Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287139 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6510 on: April 02, 2008, 10:12:34 PM »
Dope game. 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6511 on: April 02, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »
The Vs. team Zone D ain't working as good with Gasol In the lineup.  8)
Always great to have A Big man who Can Post/Spot Up/or Pass It Out.

Great win.
On to Dallas

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6512 on: April 03, 2008, 01:35:40 AM »
the MVP had a beastly game

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6513 on: April 03, 2008, 09:52:43 AM »
^^ i didn't know chris paul was in action last night. Anywayz back to the reason i clicked on this thread. the Fake show better handle the Mavs tomorrow night
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6514 on: April 03, 2008, 09:58:30 AM »
Paul is NOT the MVP... If Paul is the MVP, Deron Williams is up there as well, and we all know Kobe>>>Paul+Williams.

Anyways, should be a good game against Dallas. Pau will need to score more this time around.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6515 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »
^^the only award kobe is going to get is for leading the NBA in technical fouls this year. what a dirty player IMO
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6516 on: April 03, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
What does technical fouls have to do with being dirty? LOL...Kobe is simply the worst officiated player in the league.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6517 on: April 04, 2008, 12:51:51 PM »
Can't wait to beat 7 Even's team again  ;D 8)

SGV

« Reply #6518 on: April 04, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
NIK is the only person I've seen discrediting Paul and putting Williams as a near equal. Every list by every analyst always has Paul as one of the main MVP choices.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6519 on: April 04, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »
NIK is the only person I've seen discrediting Paul and putting Williams as a near equal. Every list by every analyst always has Paul as one of the main MVP choices.

There is not a big drop-off between Chris Paul and Deron Williams...any basketball head who has seen both play will tell you the same.

SGV

« Reply #6520 on: April 04, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
They might be similar in talent, but that does not equate similar value. Williams has picked up his numbers this season, but nothing like Paul. And the increase in Pauls number show how valuable he is to the Hornets. Look at how well they've played this year. The Hornets are 1st in the West right now and have been hovering around the top most of the season. In reality, Utah has only the 6th best record in the West. Where was Utah last year? Vitually in the place as they are now (finished 51-31). And the Hornets? Try below .500.

They play similar minutes, but Paul averages more points, assists and steals than Williams. Not to mention, Paul has a better assist/turnover ratio. Similar in talent, yes, but Paul does have the edge. That is why Paul is an MVP candidate...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6521 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »
They might be similar in talent, but that does not equate similar value. Williams has picked up his numbers this season, but nothing like Paul. And the increase in Pauls number show how valuable he is to the Hornets. Look at how well they've played this year. The Hornets are 1st in the West right now and have been hovering around the top most of the season. In reality, Utah has only the 6th best record in the West. Where was Utah last year? Vitually in the place as they are now (finished 51-31). And the Hornets? Try below .500.

They play similar minutes, but Paul averages more points, assists and steals than Williams. Not to mention, Paul has a better assist/turnover ratio. Similar in talent, yes, but Paul does have the edge. That is why Paul is an MVP candidate...

Numbers don't mean shit...IMO, Deron Williams is just as valuable to the Jazz as Paul is to the Hornets...and despite what records indicate (even though their records aren't far off), I still think the Jazz are on par or even better than the Hornets...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6522 on: April 04, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »
Boozer >>> West

Paul >>>>> Williams

Anyone seriously debating this?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #6523 on: April 04, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »
Boozer >>> West

Paul >>>>> Williams

Anyone seriously debating this?

I hope not.  West and Williams are still obviousley great though but this shouldnt be argued.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6524 on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:28 PM »
They say Kupchack is deserving that GM of the Year title, but that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong...

Cause if another team be getting Kobe for Terry, and some salary cap dude, I wouldn't be celebratin' Donnie Nelson, Mark Cuban or Dirk..
I'd be celebratin' the dude that was behind my nigga... I wouldn't care about some faggot ass puppet my nigga

You ever liked a trade that send Terry to you for Walker my nigga? Imagine if you got Gasol for some faggot ass rookie guard my nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin