Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287327 times)

The Watcher

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7740 on: January 01, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
6/28 is horrendous. he needs to let that wrist heal
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #7741 on: January 01, 2012, 08:54:25 PM »
seems kobe shot 17 of 47 against boston in 2002. so 2nd worst shooting night of his career
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #7742 on: January 01, 2012, 10:59:28 PM »
seems kobe shot 17 of 47 against boston in 2002. so 2nd worst shooting night of his career

6/28 is much worse.......

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7743 on: January 02, 2012, 04:54:57 AM »

little to do with the wrist ... he's just stupid that's all ... I'd punch him in the face if I were Gasol/Bynum ... I'm pretty sure we would have won this game with Kobe staying on the bench in the 4th

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7744 on: January 02, 2012, 08:09:30 AM »
that's one of the many reasons why I never liked Kobe... a player like Duncan, Dirk or LeBron would have tried to play defense, tried to go to the line, tried to get teammates open to pass to them, realized when someone is having a hot hand and fed him.. stuff like that... Kobe does, well, this. even though he clearly has enough talent on the team to win such games without him scoring much. he's always been like that, difference is that back in the day he was good enough to still be halfway effective or even outscore any other player on the floor during off-nights, now that he is in his 16th season that ability is fading away. it's gonna be brutal to watch him in 2 years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7745 on: January 02, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »

little to do with the wrist ... he's just stupid that's all ... I'd punch him in the face if I were Gasol/Bynum ... I'm pretty sure we would have won this game with Kobe staying on the bench in the 4th

pretty sure he woulda never missed all those wide-open threes if his wrist was fine.....and regardless, how many times have we seen kobe shoot himself out of a slump and take over the game in the 4th? so calling him stupid is a stretch...this was Kobe's worst game ever, and u soundin like u never seen Kobe take over games in the clutch after starting off slow. Just because he missed those shots, which he normally makes, does not make him "stupid"....did he fuck up and lose us the game? yes. but Kobe will be back with a vengeance. you, as a Laker fan, should know this.......
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:53:48 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #7746 on: January 02, 2012, 12:52:41 PM »
that's one of the many reasons why I never liked Kobe... a player like Duncan, Dirk or LeBron would have tried to play defense, tried to go to the line, tried to get teammates open to pass to them, realized when someone is having a hot hand and fed him.. stuff like that... Kobe does, well, this. even though he clearly has enough talent on the team to win such games without him scoring much. he's always been like that, difference is that back in the day he was good enough to still be halfway effective or even outscore any other player on the floor during off-nights, now that he is in his 16th season that ability is fading away. it's gonna be brutal to watch him in 2 years.

LOL...get out of here. he missed a bunch of shots that he normally makes. he's taken over countless games in the past where he started off cold, but shot himself into a rhythm of fire and came through down the stretch. this was Kobe's worst shooting performance of his career...very easy to talk shit about him after that. where were u when he was BEASTING?

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7747 on: January 02, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »
As a fan of Kobe that shit was brutal to watch. He's not a guy you bet against though.

Sccit

« Reply #7748 on: January 04, 2012, 01:23:46 AM »
As a fan of Kobe that shit was brutal to watch. He's not a guy you bet against though.

you know what it is...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7749 on: January 04, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »
Philosophical article about the failure of ex-Laker Kwame Brown: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7421210/kwame-brown
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7750 on: January 08, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »
Meta World Peace has been awful as 6th man, but I guess Lamar has been ass too.

Sccit

« Reply #7751 on: January 08, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
yea...thought he'd be much better under mike brown. hopefully, he gets it together soon.

Sccit

« Reply #7752 on: January 14, 2012, 12:49:31 AM »
Snapple is tight

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7753 on: January 16, 2012, 02:34:57 PM »
^I could of told you that.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7754 on: January 17, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »
Lakers need a true PG, Blake can play, but he's an ideal backup. Despite all that Fisher has done (and still does on occasion) he's warn down, and you don't want him guarding the Russell Westbrooks of the world in the playoffs. Morris is raw as fuck and probably won't be playing much once Blake comes back.