Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288206 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6060 on: February 01, 2008, 04:56:14 PM »
^ That was me. Ric Bucher said it while reporting the Gasol trade. He said it looks like Bynum will be out a lil longer than expected and could POSSIBLY be out for the rest of the season.

In other news
Rumors are going around that the Grizzlies are going to buy Kwame out of his contract and that the Lakers might re-sign him for cheap (well if Kwame agrees to).

And tonight we'll see if Kobe can keep his double-double streak going (6 straight so far).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6061 on: February 01, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »
^ That was me. Ric Bucher said it while reporting the Gasol trade. He said it looks like Bynum will be out a lil longer than expected and could POSSIBLY be out for the rest of the season.

In other news
Rumors are going around that the Grizzlies are going to buy Kwame out of his contract and that the Lakers might re-sign him for cheap (well if Kwame agrees to).

And tonight we'll see if Kobe can keep his double-double streak going (6 straight so far).
word,good lookin..hopefully the young dude can bounce back earlier than expected...fuck kwame,Turiaf>kwames half hearted ass

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6062 on: February 01, 2008, 06:42:32 PM »
god damn the raptors are one of my fav teams but Kobe straight shitted on em today
straight nasty!
damnnn

I was watchin after the game and Chuck S. said the crowd gave Kobe a  standin ovation

and lol @ lamar odom wit that sick move towards the end of the game puttin it around dude.

where the haters at now?
 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6063 on: February 01, 2008, 06:55:42 PM »
Kobe went off tonight. :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6064 on: February 01, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »
I'd Rather get Blown Out by 30 that Lose like that..

This is where you're dead wrong...Getting blown out by 30 would have set a bad tone for the road trip. The fact that we were able to compete is what got our players to keep their heads up for tonights game vs. the Raptors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6065 on: February 01, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »

In other news

Bynum will not be out for the rest of the season...Bucher is always full of shit. And that would be really great if we could re-sign Kwame, cuz Mbenga won't cut it as our primary back-up center.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6066 on: February 01, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't mind Kwame as long as he's coming off the bench for defense while we have Gasol at PF. But fuck him being a scoring option.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6067 on: February 01, 2008, 10:47:47 PM »
I'd Rather get Blown Out by 30 that Lose like that..

This is where you're dead wrong...Getting blown out by 30 would have set a bad tone for the road trip. The fact that we were able to compete is what got our players to keep their heads up for tonights game vs. the Raptors.

Yeah But at least it don't hurt..
(I can't take them last minute games anymore, Getin' Old Homie..)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6068 on: February 01, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't mind Kwame as long as he's coming off the bench for defense while we have Gasol at PF.
8)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #6069 on: February 02, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
Yeah I wouldn't mind Kwame as long as he's coming off the bench for defense while we have Gasol at PF.
8)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6070 on: February 02, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »
naw, fuck Kwame, i don't wanna ever see his ass in a Laker uniform again. I'm really excited about Gasol! Visca Catalunya!!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6071 on: February 02, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
^You might not like Kwame, but when he's healthy, he's actually a really good back-up center.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6072 on: February 02, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6073 on: February 02, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
"It's hard trying to make a deal," Kupchak said. "It's like moving a glacier. As late as [Thursday] afternoon, it was dead, and then it came around quickly that night and we were able to finish the deal on Friday morning."

Gasol, 27, arrived in Washington late Saturday night after passing a physical earlier in the day in Los Angeles. He might play today despite missing three of the Grizzlies' last four games because of a sore back, although, as Coach Phil Jackson said, "He'd be totally uninitiated."Gasol was averaging 18.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and three assists a game for Memphis.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers3feb03,1,637295.story

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6074 on: February 02, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »
What Type of #'s did Bosh put up last night?
Cause I Know Turiaf was playin' dude pretty good. (He had to be Below his Avg.)

That Dudes Hustle is Amazing!!
Ronny for President!!

EDIT

Just looked it up, Bosh had 22 right at his Avg.
but he defo did not look as good as I've seen him before, missing alot of inside shot's.
Ronny's Hustle>>Kwame's Girth on the Inside.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:30:50 PM by Hatesrats™ »