Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286966 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7620 on: March 07, 2011, 12:53:59 PM »
Dirk knows what's up. 8)

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/03/03/11/Nowitzki-still-believes-the-Lakers-are-t/landing_mavericks.html?blockID=432765

This is really a non story lol. Popovich would say the same thing, because the Lakers were champs last year. Its basically just protocol to call the defending champs the "team to beat". Even if they were 33-29 or some shit, it would be the politically correct thing to say. Not to mention, the Mavs hate us. They have been our little brother for so many years. No way they would give us respect lol

and actually we just smashed on u...thats how u know the playoffs are around the corner.

I give the Lakers props, they came to play and we didnt. They brought the intensity and we didnt. When the Heat came to town there was a WHOLE different level of intensity on our part. Maybe cus it was the first time we've seen the Heat this year. The Lakers we play all the time. It was like we thought we would just walk out there and knock down every three pointer again. But the Lakers were on fire in the first half and we couldnt even hit open jumpers.

Not too concerned about the loss though. Its 2-1 this year so far, and sometimes teams need a wake up call. Especially when they are cruising in first place, its easy to get complacent.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7621 on: March 07, 2011, 05:04:02 PM »
How does it feel to have MVP chants for Kobe Bryant in San Antonio? ;D

« Reply #7622 on: March 07, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »

I was fuckin pissed at first. But then I realized it was just bandwagon Laker fans
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7623 on: March 07, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »

I was fuckin pissed at first. But then I realized it was just bandwagon Laker fans
An arena of Spurs fans allowed themselves to be drowned out by a group of Lakers fans. I think that shows who the real bandwagon fans are. :-X

« Reply #7624 on: March 07, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »

An arena of Spurs fans allowed themselves to be drowned out by a group of Lakers fans. I think that shows who the real bandwagon fans are. :-X

If you watched the game, the MVP chants were drowned out immediately.

Sccit

« Reply #7625 on: March 08, 2011, 01:16:54 AM »

i guess ur just as much of a bandwaggon spur fan, then, since u live in san diego lmao

« Reply #7626 on: March 08, 2011, 10:06:26 AM »

i guess ur just as much of a bandwaggon spur fan, then, since u live in san diego lmao

says the guy who runs his mouth all over the sports section when his team is playing well....then disappears when they suck...then magically returns when they play well again lol. Youre stuck at 13 yrs old man.

Sccit

« Reply #7627 on: March 08, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »

says the guy who runs his mouth all over the sports section when his team is playing well....then disappears when they suck...then magically returns when they play well again lol. Youre stuck at 13 yrs old man.

right...because i wasnt here telling everyone not to panic and proclaiming that the lakers are usually still in pre-season mode up until march-april when we were losing, you godamn moron. lmao. is anything u ever say accurate? really? it must suck having a small dick and always tryna prove that it's not really that small.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7628 on: March 16, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »
Spurs are fucking overrated... I was never impress by them.....hopefully celtics keep loosing so we can pass them in the standings

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #7629 on: March 20, 2011, 09:24:04 PM »
congratz on the win vs portland tonight, Kobe's still got it :)

Sccit

« Reply #7630 on: March 20, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »
congratz on the win vs portland tonight, Kobe's still got it :)

real spit...LOL@any1 who claimed he doesn't have a signature go-to move.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:37:04 PM by NIKCC »

theremedy360

« Reply #7631 on: March 23, 2011, 04:25:48 PM »
Crazy ass game last night.

Lolita

• Lil Geezy
  • Female Hip-Hop Head & Aspiring Emcee
« Reply #7632 on: March 28, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
omg i would give anything to meet kobe just once. hes so cute hehehe

mucho besos

714rep

« Reply #7633 on: March 31, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
entertaining game tonight i must say... ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7634 on: April 01, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
some one should make a "u mad?" jason terry pic

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.