Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287496 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Lakers are so good
« Reply #7350 on: May 03, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »
the Lakers are lucky the Jazz arent at full strength.
The Lakers aren't either.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7351 on: May 03, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »

Cmon...Okur and Kirilenko both out lol The Lakers are banged up....just like damn near every team in the playoffs. But the Jazz are worse off then pretty much everyone else missing two key players.  I dont give a shit, not like Im a Jazz fan. Fuck em. Im just pointing out the obvious is all.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7352 on: May 03, 2010, 10:27:10 PM »

Cmon...Okur and Kirilenko both out lol The Lakers are banged up....just like damn near every team in the playoffs. But the Jazz are worse off then pretty much everyone else missing two key players.  I dont give a shit, not like Im a Jazz fan. Fuck em. Im just pointing out the obvious is all.

even if they were healthy their basically still teh same team we beat in the first round for the past 2 years.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7353 on: May 04, 2010, 11:06:05 AM »

even if they were healthy their basically still teh same team we beat in the first round for the past 2 years.

true. But they entered the playoffs this year playing better then the Lakers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7354 on: May 04, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
Utah is the team we match up the best with in the league ... the Jazz have lost 15 in a row at Staples and every game follows the same scenario : Lakers quickly a double digit lead then relax and allow the Jazz to come back and finally refocus to win the game ....

Utah is by far the worst defensive team I've seen in these playoffs especially when it comes to protect the paint ... even the Suns are much better , which says a lot about the Jazz D ...

The Jazz beating us in a playoffs serie is like the Suns eliminating SAS ... it ain't happening

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7355 on: May 04, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »

true. But they entered the playoffs this year playing better then the Lakers.
Which team didn't?

Sccit

« Reply #7356 on: May 04, 2010, 12:22:03 PM »
Mavs entered playing better than the Spurs...wtf is ur point?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7357 on: May 04, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »
Utah is the team we match up the best with in the league ... the Jazz have lost 15 in a row at Staples and every game follows the same scenario : Lakers quickly a double digit lead then relax and allow the Jazz to come back and finally refocus to win the game ....

Utah is by far the worst defensive team I've seen in these playoffs especially when it comes to protect the paint ... even the Suns are much better , which says a lot about the Jazz D ...

The Jazz beating us in a playoffs serie is like the Suns eliminating SAS ... it ain't happening
The Suns have stepped it up on defense (by their standards) recently and they probably will beat the Spurs.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7358 on: May 04, 2010, 04:11:00 PM »
I'd prefer Suns vs. Lakers to Spurs vs. Lakers. Neither team will beat the Lakers, but it will be fun to watch Gasol being posterized by Amare and Fisher being outrun like a retard by Nash.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7359 on: May 04, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »
I'd prefer Suns vs. Lakers to Spurs vs. Lakers. Neither team will beat the Lakers, but it will be fun to watch Gasol being posterized by Amare and Fisher being outrun like a retard by Nash.

It must suck having more fun watching another team lose than watching your own team win...then again, if I was a Mavs fan I'd probably be the same.

theremedy360

« Reply #7360 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56:57 PM »
I think the Zombie Sonics were a much tougher match up for LA than Utah will be (especially as short handed as they are). I say LA in 5.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7361 on: May 05, 2010, 04:20:00 AM »

It must suck having more fun watching another team lose than watching your own team win...then again, if I was a Mavs fan I'd probably be the same.

That's not true... it's just that the Mavs are out, so the Lakers being owned is of course the next best thing. Just like it was with you, back when the Lakers were irrelevant, you loved watching the Suns lose.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7362 on: May 05, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »

That's not true... it's just that the Mavs are out, so the Lakers being owned is of course the next best thing. Just like it was with you, back when the Lakers were irrelevant, you loved watching the Suns lose.

I never really cared who won or lost once the Lakers were eliminated...LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7363 on: May 05, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »

That is an outright lie. You really hated on the Suns and you really wanted them to lose, same with the Heat while Shaq was starting there.

I remember you saying something along the lines of:

"The playoffs are pissing me off right now. NBA Finals Suns VS. Heat = Suicide"

No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7364 on: May 05, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »

That is an outright lie. You really hated on the Suns and you really wanted them to lose, same with the Heat while Shaq was starting there.

I remember you saying something along the lines of:

"The playoffs are pissing me off right now. NBA Finals Suns VS. Heat = Suicide"

LOL...because they would both make horrible champions and wouldnt represent the NBA. I hardly care about any games the Lakers aren't a part of.