Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287573 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7605 on: February 14, 2011, 09:55:23 PM »
wow way to loose all momentum of those last 2 games by getting it handed to you today

Kobe looking old today
They were too tired from raping the Celtics a couple days ago.

Still tired, huh? lmao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7606 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »
Artest , Walton and Brown are as useless as it can get , I don't really understand why Shannon thinks he has the green light to chuck up shots like he's doing for a while ...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7607 on: February 16, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
I don't really understand why Shannon thinks he has the green light to chuck up shots like he's doing for a while ...

Cus he probably does. Im telling you, like Ive said for years, Phil is the most overrated coach in sports history. He was taking a beating on AM570 yesterday...and thats an LA station! He has always just rode the coattails of his stars. He never has to steer a team through rebuilding and whatnot. Like Red said, he knows how to pick his spots. Ive never given Kobe much credit as a leader, but he runs this team more then Phil does. Phil just thinks he knows how to get into everyones head. I think Artest could cause Phil to have an aneurysm lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

how come Kobe won't face the media after losses?
« Reply #7608 on: February 17, 2011, 12:21:56 PM »
3 games in a row he has walked out on the media

is he only willing to talk to them when he wins and gets to "pal around" with them?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: how come Kobe won't face the media after losses?
« Reply #7609 on: February 17, 2011, 04:46:28 PM »
Why do have such a hard-on for the Lakers?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7610 on: February 17, 2011, 04:50:46 PM »
you know they have a fuckin Lakers thread right? so u dont have to make a fuckin thread everytime
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7611 on: February 17, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »

i have a hard on for sports       happens to be the Lakers losing to the Cavs is creating a lot of ruckus

it's not like they lost to a top tier team, IT'S THE CAVS.  a team they beat by 50+ a month ago.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7612 on: February 17, 2011, 04:56:51 PM »

i have a hard on for sports       happens to be the Lakers losing to the Cavs is creating a lot of ruckus

it's not like they lost to a top tier team, IT'S THE CAVS.  a team they beat by 50+ a month ago.
You start more Lakers threads that everyone else combined. It's called overkill.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7613 on: February 17, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
starting seperate threads pisses you guys off more though :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Sccit

« Reply #7615 on: March 04, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
^every team that gets asked says the same thing...only dumbass analysts pick other teams as the favorites, because they're retarded...sadly, these are the same idiots who pick our league mvp and various other awards :grumpy:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7616 on: March 05, 2011, 10:35:01 AM »
Dirk knows what's up. 8)

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/03/03/11/Nowitzki-still-believes-the-Lakers-are-t/landing_mavericks.html?blockID=432765

This is really a non story lol. Popovich would say the same thing, because the Lakers were champs last year. Its basically just protocol to call the defending champs the "team to beat". Even if they were 33-29 or some shit, it would be the politically correct thing to say. Not to mention, the Mavs hate us. They have been our little brother for so many years. No way they would give us respect lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7617 on: March 05, 2011, 03:22:42 PM »
starting seperate threads pisses you guys off more though :D
So you're basically confessing to being a troll. Good to know.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 03:42:27 PM by Teddy Roosevelt »

Sccit

« Reply #7618 on: March 06, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
Dirk knows what's up. 8)

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/03/03/11/Nowitzki-still-believes-the-Lakers-are-t/landing_mavericks.html?blockID=432765

This is really a non story lol. Popovich would say the same thing, because the Lakers were champs last year. Its basically just protocol to call the defending champs the "team to beat". Even if they were 33-29 or some shit, it would be the politically correct thing to say. Not to mention, the Mavs hate us. They have been our little brother for so many years. No way they would give us respect lol

and actually we just smashed on u...thats how u know the playoffs are around the corner.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7619 on: March 07, 2011, 12:46:04 AM »
seems like that kid Drew is finally focusing on being the defensive monster he can be ....