Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287172 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6600 on: April 13, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
Wow, the Spurs blew mad cock tonight.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #6601 on: April 13, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »
Even with Ginobili , Spurs will be a 1st round exit .. their offense is HORRIBLE

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6602 on: April 13, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
Kobe, Fisher, Gasol, Rested in the 4th quarter :rock:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6603 on: April 13, 2008, 02:58:43 PM »
Kobe, Fisher, Gasol, Rested in the 4th quarter :rock:

Always a good sign. The West is ours!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6604 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:05 PM »
Even with Ginobili , Spurs will be a 1st round exit .. their offense is HORRIBLE

I've been saying this for a long time...Spurs have been heavily overrated this year. I really don't see who can take the Lakers out. ESPECIALLY if Bynum returns.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6605 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

It was a morning game. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6606 on: April 13, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
Did you hear what they said at halftime? Since the Gasol trade Odom has been averaging 17 & 11 on 59% shooting.

Yes, we know...remember what you said though? "TRADE ODOM!" :-X

Don't get it twisted, when I said that Odom was playing like a bum. Inconsistency has always been his biggest problem. And even though he's playing amazing ball right now, I still have no reason to trust him in the long run.

Odom has always been a good player...Every player, including Kobe, has off nights. Odom has averaged a double-double as a Laker and always steps it up when it counts most...I don't know what more you can expect.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6607 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »
Taco Time!
Now let's Sit back And See What Denver Does vs. Houston.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6608 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
Tim Duncan had a real shitty game

haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6609 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »
I would of traded Lamar for Gasol in a Second but the Stupid Grizz only wanted Kwame so thats good for us, more talent on the floor.....Lamar is a weak minded fool that can't handle the pressure of been the Man or the 2nd opition but as the 3rd best player on the team (4th best when Bynum comes back) there's no more pressure on him so he's playing great now.

Miami Heat '03-'04 think differently... Odom has played his heart out ever since stepping into Staples Center. I never once doubted the guy.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6610 on: April 13, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
What a great game! Nothing like a Sunday Afternoon butt-kicking of the Spurs and a cold Bud-Lite to go along with it..  :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6611 on: April 13, 2008, 05:32:41 PM »
Did you hear what they said at halftime? Since the Gasol trade Odom has been averaging 17 & 11 on 59% shooting.

Don't get it twisted, when I said that Odom was playing like a bum. Inconsistency has always been his biggest problem. And even though he's playing amazing ball right now, I still have no reason to trust him in the long run.

Odom has always been a good player...Every player, including Kobe, has off nights. Odom has averaged a double-double as a Laker and always steps it up when it counts most...I don't know what more you can expect.

I expect a guy making $14 million a season to be able to play without all these excuses about too much pressure. He was playing like a d-leaguer until we got Gasol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6612 on: April 13, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »

I expect a guy making $14 million a season to be able to play without all these excuses about too much pressure. He was playing like a d-leaguer until we got Gasol.

LMFAO@Odom playing like a D-Leaguer... :stupid: It's not his fault they expected him to be the primary big and primary facilitator all rolled into one. Odom has ALWAYS performed.

D-Leaguer...ahahahaha...why do you even bother?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6613 on: April 13, 2008, 09:23:55 PM »
Can anyone feel the hate. 8)Fucking great game to watch and it was nice to see most of the starters on the bench enjoying the game.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6614 on: April 14, 2008, 12:14:12 AM »

It was a morning game. ;)

We (Europeans) love morning games, ehehe.. since we've seen it live starting from 8-9 pm here. ;D

Talking about the game, i was mad after the first half, cause we were defending very bad. Expecially Sasha and Farmar, they were letting Vaughn and Stoudamire (sick) getting open shots and even penetrations. Which is not acceptable. Then Phil probably talked to the team and they started playing the 3rd quarter with a whole different attitude. The Spurs were horrible anyway. Once Parker got tired, they pratically stopped scoring. It's embarassing. Without Manu they're a 1st round exit team. Too bad for them, good thing for us. Now we have to win in Sac. C'mon.