Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287637 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7365 on: May 06, 2010, 04:23:26 AM »
And what exactly makes you think I really, really "care" any more about the Lakers losing? All I said is I'd like to see Gasol being posterized and Fisher's racist ass being outrun by Nash. Who the hell wouldn't?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7366 on: May 06, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »
And what exactly makes you think I really, really "care" any more about the Lakers losing? All I said is I'd like to see Gasol being posterized and Fisher's racist ass being outrun by Nash. Who the hell wouldn't?

Most of the world

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7367 on: May 06, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »
How is Fisher racist?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7368 on: May 06, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »
How is Fisher racist?

Ask Hack Wilson. I haven't seen it, but he told that in some video Fisher said something along the lines of "If I got a white player against me, I know I don't have to guard him".

So it would be cool if a white PG would run circles around him, which Nash would def do.
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7369 on: May 06, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
How is Fisher racist?

Ask Hack Wilson. I haven't seen it, but he told that in some video Fisher said something along the lines of "If I got a white player against me, I know I don't have to guard him".

So it would be cool if a white PG would run circles around him, which Nash would def do.
LOL. Anything Hack says about the Lakers has to be taken with a grain of salt. You should know that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7370 on: May 06, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »
How is Fisher racist?

LOL. Anything Hack says about the Lakers has to be taken with a grain of salt. You should know that.

Of course, but this time he was serious. I asked him about it and he said it's true and shit.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=239729.msg2421903#msg2421903

check this also for proof: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.projectcovo.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D2418161&rct=j&q=%22outside+the+lines%22+fisher+white&ei=G0XjS6nXH4OjOOzxsOUN&usg=AFQjCNEt-okqTQJhGJ2UbqR7IuNMUks1Rg&sig2=doweiynbXrtbCF7N4bRF0w

More about this also here:
http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=33615.0;wap2
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:35:25 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7371 on: May 07, 2010, 09:51:43 AM »
How is Fisher racist?

yea i rememeber that , but the video looked old, i assume this was when fisher was a young buck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7372 on: May 08, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
The Suns have stepped it up on defense (by their standards) recently and they probably will beat the Spurs.
What did I say? ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7373 on: May 09, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »
The Suns have stepped it up on defense (by their standards) recently and they probably will beat the Spurs.
What did I say? ;)

"they probably will beat the spurs" doesn't cut it

if you say "i probably will die" i'll show up to your funeral and shake your hand for being right    :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7374 on: May 10, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
nash and amare have struggled against this lakers team the last 3 years.....they'll be lucky to win a game

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7375 on: May 10, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »
I'd prefer Suns vs. Lakers to Spurs vs. Lakers. Neither team will beat the Lakers, but it will be fun to watch Gasol being posterized by Amare and Fisher being outrun like a retard by Nash.

It must suck having more fun watching another team lose than watching your own team win...then again, if I was a Mavs fan I'd probably be the same.

That's not true... it's just that the Mavs are out, so the Lakers being owned is of course the next best thing. Just like it was with you, back when the Lakers were irrelevant, you loved watching the Suns lose.

I never really cared who won or lost once the Lakers were eliminated...LOL.

BULLSHIT.  I guarentee you did not want Shaq and the Heat to win  the title that year that they did.

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7376 on: May 10, 2010, 08:50:04 PM »
nash and amare have struggled against this lakers team the last 3 years.....they'll be lucky to win a game
thats what ppl said about thespurs

but david stern will NOT let the suns win this series 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7377 on: May 10, 2010, 09:01:36 PM »
thats what ppl said about thespurs

but david stern will NOT let the suns win this series 

LOL @ David Stern will not let LOS Suns will. Dogg, the Suns can't win. Look at LA crush Utah right now. Gasol and Bynum are too much for the Suns.

theremedy360

« Reply #7378 on: May 17, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »
Kobe is a man possessed. LMAO @ getting your knee drained over the weekend then putting up 40 on Monday. Just ridiculous.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7379 on: May 18, 2010, 07:49:18 AM »
4-0

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.