Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287712 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #6976 on: December 20, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »
Two nights in a row! Clutch player my ass.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6977 on: December 20, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
Trade Odom ass , that dude is pathetic ... I'm glad Vlad exposed Phil wack ass decision aswell .. the truth is that only Kobe and Fish are hard motherfuckers on this team , after a loss you are supposed to come out and play hard ... ONCE AGAIN WE NEED CHANGES ... those who think otherwise need a reality check....

by the way how can a asshole like Crawford still be a ref in this league  :-X (no team was favoured anyways but that dude just wants to the star of the game)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6978 on: December 20, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »

you ain't talkin bout Kobe, are you? both those shots rimmed out...if they go in, he looks like a God. you should know the difference.

but yea, Kobe shouldn't have passed it to Sasha when he was 0-5 for the game...Sasha's shot was all the way down, though. :-\

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6979 on: December 20, 2008, 07:00:52 PM »
losing streaks?? what are those?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6980 on: December 20, 2008, 07:03:41 PM »
Trade Odom ass , that dude is pathetic ... I'm glad Vlad exposed Phil wack ass decision aswell .. the truth is that only Kobe and Fish are hard motherfuckers on this team , after a loss you are supposed to come out and play hard ... ONCE AGAIN WE NEED CHANGES ... those who think otherwise need a reality check....

by the way how can a asshole like Crawford still be a ref in this league  :-X (no team was favoured anyways but that dude just wants to the star of the game)

I agree that Phil's decision to start Luke over Radmanovic was extremely faulty..there has to be something behind this, cuz Radmanovic has easily outplayed Luke for the start of the season. As for needing changes, we definitely do NOT need changes...what we need is to play to our full potential, which we haven't done this past week. It's sad that you can't see that if we play the way we could, we'd currently be 26-0. Still, it feels good to play like compete shit and lose to a top team in the league by a shot that rimmed out.

westsiderider323

« Reply #6981 on: December 20, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

I agree that Phil's decision to start Luke over Radmanovic was extremely faulty..there has to be something behind this, cuz Radmanovic has easily outplayed Luke for the start of the season. As for needing changes, we definitely do NOT need changes...what we need is to play to our full potential, which we haven't done this past week. It's sad that you can't see that if we play the way we could, we'd currently be 26-0. Still, it feels good to play like compete shit and lose to a top team in the league by a shot that rimmed out.

i still dont understand y the fuck you would start luke over radmanovic??
i get nervous everytime luke touches the ball

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6982 on: December 20, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

what team doesn't have their starting rotation hammered out by now?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6983 on: December 20, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »
i don't even know what to say, we're a hot mess right now, not looking foward to the christmas game.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6984 on: December 20, 2008, 07:27:31 PM »

you ain't talkin bout Kobe, are you? both those shots rimmed out...if they go in, he looks like a God. you should know the difference.

but yea, Kobe shouldn't have passed it to Sasha when he was 0-5 for the game...Sasha's shot was all the way down, though. :-\
I do know the difference. It's 0-2 vs. 2-0.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6985 on: December 20, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6986 on: December 21, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »
can we make a "Lakers losing streak" thread?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6987 on: December 21, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
can we make a "Lakers losing streak" thread?
I see no reason. At most, the streak is only going to last 2 more games. ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6988 on: December 21, 2008, 02:50:05 PM »
ya'll aint beatin the C's

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6989 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
LA's 7-4 in the east

we got the better conf i'd say