Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287807 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6015 on: January 26, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »
Two very dissapointing second halfs by the Lake Show

Luke Walton is struggling because he just doesnt know the role on this team as of now. Big game James went into detail on L tv yesterday. Odom maybe the most inconsistent Laker of all time  >:(. He takes too many outside shots when it is clear he can take it to the basket anytime he wants to especially against guys his size or bigger defending him.

As for Ronnie, Farmar and D Fish well they have stepped it up a notch definitely. Farmar's progress from last year to this year has been  :o :o :o just like Andrews. Ronnie definitely gives us much needed energy off the bench. D Fish ???  I remember when he was a rook and didnt have much of a jumpshot but now wow he makes it rain from everywhere.

Kobe will be Kobe  but he needs everybody to step it up.

Kwame has some good moves at times around the basket but you could see he doesnt have the lift to finish or is it just his curse hmmm ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6016 on: January 26, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »
Are Luke and Lamar aware they have to step up in Drew absence  ::) just WOW

Seriously, what the fuck?!

Odom: 4 points (2-9 FG), 2 rebounds, 2 assists in 31 minutes
Luke: 4 points (1-1 FG), 4 rebounds, 3 assists in 23 minutes

I'm hella disappointed in Luke. I argued on behalf of his ass a million times last year when everyone was saying he was just playing for a contract but it looks like I was wrong. He put up 11/5/4, got his extension, and went back to goofy Luke. If him and Odom are gonna play like that they should just stay home. 8 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists total from our 2nd and 3rd option is never gonna lead to a W.

Luke is NOT our 3rd option, dude is a facilitator and he's currently sucking at it. I expected him to excel on what he did last year and he's  just been a major let down...But Lamar definitely has disappointed me in these last 2, and I'm a fan of his game. He'll bounce back from here. These last two games woulda been wins with Bynum and Ariza in the line-up...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:48:16 PM by Now_I_Know »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6017 on: January 27, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
Hopefully LeBron owns tonight  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #6018 on: January 27, 2008, 09:13:52 AM »
Kobe was injured the 1st game , he gonna take over today , game is on NBC , he gonna show whos the best ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6019 on: January 27, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »
Hopefully LeBron owns tonight  :D

Keep dreamin' (it's a morning game, anyways).

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6020 on: January 27, 2008, 12:27:22 PM »
This game probably will be another L. Just like everytime we play them we'll beat the fuck out of them for 3 1/2 quarters then the refs will step in to make sure their darling doesn't get embarrassed on national television.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6021 on: January 27, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
This game probably will be another L. Just like everytime we play them we'll beat the fuck out of them for 3 1/2 quarters then the refs will step in to make sure their darling doesn't get embarrassed on national television.
Like they did against the Suns? ???

wcsoldier

« Reply #6022 on: January 27, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »
another weak effort ... WAKE THE FUCK UP

Doggystylin

« Reply #6023 on: January 27, 2008, 02:14:06 PM »
I've always defended Lamar, and been a fan of his but he is really pushing it, he's been playing like shit. We should make a package deal and ship out Kwame, Radmonovich and if necessary then Odom too.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6024 on: January 27, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #6025 on: January 27, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
this team is starting to get on my nerves .. SERIOUSLY .. constant poor execution down the stretch

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6026 on: January 27, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »
Great win For Cleveland..
This Fuckin' Suck's for us, Take The Danm! shot Luke "If it Goes it Goes, If it Don't it Don't"
WE Still Lost.

Kobe's starting to get that Start of the season look Again (He's got his Opt' out face), Drew is needed Bottomline.
Fuck All this Would of Coluld of Bullshit, Bottomline is, laker's Blew that game Against a Team Who is also Missing some key players in their lineup. No Fucken excuses They Just Outplayed us Down The Stretch.

But to show you how much of a Laker fan I Am..
On a Sunday afternoon I 'll  8) For Lebron & The Cavs

Great Game.
(Oh yeah, Fix the Fucken Roof...)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6027 on: January 27, 2008, 04:33:36 PM »
I've always defended Lamar, and been a fan of his but he is really pushing it, he's been playing like shit. We should make a package deal and ship out Kwame, Radmonovich and if necessary then Odom too.

Odom's got mad game, but it seems like he plays much better with less pressure on him... Dude simply prefers to be a facilitator and a 3rd option than a perennial all-star who's asked to take charge. When Bynum and Ariza return, Odom should fall right back into place.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #6028 on: January 27, 2008, 07:33:50 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6029 on: January 27, 2008, 07:41:31 PM »
Kobe was injured the 1st game , he gonna take over today , game is on NBC , he gonna show whos the best ...
lol doh!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens