Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287746 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7755 on: January 19, 2012, 03:37:04 AM »
nice first match of the season against the clippers  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #7756 on: January 19, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »
^every knows clippers was playin that like a game 7 of the finals LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7757 on: January 19, 2012, 11:38:36 PM »
Lakers need a true PG, Blake can play, but he's an ideal backup. Despite all that Fisher has done (and still does on occasion) he's warn down, and you don't want him guarding the Russell Westbrooks of the world in the playoffs. Morris is raw as fuck and probably won't be playing much once Blake comes back.

I'm still dwelling on the cp3 trade, fuck stern. what a team we could of been

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #7758 on: January 20, 2012, 12:10:06 AM »
True...gasol ain't been bad but I much rather have cp3 on this team.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7759 on: January 26, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »
lovin the old ron ron, we need more of that.

heres a couple of clips from the game

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/aOW2ETd4IKY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/aOW2ETd4IKY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Eqz6k1BM02c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Eqz6k1BM02c</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/z_f9E0Y3ouE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/z_f9E0Y3ouE</a>

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7760 on: January 26, 2012, 08:26:34 PM »
LOL@Gasol trying to lose his "soft" status by patronizing and bumping a 5'11" guard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7761 on: January 26, 2012, 08:40:18 PM »
^ LOL, Gasol is a weird dude, that's for sure. During the game you could see Paul mouthing to Kobe "he's soft".

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #7762 on: January 27, 2012, 12:50:30 AM »
Paul is a great player but is a floppin little bitch who gets mad and always wants to start some shit when losing.

Gasol has his "soft moments" but sure wasn't yesterday .. and is the second option of two championships while Paul is playing for the Clippers and will never get one

FLOP CITY : 2 of the worst flops ever

Sccit

« Reply #7763 on: January 27, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
Paul is a great player but is a floppin little bitch who gets mad and always wants to start some shit when losing.

Gasol has his "soft moments" but sure wasn't yesterday .. and is the second option of two championships while Paul is playing for the Clippers and will never get one

yea, despite cp3 being a great player, part of me is kinda glad we never acquired him... ever since his antics in last years playoff series vs. new orleans, i felt like dude was a lil bitch.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7764 on: January 27, 2012, 05:06:20 PM »

yea, despite cp3 being a great player, part of me is kinda glad we never acquired him... ever since his antics in last years playoff series vs. new orleans, i felt like dude was a lil bitch.

yea hes a flopper, so is blake, it pisses me off how much of a pussy they are, but i do kinda understand as they prob want as many calls they can sell.

i would of been glad to have him on the team, but i disagree with kobe when he says cp3 matches his aggressiveness and willingness to win.

anyone remember the nuggets vs hornets playoff series a couple years ago?

cp3 just gave up. i never held cp3 in high regards after that. phenomenal player, but i still have 10 players in the nba above him. him quitting is a damn no no, especially in the 2nd to last game. dude has no back bone, once his confidence is gone and doesn't believe he can win the series, its over.

imo bill ups would be the  main leader in the playoffs if i were the coach, i definitely wouldn't want the leadership role in cp3s hands in the playoffs no way.

kobe would of been perfect for cp3 when he's about to break down like a lil bitch. his j did improve though

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7765 on: January 29, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »
Ron Ron has shot 9/54 on his 3 pointers, LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #7766 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:45 PM »
Ron Ron has shot 9/54 on his 3 pointers, LMAO

worst part....he keeps shootin em! and u can see the fear/hesitation in him every time he throws one up.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7767 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »
^ Shoulda kept Ariza, not that he's playing great ball either but he was/would be a much more efficient option in that spot. I remember when the "switch" happened and thinking they were gonna be set for a while, but aside from a few big moments Artest has looked lost since he came to LA. He needs to go back to the old Ron.

Sccit

« Reply #7768 on: January 30, 2012, 12:22:40 AM »
^ Shoulda kept Ariza, not that he's playing great ball either but he was/would be a much more efficient option in that spot. I remember when the "switch" happened and thinking they were gonna be set for a while, but aside from a few big moments Artest has looked lost since he came to LA. He needs to go back to the old Ron.

yea, i woulda liked 2 keep ariza...but who knows if we woulda repeated if we hadn't acquired artest. either way, both artest and ariza fell off big time after the '09 season.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7769 on: January 30, 2012, 01:25:34 PM »

imo, i don't know if ariza had the size to put pierce on lock, artest did a good job on KD and pierce the last time we won.

honestly i feel like everyone bitches up when they join this team because of kobe, they need to be aggressive and take initiative.

stop waiting for kobe to take the shot or make the play, ur fucking nba players do what the fuck you do, pick n pop, pick n roll, do what the fuck you know you can do.

honestly murphy can do a lot more, dude just needs to assert himself he can be a 15-10 player in this rotation esp since he can shoot 3's.

kapono we already knew what we were getting. roberts is good energy i can care less about his numbers because they don't speak for him.

gloudlocke is doing better than expected.

barnes is dong what we EXPECTED (he's done what he brought him for, we can't expect him to do much we knew what we were getting)

pau is doing alright, but bynum really needs to be able to make plays that arnt just for himself. he truly needs to draw the double team like he did in minney.

blake is going to be a 10-8 player this year.

fish is fish shouldn't be starting but its best option considering blake is out.

artest man, wtf is wrong with the boy, he needs to be on TOP on defense is his offense is going the so horrible, how da fuck did he go from what? 47 points was it? when we faced him in the 7 game series with the rockets?

its ridiculous, imo rick adelman would of been perfect, because wtvr he did on houston to get artest going, he would of done it here in LA, AND WOULD OF IMPROVED OUR FUCKING OFFENSE.

lol did u guys see that bynum interview??? bynum said fisher drew up the last couple plays to get bynum the ball down low, no wonder the last couple plays were actually decent, of course it couldn't been brown/kuester.