Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288288 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6345 on: March 14, 2008, 11:42:03 PM »
Lakers DEFINETELY need to re-evaluate their medical staff .. even if we're in a good position , the season is ruined by too many injuries .. on the court, We need to defend again ...

F-cisco

« Reply #6346 on: March 15, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
The next four games will be tough for the LA, without any of their big men available. But if somehow they manage to go 4-0 during this stretch, then give Kobe the MVP award.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6347 on: March 15, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »
Lakers DEFINETELY need to re-evaluate their medical staff .. even if we're in a good position , the season is ruined by too many injuries .. on the court, We need to defend again ...

Dude, it has nothing to do with our medical staff...LOL. Gary Vitti is the best guy in the business. We've just been extremely unlucky with these typical basketball injuries. Bynum's knee, Ariza's foot, Gasol's ankle...none have shit to do with the medical staff. Think about it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6348 on: March 15, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

Dude, it has nothing to do with our medical staff...LOL. Gary Vitti is the best guy in the business. We've just been extremely unlucky with these typical basketball injuries. Bynum's knee, Ariza's foot, Gasol's ankle...none have shit to do with the medical staff. Think about it.

C'mon man. How many ankle injuries is it gonna take for you to see somethings wrong?

This year: Gasol, Luke, Vlad, Mihm, and Turiaf have had ankle problems
Last year: Mihm, Luke, Sasha, Evans had ankle problems.

I understand injuries are a part of the game but when our entire roster is beat up like this, you have to take a look at the medical staff.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6349 on: March 15, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »

C'mon man. How many ankle injuries is it gonna take for you to see somethings wrong?

This year: Gasol, Luke, Vlad, Mihm, and Turiaf have had ankle problems
Last year: Mihm, Luke, Sasha, Evans had ankle problems.

I understand injuries are a part of the game but when our entire roster is beat up like this, you have to take a look at the medical staff.

You sprain an ankle by rolling it...LMAO. There's nothing you can do to avoid that. Most of those players you listed have a history of injuries.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6350 on: March 15, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »
wtf does the medical staff have anything to do with what happens IN the game of basketball?

wcsoldier

« Reply #6351 on: March 15, 2008, 04:24:55 PM »
I don't believe in that "unlucky" stuff , conditioning has something to do with it .. y'all say the medical staff has nothing to do with it but what about injuries which take forever to recover .. a way longer period than the usual recovery time ..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6352 on: March 15, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »
I don't believe in that "unlucky" stuff , conditioning has something to do with it .. y'all say the medical staff has nothing to do with it but what about injuries which take forever to recover .. a way longer period than the usual recovery time ..

Which is pretty much ALL of our guys who get injured. Vlad was out longer than expected. Bynum is out longer than expected. Ariza is out longer than expected (and unfortunately might not return at all).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6353 on: March 15, 2008, 05:44:14 PM »

That's physical therapy, which also has nothing to do with our medical staff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6354 on: March 15, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »

Which is pretty much ALL of our guys who get injured. Vlad was out longer than expected. Bynum is out longer than expected. Ariza is out longer than expected (and unfortunately might not return at all).

If only they had magic hands that could instantly heal whatever they touch.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6355 on: March 16, 2008, 04:40:01 AM »
I think we can argue forever whether it's on the medical staff , the players , bad luck or a little of these 3 ... the reality is these injuries keep fucking our seasons up .. I don't want a possible dynasty being ruined each season by countless injuries .. I know being 100% healthy during all season is just a pure illusion .. but if THAT many injuries keeps happening during the upcoming seasons, there would be BIG dissapointements ... I can live with the fact of being eliminated while being at full strenght but there isn't worst feeling that thinking "IF healthy , we would have won it all" ... and this year , if we aren't going to win it all , that's WITHOUT A DOUBT the feeling I would have.. I don't care about the 5-7 years window argument (even it's true) I want us to win this year ..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6356 on: March 16, 2008, 06:12:04 AM »
LOL some of you guys act like this is the first time Gasol got injured.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6357 on: March 16, 2008, 08:28:19 AM »
Gasol Will Miss the Next 3 Games..
And The Lakers staff will evaluate and take it from there.
But he will Defo Miss This Road Trip.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6358 on: March 16, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »
LOL some of you guys act like this is the first time Gasol got injured.
this ain't about Gasol, this is about nearly every player on the roster being injured these latest 2 years .. and missing AT LEAST 10+ games a year ..

wcsoldier

« Reply #6359 on: March 16, 2008, 09:41:55 AM »
 each Lakers game is posted  in HD on http://www.hd-t.org/...