Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288282 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6360 on: March 16, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »
LOL some of you guys act like this is the first time Gasol got injured.

Lol some of you guys act like the Lakers don't have more fuckin injuries ever year than any other team.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #6361 on: March 16, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »
we are terrible on the boards and on the defensive pick and roll .. this game is disgusting ...

SGV

« Reply #6362 on: March 16, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
No Yao. McGrady with no points. The Rockets are still up by 15.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6363 on: March 16, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
This is disgusting. It seems like everytime one of our guys gets injured everyone other than Kobe plays like we have no chance. McGrady has 0 points - theres no fuckin way in hell we should be down by 15. Get it together guys!

wcsoldier

« Reply #6364 on: March 16, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »
We are horrible , plain and simple ... this team is so soft , I'm disgusted .. Bynum was boxing out motherfuckers all day long .. without him, it's easier to get into the Lakers paint than into a hooker pussy .. we need a enforcer ala Rick Fox to send the opponent team some messages 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6365 on: March 16, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »
Team Ball win's One Player all the Time.
I Know He (Lamar) Don't Like To be the Second option, But he needs to Come Out as the #1 Option for The Second half.
Rocket's cannot stop His slashing & Inside game.

Kobe is Kobe, he'll get His.

Walton Ain't playing Well Again.
And What Happened to Farmar's Confidence?
Fisher is Not There...
Ronny Should Be Placed in The starting Lineup Over Vlad Rad aswell...IMO
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:24:46 PM by Hatesrats™ »

wcsoldier

« Reply #6366 on: March 16, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »
No Yao. McGrady with no points. The Rockets are still up by 15.
No Gasol, No Bynum, no Ariza, no Mihm .. should I continue ?

SGV

« Reply #6367 on: March 16, 2008, 02:40:14 PM »
Seriously? Mihm, Bynum and Ariza have been down already for months. How long can people keep bringing that up? The team has already worked around those injuries the best they could. The injury that matters now is Gasol. Please stop making excuses.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6368 on: March 16, 2008, 03:00:09 PM »
It's not making excuses , you act like the Rockets (without Yao and T-Mac with 0 points) beat the Lakers at full strenght .. LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6369 on: March 16, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »
Will Mihm be back during this road trip?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #6370 on: March 16, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
the rockets were not able to stop odom's slashing and his post-up game. lakers SERIOUSLY need to go to odom more often. and kobe cant be freezing out his teammates like he did at the end of todays game, hes just killing team morale by doing that.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #6371 on: March 16, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »
Damn Damn Damn

I really though the Lake Show had a chance at winning and stopping Houstons streak but no excuses there was some shitty defense on our part. Our pick and roll defense, especially when the opponent shoots the 3 ball has been horrible lately. D Fish and Jordan have to go through the screens and get in up in their grills fo real.

I gotta give huge props to Shane Battier, he played great in your face defense on Kobe, the best I have seen in a long time. Rafer "Skip to my Lou" Alston was too much today even and T Mac didnt have a big day but he made some crucial shots down the stretch. Houston is for real so far but lets see what they can do against the NBA's best next with Boston.

No Gasol, no Bynun, no Ariza, no Mihm but that shouldnt mean that we should play with NO intensity like Houston did.

LOL at Sasha getting all over Alston at the end, at least he stood up and said stop that Skip to my Lou shit but it was definitely his and the Rockets day.

Hmmmm its not looking so good, we got Dallas next and then Utah with the best home record in the NBA, Damn Lakers better step up and hopefully Gasol is back when we get back home.

SGV

« Reply #6372 on: March 16, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »
WC Soldier... The LAkers had injuries and lost and the Rockets had injuries and won. The Rockets are missing one of their stars and their other star didn't even have a great game today. Injuries happen, please don't use that as an excuse. Every team has them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6373 on: March 16, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
great game by houston
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6374 on: March 16, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
LOL at Sasha getting all over Alston at the end, at least he stood up and said stop that Skip to my Lou shit but it was definitely his and the Rockets day.

Sasha's defense hasn't been as good this year as it has in the past (probably due to him actually having to use his energy on the offensive end) but dude still knows just how to piss his men off. I don't know what he's saying or doing but other teams really can't stand him lol. I hope he keeps improving his D, he could end up being like our Raja Bell.