Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287388 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5745 on: January 01, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »
Terrible effort .. but hey Fuck the Celtics all day long .. wtf is KG thinking to scream "get that shit outta here"  up by 20 with 3 min left.. I'm glad Lamar reacted and beats Allen ass down .... and lol at Rivers tryin to push the lead .. how disrespectful is that  :-X... they shouldn't forget how bad they were for a long time

lamar is a fucking punk, youd think he wants to play on the LA Rams not LA Lakers.  you dont do that shit in the NBA.  i hope david sperm suspends him a paycheck.

yeah that was a cheap shot, lamar at that point was being a sore loser and pissed off that he got his shit blocked by KG

Can you blame him? They were beating us by 20 something points and STILL had KG and Ray Allen on the floor. For what? The game was decided. Thats one thing I admire (no homo) about Odom, he's always there to make those statement fouls, he's always backing up his teammates in altercations, and he's alway starring down / talking shiet to the other teams superstar. Thats the kind of attitude you need out there. Don't get me wrong, I don't want us to turn into a bunch of Rasheed Wallaces but I always respect the statement fouls.

tell lamar to try WINNING instead of tackling
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5746 on: January 01, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »
Terrible effort .. but hey Fuck the Celtics all day long .. wtf is KG thinking to scream "get that shit outta here"  up by 20 with 3 min left.. I'm glad Lamar reacted and beats Allen ass down .... and lol at Rivers tryin to push the lead .. how disrespectful is that  :-X... they shouldn't forget how bad they were for a long time

lamar is a fucking punk, youd think he wants to play on the LA Rams not LA Lakers.  you dont do that shit in the NBA.  i hope david sperm suspends him a paycheck.

yeah that was a cheap shot, lamar at that point was being a sore loser and pissed off that he got his shit blocked by KG

Can you blame him? They were beating us by 20 something points and STILL had KG and Ray Allen on the floor. For what? The game was decided. Thats one thing I admire (no homo) about Odom, he's always there to make those statement fouls, he's always backing up his teammates in altercations, and he's alway starring down / talking shiet to the other teams superstar. Thats the kind of attitude you need out there. Don't get me wrong, I don't want us to turn into a bunch of Rasheed Wallaces but I always respect the statement fouls.

Lol I really hate Celtics fans. For a group of people who were very quiet for the last 20 years you muthafuckas are talkin hella greasy now-a-days. I guess you guys forgot all about the 90's and early 00's.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5747 on: January 01, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »

Lol I really hate Celtics fans. For a group of people who were very quiet for the last 20 years you muthafuckas are talkin hella greasy now-a-days. I guess you guys forgot all about the 90's and early 00's.

you think i don't remember the paul peirce and antwan walker days? 

theres lakers fans who try to tell me the lakers are the bigger franchise in the NBA's history, what a joke

viva la celtics
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5748 on: January 01, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »
I'm looking at the schedule, check this out. The Lakers play the Suns, Nuggets, Spurs, Mavs, Cavs, Knicks, and Pistons all in a 2 week period. After Detriot, they play 8 straight on the road. Who the fuck made this schedule? An 8-7 record during that span looks realistic.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5749 on: January 01, 2008, 08:07:44 PM »
I'm looking at the schedule, check this out. The Lakers play the Suns, Nuggets, Spurs, Mavs, Cavs, Knicks, and Pistons all in a 2 week period. After Detriot, they play 8 straight on the road. Who the fuck made this schedule? An 8-7 record during that span looks realistic.

thats what im fucking saying, we have one of the toughest schedules in the league if not the toughest, whatever, it'll prepare us for the playoffs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5750 on: January 01, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

you think i don't remember the paul peirce and antwan walker days? 

theres lakers fans who try to tell me the lakers are the bigger franchise in the NBA's history, what a joke

viva la celtics

LOL...can't even spell Antoine Walker.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5751 on: January 01, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »
more like antwat walker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5752 on: January 01, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #5753 on: January 02, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »
sorry but Lakers never had 20 years when they weren't doing shit ... Celtics = 60es and 80es ... Lakers are right there every single decade .. we just lost too many finals (14)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5754 on: January 02, 2008, 11:06:04 AM »
sorry but Lakers never had 20 years when they weren't doing shit ... Celtics = 60es and 80es ... Lakers are right there every single decade .. we just lost too many finals (14)

LOL...and the Lakers STILL controlled the 80s. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #5755 on: January 02, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »
^^^^ yep ... I just clarify things coz that shit makes me laugh ... with Allen and KG arriving to Boston , there are lots of Celtics fans going from nowhere , this has to be the biggest bandwagon move of NBA history  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5756 on: January 02, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »
^^^^ yep ... I just clarify things coz that shit makes me laugh ... with Allen and KG arriving to Boston , there are lots of Celtics fans going from nowhere , this has to be the biggest bandwagon move of NBA history  :-X

Yea...don't forget, though, their big three will all be done in about 5 years or so. And Danny Ainge has NOTHING up his sleeve for after that. So if the Celtics don't get a ring in the next couple years, not only will it be a massive failure, but they'll be stuck with nothing going for them for the next couple decades, once again...LOL.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5757 on: January 02, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »
LOL am i the only one who remembers Kobe getting "MVP" chants in Boston?
Now it's all of a sudden "Fuck Kobe & the Lakers"? LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5758 on: January 02, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YsXPZVPIjxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YsXPZVPIjxE</a>

Eternal ownage.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5759 on: January 02, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
What kind of business did Kobe have being in the game and taking a 3 at this point? Pierce should have tackled him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin