Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286775 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7395 on: May 25, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
tonights game is pretty big. I mean, I think we're all assuming Lakers will win comfortable in this series and thats probably true but if the Suns DO win tonight then its game on.

Nash's injury might affect his play tonight though. Didnt he break his nose or something in the last game? They said he'll still play but i guess he might be banged up pretty bad.

where are all the Laker fans @ after the game?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7396 on: May 25, 2010, 09:03:49 PM »
said the guy who picked the Pistons over one of his 50 favorite teams to win the ECF in 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7397 on: May 25, 2010, 09:40:08 PM »
said the guy who picked the Pistons over one of his 50 favorite teams to win the ECF in 2008

and then i picked the Celtics to beat the Lakers and was right and the rest of this forum was wrong

and i show up win or lose homey   i'm no NIK
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7398 on: May 26, 2010, 01:19:44 AM »
dayumn, 2-2, great game !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7399 on: May 26, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »
Suns just made this series interesting. Would love for this series to make it to a game 7. Lakers will probably still win it but it would be great if the Suns get to the finals.

I prefer different teams to compete in the finals each year, it keeps the league a bit fresher than it just being the same teams each time. Either way the finals will be good this year whether its Celtics/Lakers or Celtics/Suns (and before you say it, its DEFINITELY going to be Celtics someone, no way are Magic overturning that deficit, they don't have enough in them).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7400 on: May 26, 2010, 06:23:09 AM »
Haha I liked how Fisher "had the advantage" against Euro-whiteboy Dragic  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7401 on: May 26, 2010, 11:50:22 AM »
this is the same story as the Thunder series, nobody in LA is worried.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7402 on: May 26, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »
theres no way the suns win game 5 lol    and i hate u guys but theres NO WAY the lakers lose

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7403 on: May 27, 2010, 09:41:13 AM »
if lakers lose the series, im gonna end my life.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7404 on: May 28, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »
Morally, this kind of was a loss for the Lakers. At home, only beating the fucking Suns cause of a lucky buzzer beater of Artest after Kobe fuckings AIRBALLS this shit.  :laugh:
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7405 on: May 28, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
Morally, this kind of was a loss for the Lakers. At home, only beating the fucking Suns cause of a lucky buzzer beater of Artest after Kobe fuckings AIRBALLS this shit.  :laugh:

LOL...anything to make you feel better about the Lakers being where the Mavs wish to be, eh?

westsiderider323

« Reply #7406 on: May 29, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »
finals yessir  8) fuck bitchass gayass boston

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7407 on: May 30, 2010, 08:29:09 AM »
Morally, this kind of was a loss for the Lakers. At home, only beating the fucking Suns cause of a lucky buzzer beater of Artest after Kobe fuckings AIRBALLS this shit.  :laugh:

LOL...anything to make you feel better about the Lakers being where the Mavs wish to be, eh?

Why are you being such a hypocrite.. Back when the Lakers sucked it was your greatest pleasure to post pics of Shaq being blocked by Ben Wallace.
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7408 on: May 30, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »
Morally, this kind of was a loss for the Lakers. At home, only beating the fucking Suns cause of a lucky buzzer beater of Artest after Kobe fuckings AIRBALLS this shit.  :laugh:

Why are you being such a hypocrite.. Back when the Lakers sucked it was your greatest pleasure to post pics of Shaq being blocked by Ben Wallace.

look up the word hypocritical, please, for all of us.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7409 on: May 30, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »

look up the word hypocritical, please, for all of us.

can't you do that yourself?

hey, just in case: if you are claiming that I didn't use the word right, I don't know what to tell you. he's dissing me for being bitter cause the lakers are where the mavs wish to be, whereas back in the day he did the exact same thing (only worse) when the heat or the suns were where the lakers wished to be. if that is not hypocritical, i don't know what is. so fuck you.
No, it's not a sin