Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287723 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6675 on: April 27, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »
I have one team, and that's the Warriors. However, when they aren't involved in the game (like these playoffs), I tend to cheer for teams that I've either watched play a lot and have players that I like. Living in L.A., I see the Lakers all the time and they are fun to watch, especially Kobe. I also like to watch Chris Paul, and Antawn Jamison and Gilbert Arenas, so I want to see their teams do well. It doesn't really concern me about who wins, but it's more fun to watch when you would rather see one team beat the other.
I got a bird's eye view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6676 on: April 28, 2008, 04:01:05 AM »
^ ure a fuckin square bear and a half, I read your posts everywhere.. too dumb to reply to.

you ain't gonna see me in no laker gear, but I show respect when it's due.. y'all some lil kids, quit pointin fingers.

and I ain't spoken to ma niggy doggy for many moons.. 3 or so years.

that's cool ese, your multi-tasking is really impressive. like, punching a nigga in the face while showing respect to him simultaneously... good stuff.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

zilla

« Reply #6677 on: April 28, 2008, 03:15:13 PM »
ain't no one a fuckin ese you retard.. if you knew anything about Cali, you'd know that's what they call Southern cholos.. Northern California's biggest enemies.. constantly makin yourself look stupid.. I wouldn't punch somebody cuzz they are Laker fans.. it's cuzz of the drama they tend to cause at Oracle.. some of em don't respect the house, that's when it goes down.. go on with your god-less no life nor ambition ass self.

Carmelo finna cry tonight.. it's gonna be hilarious!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6678 on: April 28, 2008, 03:18:27 PM »
^not as much as you apparently gon' cry when I keep calling you ese for the rest of your life mamacita
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

zilla

« Reply #6679 on: April 28, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »
lol I ain't even latin.. so I could careless.. but I don't fuck wit ese's, especially in jail....and if I'm a mamacita, then I'd be an esa !! durr

Sparegeez

« Reply #6680 on: April 28, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »
^^^
Bro weren't you a Kings fan?? Now you claim you love the warriors? :nawty:

zilla

« Reply #6681 on: April 28, 2008, 04:47:31 PM »
yeah when the KINGS was in the playoffs a few years back when Webber, Divac and Bibby was doin it, I supported them.. they organized well that season and had a great team.. they was reppin it for us.. I even traveled 2 hours to Sac and hit up one of the playoff games. I expected KINGS fans to do the same shit last year when WARRIORS were in the spotlight in the playoffs, and they did show up at the games.. it's regional politics.. it's respect shown. I was at more than 50% of the WARRIOR games this year, don't define what a fan is to me. LAKERS got it this year though over the CELTICS, so let's go! Stop bitchin over me and understand you weenies!! y'all some lil kids.. us adults view it in a different way.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 04:49:55 PM by ZiLLA »

Sparegeez

« Reply #6682 on: April 28, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
Ehh, I don't know if most people would agree with your bandwagon hopping but it's whatever. You know damn well Raider fans wouldn't support the Niners if they were in the playoffs and vice-versa. I know I was laughing my ass off when they Raiders lost the superbowl in 03, and so were most of Niner fans.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6683 on: April 28, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
the most annoying thing is lamar odom or pau gasol moaning for a foul like a bitch in the paint even when there is no contact lol

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6684 on: April 29, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »
Lakers Are going to have a lot of days to rest.....kobe & Pau could Heal those ankle injuries

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6685 on: April 29, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »
Lakers Are going to have a lot of days to rest.....kobe & Pau could Heal those ankle injuries
Exactly Bro..They Defo need it.^^
& Prop's to Luke Walton who is defo playing his best basketball of season right now.
His Play was severly hampered this season because of injury the entire year, tho he still managed to play thru it.
seems like right now Luke might be at his best. (Way to pick it up Luke)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6686 on: April 30, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »
Ariza's going back to UCLA. :D
Ariza is going to hit the books again. He was at UCLA the other day arranging for classes.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/ci_9102091

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6687 on: May 01, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
Looks like he won't be opting out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6688 on: May 02, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Stuart Scott says Bynum's not coming back

"at this point I'd have to train for a month just to get out there and play"--andrew bynum
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6689 on: May 02, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
Stuart Scott says Bynum's not coming back

"at this point I'd have to train for a month just to get out there and play"--andrew bynum
Which will make beating the Celtics in the finals all the more amazing. ;)