Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287092 times)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7665 on: May 16, 2011, 06:49:12 PM »
upgrade this here bench

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7666 on: May 18, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
fakers are gonna be fucked next year. kobe is gonna train hard and everything  but hes gettin slow with age

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7667 on: May 21, 2011, 06:38:11 AM »
Shaw is definatly the best option since he knows the system and even played under it. The question is can he handle Kobe?

Kobe likes Shaw and I'm pretty sure Shaw will let Kobe do more on-court coaching than any other coach would.

horrible news for every laker-fan:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6570707

btw, what do you guys say about kareem shitting on the lakers a few days ago?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7668 on: May 21, 2011, 08:33:39 PM »
Shaw is definatly the best option since he knows the system and even played under it. The question is can he handle Kobe?

Kobe likes Shaw and I'm pretty sure Shaw will let Kobe do more on-court coaching than any other coach would.

horrible news for every laker-fan:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6570707

btw, what do you guys say about kareem shitting on the lakers a few days ago?!

no way we hire mike brown LOL...and kareem has every right to feel slighted, the laker organization hasn't treated him with the credit he deserves, so i dont blame him for bein upset.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7669 on: May 21, 2011, 09:43:09 PM »
Lol@ the Lakers adding Mike Brown to the list of candidates...damn lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #7670 on: May 21, 2011, 10:26:50 PM »

dunleavy was just as bad...but they're not gunna get hired. it's between adelman, shaw, jvg and sloan.

« Reply #7671 on: May 21, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »

dunleavy was just as bad...but they're not gunna get hired. it's between adelman, shaw, jvg and sloan.

I think I'd go with Van Gundy. I have a ton of respect for Sloan, but I don't think he's always willing enough to adapt to change. I could see a clash between him and Kobe, or him and Bynum. Van Gundy seems to be more of a players coach who might be willing to stroke the egos of some of these guys. Sloan will try to put them in their place
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #7672 on: May 21, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »

I think I'd go with Van Gundy. I have a ton of respect for Sloan, but I don't think he's always willing enough to adapt to change. I could see a clash between him and Kobe, or him and Bynum. Van Gundy seems to be more of a players coach who might be willing to stroke the egos of some of these guys. Sloan will try to put them in their place

i don't think u can go wrong with any of those mentioned names...my fav candidate is shaw, however.

theremedy360

« Reply #7673 on: May 21, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »

i don't think u can go wrong with any of those mentioned names...my fav candidate is shaw, however.

Yeah that would make the most sense considering he has already spent a lot of time with the team, and from what I hear the players think pretty highly of him.

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #7676 on: May 25, 2011, 08:05:59 AM »
http://lakernation.com/2011/05/sources-mike-brown-to-be-named-lakers-head-coach/

Yeah I was hearing about this last night, that they were close to naming him the new head coach.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7677 on: May 25, 2011, 11:08:34 AM »
This organization won't be in good shape with Jim Buss taking over ...

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7679 on: May 28, 2011, 05:06:15 AM »
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/dwight_howards_new_pecking_order/4808586

Only everyone knows that no one really wants to go to Dallas (LOL) and that Dallas has no enticing packages for Dwight ala Odom/Gasol.

/Sonning mode off

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ESPN's Ric Bucher must of made his first call to Dwight Howard once the Lakers hired Mike Brown, because today he is reporting that the star Magic center has a new pecking order of teams he wants to play for next year. The report is that the playoff meltdown by the Lakers stemmed all the way to Orlando and swayed Howard from having the Lakers as his favorite team to play for in 2012. Bucher than claimed that he knows the list exactly how Howard wants them to be.
    The Orlando Magic are number one on the list for obvious reasons. Then he has a new fresh order after these 2011 NBA playoffs. After the Magic, Dwight has the Dallas Mavericks as his next preference to take his talents. Dwight Howard along with Dirk would fear any team they meet in the playoffs for years to come.
No, it's not a sin