Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287646 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7425 on: June 24, 2010, 10:25:31 AM »
Next Years Roster:

C - Bynum/Shaq (Vets Min) or Keep Mbenga (i believe hes there for practice purposes)
PF - Gasol/Odom
SF - Artest/McGrady (Vets Min)
SG - Kobe/Sasha/Brown
PG - Mo Williams/Fisher (Vets Min)

gettin mcgrady and shaq would make us older, but for vets min who can complain, i think mo williams would be a perfect fit for the lakers, a  knock down shooting point guard is what we need and he's it.

i also wouldnt mind getting a more explosive SF to back up the older artest n mcgrady, but fucking lukes contract is ridiculous.

phil might not come back he's sayin he's leanin towards retiring so who knows?
it would be pretty dope if we can get t-mac but you think he'll be willing to come off the bench??
mo williams...that's pretty interesting too i say yea he's perfect knockin down those shots i wouldnt get rid of brown tho and i think farmar is out

yea t-macs been saying he doesnt want money, and hes willing to come off the bench for a contender, i doubt hes gonna bust an AI cuz if he does aint nobody gonna sign his ass. onlything worrying me is his knee but im sure hes gonna play spot up minutes till we know 100% sure its fine.

yea if phil doesnt come back its gonna be worrysome.  yea i kept brown^ as my SG cuz he cant make plays for shit.

but yea i think mo  williams is a perfect fit as we dont need a traditional point guard

what lakers need is a solid back up center that way pau can get more rest and we'll have more of that size advantage witout pau gettin tired i think the bench is gon need more work lakers should draft 2 centers wit their 2 draft picks and if derek fisher gon stay startin then they should think bout goin after JJ Redick he'll be good for the bench

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7426 on: June 24, 2010, 03:30:35 PM »
revised list

Starter/Bench/Dream Pick

C - Bynum/Haywood/Shaq (being our vet min 3rd string center)
PF - Gasol/Odom
SF - Artest/T-Mac (vets min)/Any young and athletic SF
SG - Kobe/Sasha/Brown (not a dream pick)
PG - Mo/Fisher(Vets min)/CP3

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7427 on: June 24, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »
Next Years Roster:

C - Bynum/Shaq (Vets Min) or Keep Mbenga (i believe hes there for practice purposes)
PF - Gasol/Odom
SG - Kobe/Sasha/Brown

gettin mcgrady and shaq would make us older, but for vets min who can complain, i think mo williams would be a perfect fit for the lakers, a  knock down shooting point guard is what we need and he's it.

i also wouldnt mind getting a more explosive SF to back up the older artest n mcgrady, but fucking lukes contract is ridiculous.

it would be pretty dope if we can get t-mac but you think he'll be willing to come off the bench??
mo williams...that's pretty interesting too i say yea he's perfect knockin down those shots i wouldnt get rid of brown tho and i think farmar is out

yea t-macs been saying he doesnt want money, and hes willing to come off the bench for a contender, i doubt hes gonna bust an AI cuz if he does aint nobody gonna sign his ass. onlything worrying me is his knee but im sure hes gonna play spot up minutes till we know 100% sure its fine.

yea if phil doesnt come back its gonna be worrysome.  yea i kept brown^ as my SG cuz he cant make plays for shit.

but yea i think mo  williams is a perfect fit as we dont need a traditional point guard

what lakers need is a solid back up center that way pau can get more rest and we'll have more of that size advantage witout pau gettin tired i think the bench is gon need more work lakers should draft 2 centers wit their 2 draft picks and if derek fisher gon stay startin then they should think bout goin after JJ Redick he'll be good for the bench

as for pure shooting i think t-mac could do it, but mike miller would probaly be a better, cheaper, less riskier bet than reddik (restricted free agent) not only because hes a unrestricted free agent but he can ball handle and drive it to the whole while being a pure shooter.

but if we got that itll make brown play back up point and sasha to our 3rd string sg. and we really need a PG that can shoot

westsiderider323

« Reply #7428 on: June 24, 2010, 06:03:10 PM »
Next Years Roster:

PF - Gasol/Odom
SG - Kobe/Sasha/Brown

as for pure shooting i think t-mac could do it, but mike miller would probaly be a better, cheaper, less riskier bet than reddik (restricted free agent) not only because hes a unrestricted free agent but he can ball handle and drive it to the whole while being a pure shooter.

but if we got that itll make brown play back up point and sasha to our 3rd string sg. and we really need a PG that can shoot

for real and the idea of mo williams got me really wantin him to come to LA now i aint think bout it til now he can really go off and thatll just add more fire to the offense lakers already have and hes not bad on D either so he'll really be a great pick up he's under the radar cuz of all them big names but i can really see him becomin a laker and hell yea KEEP CONGO CASH he a fan favorite i dont wanna see him go

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7429 on: June 24, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »
My fault,  mo has early termination option next yr but it's still a good idea and fit IMO if he's down to take a lil less money to be part of a dynasty,  I've been reading about chris Paul coming here but no way, cuz that would mean we would have to get rid o one of our core bigs (most likely bynum) which I'm not down 4

westsiderider323

« Reply #7430 on: June 24, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »
My fault,  mo has early termination option next yr but it's still a good idea and fit IMO if he's down to take a lil less money to be part of a dynasty,  I've been reading about chris Paul coming here but no way, cuz that would mean we would have to get rid o one of our core bigs (most likely bynum) which I'm not down 4

i heard chris bosh too but same as chris paul would prolly hafta get rid of bynum he obviously has the potential he just gotta stay healthy

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7431 on: June 27, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »
It's pretty crazy we won the title with Kobe banged up and Bynum playing on one leg (again) ...

early reports are saying that the Lakers FO does not want to spend the full amount of MLE , kinda sucks but we will see , I think Buss is willing to keep spending money as long as we are winning titles ...

the good thing with being a back to back champion is that some useful vets who want to win a title are willing to play for us for small money ...

I think we definetely need a sniper ala Korver , Mike Miller ... Morrow would be great

For those who follow College Ball , what do you think of Ebanks ? read that he could be a pretty good steal

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7432 on: June 27, 2010, 10:42:55 AM »
i know were pushing hard for raja bell, but that would men we're less likely to get t-mac as it would make us older.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7433 on: June 27, 2010, 11:35:11 PM »
players i want in the off season

PG - Steve Blake/Randy Foye    Fantasy: Allen Iverson  :laugh:      or Mo Williams (next year)

SG - Mike Miller/Kyle Krover

SF - Tracy McGrady/Raja Bell/Travis Outlaw

PF - No Need

C - Brendan Haywood/Jermaine O'Neal        Fantasy: Shaq (Retire At Home Big Diesel)

My 2011 Lakers Team

C - Bynum/Brendan Haywood
PF - Gasol/Odom
SF - Artest/Tracy McGrady/Luke
SG - Kobe/Mike Miller/Sasha
PG - Randy Foye/Fisher

It's pretty crazy we won the title with Kobe banged up and Bynum playing on one leg (again) ...

early reports are saying that the Lakers FO does not want to spend the full amount of MLE , kinda sucks but we will see , I think Buss is willing to keep spending money as long as we are winning titles ...

the good thing with being a back to back champion is that some useful vets who want to win a title are willing to play for us for small money ...

I think we definetely need a sniper ala Korver , Mike Miller ... Morrow would be great

For those who follow College Ball , what do you think of Ebanks ? read that he could be a pretty good steal

im all down for ebanks if he does good, getting all these vets are just going to make us older and less athletic.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7434 on: June 28, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »
players i want in the off season

PG - Steve Blake/Randy Foye    Fantasy: Allen Iverson  :laugh:      or Mo Williams (next year)

SG - Mike Miller/Kyle Krover

SF - Tracy McGrady/Raja Bell/Travis Outlaw

PF - No Need

C - Brendan Haywood/Jermaine O'Neal        Fantasy: Shaq (Retire At Home Big Diesel)

My 2011 Lakers Team

C - Bynum/Brendan Haywood
PF - Gasol/Odom
SF - Artest/Tracy McGrady/Luke
SG - Kobe/Mike Miller/Sasha
PG - Randy Foye/Fisher

sounds pretty legit
i hope jerry buss surprises us as in he signs someone that will definitely make a huge impact and increases the chances of a threepeat

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7435 on: July 02, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
BLAKE WOOT WOOT!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7436 on: July 03, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
what has blake ever really done good? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7437 on: July 03, 2010, 03:50:27 PM »
Fisher in talks with Miami & Cavs. If he's not gonna join the Lakers it's a slap in the face to the jazz, jazz fans, and the lakers lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7438 on: July 03, 2010, 03:52:27 PM »
Fisher in talks with Miami & Cavs. If he's not gonna join the Lakers it's a slap in the face to the jazz, jazz fans, and the lakers lol

fish isnt going anywhere i believe we have bird rights on him

westsiderider323

« Reply #7439 on: July 03, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

fish isnt going anywhere i believe we have bird rights on him

for real and why the fuck would he leave a championship caliber team wit the possibly gettin that 6th ring and 2nd threepeat?