Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288137 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7590 on: January 30, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »
Damn this thread is dead during the regular season ... we used to post for every game when we were a 1st round exit and now that the championship years are back , nobody cares  :laugh:
Those were the days. Back when we were debating wether Kwame Brown, Smush Parkers and Luke Walton were quality starters. :laugh: The decline of dubcc was magnified in this thread. NIK, MDogg and Stone Cold need to get back in here.

dubcc period has been slow

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7591 on: January 30, 2011, 11:41:25 PM »
we should of kept farmar

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7592 on: January 30, 2011, 11:58:07 PM »
Damn this thread is dead during the regular season ... we used to post for every game when we were a 1st round exit and now that the championship years are back , nobody cares  :laugh:
Those were the days. Back when we were debating wether Kwame Brown, Smush Parkers and Luke Walton were quality starters. :laugh: The decline of dubcc was magnified in this thread. NIK, MDogg and Stone Cold need to get back in here.

This section is better without NIK clogging it up with a million Laker threads chronicling every shit Kobe takes. As far as things slowing down in this thread...Im sure if the Lakers were in first and looking good, there would be a ton of talkin in here about their "greatness". Typical Laker fans  :P
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7593 on: January 31, 2011, 11:01:20 AM »

This section is better without NIK clogging it up with a million Laker threads chronicling every shit Kobe takes. As far as things slowing down in this thread...Im sure if the Lakers were in first and looking good, there would be a ton of talkin in here about their "greatness". Typical Laker fans  :P
Actually it's the other way around. When the Lakers were struggling (2005-2008), this thread was the most active. Ever since they went to the Finals in 2008, this thread started declining.

« Reply #7594 on: January 31, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »

Actually it's the other way around. When the Lakers were struggling (2005-2008), this thread was the most active. Ever since they went to the Finals in 2008, this thread started declining.

Maybe so, but last season and the season before the thread was still far more active than its been this season. Now, there will be like a whole week between posts. You responding to me....and then me responding back to you right now is the most action this thread has seen all season. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7595 on: January 31, 2011, 01:21:33 PM »

Maybe so, but last season and the season before the thread was still far more active than its been this season. Now, there will be like a whole week between posts. You responding to me....and then me responding back to you right now is the most action this thread has seen all season. lol
The same day the Lakers won the championship their was only 2 new posts in this thread. There were none 2 days later.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7596 on: February 01, 2011, 02:02:58 AM »
lol vujacic, hes playing his contract year type of basketball in the nets.

i want farmar back, i knew he shot a lot but he knew the players ins and outs and he can actually penetrate the paint,

blake cant and he passes a bit too much. defensively i didnt see much of an upgrade either, the younger guards beat him off the dribble everytime as if we got 2 derek fishers.

Sccit

« Reply #7597 on: February 11, 2011, 06:03:22 AM »

honestly, gaygo, why do u love my dick so much? is it because you're asian and you don't have enough of your own? really, man, it's not a good look for you and it's painfully obvious, so don't come back with some lame response about how you were just being real, fake bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #7598 on: February 11, 2011, 06:08:21 AM »
lmao the cavs are gutter trash ever since they lost to the heat... don't worry cleveland, you gon have another first pick soon. he probably won't stay for full seven years, though.

I still remember arguments on here during the offseason claiming that LeBron had such an amazing supporting cast, and that they wouldnt be THAT bad without him. Maybe even close to .500! Not to turn this into a Lebron/ Kobe thing...but Id be willing to bet the Lakers wouldnt be THIS bad without Kobe. As horrible as the Pacific is...they might even win it without him lol.

yea, because the current cavs team with christian eyanga, manny harris, and ramon sessions starting is the same cavs team of last year, huh, u dumb bitch?

Sccit

« Reply #7599 on: February 11, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
lol vujacic, hes playing his contract year type of basketball in the nets.

i want farmar back, i knew he shot a lot but he knew the players ins and outs and he can actually penetrate the paint,

blake cant and he passes a bit too much. defensively i didnt see much of an upgrade either, the younger guards beat him off the dribble everytime as if we got 2 derek fishers.

blakes been a letdown, but we don't really miss farmar that much...if anything, we're missing barnes right now. he was our hustle player, who gave us 20 minutes of solid, scrappy basketball. we'll be golden once march rolls around n he's back up n the line-up.

« Reply #7600 on: February 12, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »

honestly, gaygo, why do u love my dick so much? is it because you're asian and you don't have enough of your own? really, man, it's not a good look for you and it's painfully obvious, so don't come back with some lame response about how you were just being real, fake bitch.

lol@ Your obsession with penis. You sound like that faggot Lights. Your greatest accomplishment in life is making yourself the biggest loser on a message board. Your rich parents would be so proud of you. Everyone hated you here. Everyone constantly made fun of you. Joke after joke at your expense. And yet you still cant keep yourself away. LOL. Fuckin pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #7601 on: February 12, 2011, 04:41:34 PM »

lol@ Your obsession with penis. You sound like that faggot Lights. Your greatest accomplishment in life is making yourself the biggest loser on a message board. Your rich parents would be so proud of you. Everyone hated you here. Everyone constantly made fun of you. Joke after joke at your expense. And yet you still cant keep yourself away. LOL. Fuckin pathetic.

right, because i come here for acceptance, sorta like u...lmao. u literally kiss peoples ass in threads so they can be cool with you.. my greatest accomplishment in life is not being asian. as for everyone hating me, i've actually met a share of peeps from this site, and they all been cool as fuck , so it makes more sense for me to be here than you being all up in a laker thread, gay guy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7602 on: February 13, 2011, 02:48:23 PM »
haha lakers getting a beating again good shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7603 on: February 13, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »
wow way to loose all momentum of those last 2 games by getting it handed to you today

Kobe looking old today
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7604 on: February 13, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
wow way to loose all momentum of those last 2 games by getting it handed to you today

Kobe looking old today
They were too tired from raping the Celtics a couple days ago.