly.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5627 on: December 10, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »

Yeah. Its kinda fucked up tho. We treat the Warriors the way the Warriors treat the Mavs   8)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5628 on: December 11, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
Just something I looked up today...not to knock Shaq for what he's done...but as of today, I think this proves how much better of a position we are than Miami.

2007-2008 Statistics as of December 10, 2007:
Andrew Bynum vs. Shaquille O'Neal
Points Per Game: Bynum - 10.9; O'Neal - 14.6
Rebounds Per Game: Bynum - 9.7; O'Neal - 7.8
Assists Per Game: Bynum - 1.5; O'Neal - 1.3
Steals Per Game: Bynum - 0.5; O'Neal - 0.6
Blocks Per Game: Bynum - 2.0; O'Neal - 1.8
Field Goal Percentage: Bynum - 58.7%; O'Neal - 59.9%
Free Throw Percentage: Bynum - 68.4%; O'Neal - 45.3%
Minutes Per Game: Bynum - 26.1; O'Neal - 27.8

Salary: Bynum - 2.172 Million; O'Neal - 20 Million

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5629 on: December 11, 2007, 12:26:52 AM »
Sirius radio is reporting that LA had preliminary discussions for Jason Kidd on Wednesday. When it seemed that New Jersey decided to wait on Kidd offers, the Lakers reached out to Stefanski to inquire about the availability of Andre Miller. Stefanski has stated to people within the organization that there will be at least a 30 day period in which he will analyze the team. But Sirius said that Miller and Shav Randolf to Lakers for Kwame Brown (expiring contract) and either a first round pick or one of they Lakers young point guards (Farmar or Crittenton) is something the Lakers may offer to the 76ers.

DON'T do it Mitch! The PG rotation is fine. Only way we should make a trade with the Sixers is if Stefanski is trading Iguodala

We still need to trade Kwame's contract before the deadline tho. Jermaine O'neal has been wack lately but I still say we take a chance on him. He's injury prone but hell so is Kwame, atleast he's more productive when healthy. C'mon Bird, take Odom + Kwame + our 1st round draft pick and make J.O. a happy man...

Andrew Bynum / Chris Mihm
Jermaine O'neal / Ronny Turiaf / Vladimir Radmanovic
Luke Walton / Trevor Ariza
Kobe Bryant / Sasha Vujacic / Coby Karl
Derek Fisher / Jordan Farmar / Javaris Crittenton

^ real contenders

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5630 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »
^ There's no way Mitch will do that (unless Kobe asks to be traded in February)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5631 on: December 11, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »
Odom+Kwame+first round pick for O'Neal is a bad trade IMO. And why would the Laker make that trade for to the Sixers? The PG situation for the Laker is locked down.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5632 on: December 11, 2007, 10:44:38 AM »
Just something I looked up today...not to knock Shaq for what he's done...but as of today, I think this proves how much better of a position we are than Miami.

2007-2008 Statistics as of December 10, 2007:
Andrew Bynum vs. Shaquille O'Neal
Points Per Game: Bynum - 10.9; O'Neal - 14.6
Rebounds Per Game: Bynum - 9.7; O'Neal - 7.8
Assists Per Game: Bynum - 1.5; O'Neal - 1.3
Steals Per Game: Bynum - 0.5; O'Neal - 0.6
Blocks Per Game: Bynum - 2.0; O'Neal - 1.8
Field Goal Percentage: Bynum - 58.7%; O'Neal - 59.9%
Free Throw Percentage: Bynum - 68.4%; O'Neal - 45.3%
Minutes Per Game: Bynum - 26.1; O'Neal - 27.8

Salary: Bynum - 2.172 Million; O'Neal - 20 Million

No shit...talk about stating the obvious.

Don't forget, Bynum averages 1.4 turnovers to Shaq's 2.8 as well...and that's in less minutes. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5633 on: December 11, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »
Sirius radio is reporting that LA had preliminary discussions for Jason Kidd on Wednesday. When it seemed that New Jersey decided to wait on Kidd offers, the Lakers reached out to Stefanski to inquire about the availability of Andre Miller. Stefanski has stated to people within the organization that there will be at least a 30 day period in which he will analyze the team. But Sirius said that Miller and Shav Randolf to Lakers for Kwame Brown (expiring contract) and either a first round pick or one of they Lakers young point guards (Farmar or Crittenton) is something the Lakers may offer to the 76ers.

DON'T do it Mitch! The PG rotation is fine. Only way we should make a trade with the Sixers is if Stefanski is trading Iguodala

We still need to trade Kwame's contract before the deadline tho. Jermaine O'neal has been wack lately but I still say we take a chance on him. He's injury prone but hell so is Kwame, atleast he's more productive when healthy. C'mon Bird, take Odom + Kwame + our 1st round draft pick and make J.O. a happy man...

^ real contenders

ughhh@everything in this post.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5634 on: December 11, 2007, 04:38:24 PM »

Thought you Laker fans would like this.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #5635 on: December 12, 2007, 11:15:19 AM »

^ real contenders

i agree with the first part. andre miller would be a horrible fit for the triangle offense, and farmar is capable of doing everything andre miller could do on the playmaking end.

i disagree big time on the second part tho. jermaine oneal is too washed up. i'd be willing to give up kwame's expiring contract + filler to even out the salaries, but that probably wont happen. if larry bird wants to be an unrealistically greedy bitch wen it comes to dealing JO just like he was in the offseason, then let the re-building pacers rott with JO's shitty ass 3 year contract.

the fact that bird could have gotten bynum and STILL decided to ask us to give up odom in the deal shows how bad he fucked up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #5636 on: December 12, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »
Spurs today .. Duncan is doubtful and Parker might sit too coz he hasn't fully recovered  from a sprained ankle he had at the  end of Nov.. anyways if we defend the 3pt line and prevent Finley,Bowen and Bonner to get hot , we should be fine

wcsoldier

« Reply #5637 on: December 13, 2007, 08:37:32 PM »
WOW , we are playing horrible ... better win this game  :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5638 on: December 13, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »
Damn how gay is that. Bynum finally plays with some passion and they toss him. I hope he comes back tomorrow night and takes it out on the Warriors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5639 on: December 14, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »
Decent game...we played that 2nd half without any bigs and still pulled through. Today should be better.