Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287132 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7635 on: April 01, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »
its pretty funny how teams have said throughout the year saying their not scared of the lakers or can beat em.

lol id bet they scared now

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7636 on: April 06, 2011, 03:55:03 AM »
lol@what kobe did. that was the choke-job of the season haha.. nigga has butterfingers when he's 1on1 against a white rookie... clutch my ass
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7637 on: April 06, 2011, 02:35:12 PM »
lol@what kobe did. that was the choke-job of the season haha.. nigga has butterfingers when he's 1on1 against a white rookie... clutch my ass

u do realize kobe hit a 3 with 15 seconds to go to tie the game, right? and he had 10 points in the 4th...not exactly lebron material, buddy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7638 on: April 13, 2011, 10:15:48 PM »
Anybody see Kobe's clutch performance in at the end of the 4th and in OT? The game never should of got that far (Lakers played some half-ass basketball in the 4th quarter), but that was insane. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #7639 on: April 13, 2011, 10:52:54 PM »
Anybody see Kobe's clutch performance in at the end of the 4th and in OT? The game never should of got that far (Lakers played some half-ass basketball in the 4th quarter), but that was insane. 8)

stfu faggot, quit ridin kobe's nuts

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7640 on: April 14, 2011, 01:47:15 AM »
yall niggas got lucky cause the spurs felt sorry for you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7641 on: April 18, 2011, 01:45:06 PM »
LOL

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant reacts after falling and hitting his neck on a chair as Timothy Leiweke, president of AEG, left, and will.i.am, second from left, look on during the first half of an NBA playoff basketball game against the New Orleans Hornets, Sunday, April 17, 2011, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7642 on: April 19, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
Lamar Odom is 6th man of the year. Take that Jason Terry.

Sccit

« Reply #7643 on: April 21, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »
^as if terry had a shot....

lakers win, despite sucking ass. if we played a good game, we woulda won by 30+

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7644 on: April 26, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »

That was the first Lakers game I had seen in a while. Don't I know when to pick 'em. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #7645 on: April 29, 2011, 11:40:50 AM »

That was the first Lakers game I had seen in a while. Don't I know when to pick 'em. 8)

LOL no wonder u predicted the Lakers to lose game 6, "Laker fan"........time 2 start watchin more games, son.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7646 on: April 29, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »

LOL no wonder u predicted the Lakers to lose game 6, "Laker fan"........time 2 start watchin more games, son.
I've been too busy in this thing called real life. You should try living in it sometime. But you're right, I gotta sacrifice a lot more time next season for the team I love.

Sccit

« Reply #7647 on: April 29, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »

I've been too busy in this thing called real life. You should try living in it sometime. But you're right, I gotta sacrifice a lot more time next season for the team I love.

LOL...people with a real life can't watch their team? you've turned into such a mark, teddy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7648 on: April 29, 2011, 06:08:53 PM »

LOL...people with a real life can't watch their team? you've turned into such a mark, teddy.
All I'm saying is that I'm busy. I wish I had more time to watch games, but I don't.

Sccit

« Reply #7649 on: April 30, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »

^some1 needs 2 put that in their sig