Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287225 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7440 on: July 07, 2010, 01:27:59 AM »
how da fuck is luke walton stayin till 2013, i swear last time i checked he was a free agent after 2012

adam morrison 2.0

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7441 on: July 07, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »
how da fuck is luke walton stayin till 2013, i swear last time i checked he was a free agent after 2012

adam morrison 2.0

Why wouldn't no team want Luke... Washington, you need good citizens.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7442 on: July 07, 2010, 04:27:55 PM »
T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac! T-Mac!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7443 on: July 07, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »
can we sign kurt thomas for less than 500,000, assuming hes willing to take the pay cut to win a ring. than we can resign fish with our bird rights, resign shannon, and sign t-mac for the vets min

that would be perfect

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7444 on: July 07, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »
Why are so fond of T-Mac? He's washed up like Webber in his late years with the Sixers. Yet he still has the ego of an NBA scoring champion. ... don't love him, man.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7445 on: July 07, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »
Why are so fond of T-Mac? He's washed up like Webber in his late years with the Sixers. Yet he still has the ego of an NBA scoring champion. ... don't love him, man.

i mean is there any other better option? we need a good back up 3, we cant afford miller and bell stated he doesnt want to go to the lakers even when kobe pesonally lobbied for him. hopefully ebanks turns into the new ariza, but when does a 2nd draft pick ever stay on the lakers roster?

but if anything i want a good back up center for dirt cheap, if we dont get a serviceable back up 3 kobe can alwayus play the 3 with blake/fish at point and sasha/brown (if he resigns) at the 2

westsiderider323

« Reply #7446 on: July 08, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »

i mean is there any other better option? we need a good back up 3, we cant afford miller and bell stated he doesnt want to go to the lakers even when kobe pesonally lobbied for him. hopefully ebanks turns into the new ariza, but when does a 2nd draft pick ever stay on the lakers roster?

but if anything i want a good back up center for dirt cheap, if we dont get a serviceable back up 3 kobe can alwayus play the 3 with blake/fish at point and sasha/brown (if he resigns) at the 2

i do wanna see t-mac come to the lakers we need that bench strength

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7447 on: July 08, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »
rumors say that a posssible hedo to lakers might be in the works.

we stil have the vets min to spend on a big. we have fishers bird rights

C - Bynum/Kurt Thomas (most realistic) or Brad Miller (was asking for the full MLE but mayb changes his mind for the lakers) or just resign mbenga for practice purposes or Shaq? (lol) or ben wallace
PF - Odom/Gasol/Caracter
SF - Artest/Turkgulu/Ebanks
SG - Kobe/Brown
PG - Fisher/Blake

wootpy woot
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 05:12:56 PM by LooN3y »

theremedy360

« Reply #7448 on: July 08, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »

I think the years have humbled T-Mac. He's obviously not the guy who's gonna score 40 every night but he can still be productive. Last year he showed that he's fine to play a smaller role on a team (even as bad as the Knicks), IMO he could be a great addition to a contender.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7449 on: July 08, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »

I think the years have humbled T-Mac. He's obviously not the guy who's gonna score 40 every night but he can still be productive. Last year he showed that he's fine to play a smaller role on a team (even as bad as the Knicks), IMO he could be a great addition to a contender.

if we get hedo, i can careless about t-mac, i luv ya t-mac but shit if we get hedo for luke and sasha  we dont need you.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7450 on: July 08, 2010, 07:49:52 PM »

if we get hedo, i can careless about t-mac, i luv ya t-mac but shit if we get hedo for luke and sasha  we dont need you.

If they send you Hedo for luke/sasha it will be a more questionable trade than Gasols lol

If I didnt even know basketball...and had to start a team on names alone...."Luke" and "Sasha" would be at the bottom of my list lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7451 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:08 PM »

If they send you Hedo for luke/sasha it will be a more questionable trade than Gasols lol

If I didnt even know basketball...and had to start a team on names alone...."Luke" and "Sasha" would be at the bottom of my list lol.

lol i know i just wanted to get back at you cuz u said we we'rent improving

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7452 on: July 10, 2010, 05:54:10 AM »
lol lakers are leaning not to bring shannon back, i dont know why dude opt out of his contract, hes way too full of himself and hes not as complete as farmar. has low basketball IQ, horrible shot selection, and he cant make plays if his life depended on it.

dont get me wrong i like him, but its funny as hell when bandwagon fans love him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7453 on: July 10, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »
Lakers a breaking down. First the Heat steal Mike Miller from them (who would have been excellent for the Lakers), then they let Farmar and Brown go, then the Heat might even steal Fisher from them - leaving the Lakers with nobody but Blake.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 07:36:13 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7454 on: July 10, 2010, 03:56:17 PM »
it would be dope if we offer sheed a contract. we need a bigman