Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 288366 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7785 on: February 08, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »
For those dissing browns offense, he is not even our offensive coach. John Kuester runs the offense while mike brown handles the defense. Our current woes are not really due to coaching as much as its due to players getting familiar with each other and with the new offense. I believe we will prevail..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7786 on: February 09, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »
For those dissing browns offense, he is not even our offensive coach. John Kuester runs the offense while mike brown handles the defense. Our current woes are not really due to coaching as much as its due to players getting familiar with each other and with the new offense. I believe we will prevail..

i don't like brown and i don't like kuester. its ridiculous how brown can't draw up a play for shit, kuester isn't too great of a coach imo all he did in cleveland was basically give lebron the ball n tell him to drive it, and he failed horribly with detroit, damn i forget which game, but the last 2-3 plays of the game were drawn by fisher, it was more than good. and i was wondering y those plays were so good, not like the brown/kuester type bull shit we see.

and than it said that fisher actually drew up the last plays n it all made sense

edit: and you know whats funny? we could of gotten rick adelman, what the fuck, are you fucking kidding me? i know this, if we had adelman we would NOT having SO MUCH offensive woes.

no doubt with coaching change, players r gonna need time to adjust, but this is ridiculous mike brown is a noob he needs so many assistant coaches  its just a joke.

y have a mediocre/not that experienced coach try to take over a veteran championship team with their star trying to win their 6th ring?

its fucking stupid, rick adelman would of been the prime choice and it was mitch's choice, jim is fucking it up. n plus he gave up odom for nothing, something what MITCH ALSO DID NOT WANT TO DO.

i swear man the city of LA needs to riot jim buss out of the head seat. dudes a fucking idiot more than david sterling.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:13:08 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7787 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:29 PM »
i swear man the city of LA needs to riot jim buss out of the head seat. dudes a fucking idiot more than david sterling.
This.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7788 on: February 09, 2012, 02:23:51 PM »
with that said

I DO NOT WANT RAMON SESSIONS UNLESS HES COMING STRAIGHT OFF THE BENCH.

which is the reason why i don't want him at all because blake is not starting caliber for THIS team.

the PG in the starting line up NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT so does the SF. what the fuck are we going to do when kobe, gasol, and bynum draw the double team when the clocks winding down.

i damn sure don't want sessions or artest shooting it.

when we get a new PG dribble penetration is a given, but we need a shooter, esp if our SF's arnt being consistent on open looks on the outside.

but imo we need to get another wing man, ours aint cutting it, id be glad if we get JR and waive morris and ebanks.

Sccit

« Reply #7789 on: February 09, 2012, 04:32:28 PM »

i don't like brown and i don't like kuester. its ridiculous how brown can't draw up a play for shit, kuester isn't too great of a coach imo all he did in cleveland was basically give lebron the ball n tell him to drive it, and he failed horribly with detroit, damn i forget which game, but the last 2-3 plays of the game were drawn by fisher, it was more than good. and i was wondering y those plays were so good, not like the brown/kuester type bull shit we see.

and than it said that fisher actually drew up the last plays n it all made sense

edit: and you know whats funny? we could of gotten rick adelman, what the fuck, are you fucking kidding me? i know this, if we had adelman we would NOT having SO MUCH offensive woes.

no doubt with coaching change, players r gonna need time to adjust, but this is ridiculous mike brown is a noob he needs so many assistant coaches  its just a joke.

y have a mediocre/not that experienced coach try to take over a veteran championship team with their star trying to win their 6th ring?

its fucking stupid, rick adelman would of been the prime choice and it was mitch's choice, jim is fucking it up. n plus he gave up odom for nothing, something what MITCH ALSO DID NOT WANT TO DO.

lol, calm down... I think it's way too early to throw the book out on the coaching staff. I'm a believer in giving this time to work out before we panic. Trust me, we will compete with any team come playoff time. And where do people get off on throwing Jim under the bus? U do realize we made a great move for cp3 and Jim was a huge part of that... And it's well known that Mitch was the one who pulled the trigger on the Lamar trade, and we do still have the trade exception, so slow ur roll, this ain't all Jim or all Mitch. I gotta say, Some of y'all panic way too fast, foreal.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:35:15 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #7790 on: February 12, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »
we just cant close out games....shits amazing

Sccit

« Reply #7791 on: February 14, 2012, 02:24:23 AM »
Kobe, wit another game winner:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRil9GfDV7I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yRil9GfDV7I</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7792 on: February 14, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRil9GfDV7I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yRil9GfDV7I</a>

it was nice, but we have no offense, it seems like we just freestyle out there.

oh, and did u hear the artest slamming on LA times?

2 anonymous laker players were talking shit. n than ron ron busted out with mad tweets and than erased them shortly after.

Sccit

« Reply #7793 on: February 14, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »

2 anonymous laker players were talking shit. n than ron ron busted out with mad tweets and than erased them shortly after.

naah, didnt hear about that 1....link to the story?

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7794 on: February 14, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
Thank you Looney, at least I'm not the only one who thinks Mike Brown is poop. I still can't believe he was chosen over Brian Shaw AND Rick Adelmen. Mike Brown should really give G-Lock more minutes. He is nice as a rookie and can score. People look at me weird when I say Goudelock will be nice in the future and then I remembered, they don't watch Laker games (unless its on ESPN or TNT).  His tear (Glock) drop is nice as shit though and can sink it from long range. Off the bench, only Blake and G-Lock should be allowed to shoot the ball. Murphy has his moments too.  But my boy Goudelock will be the future.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #7795 on: February 15, 2012, 12:54:42 AM »
^ Yeah, you're definitely right, to this point he's really been the only consistent scoring option off the bench.

Sccit

« Reply #7796 on: February 15, 2012, 09:04:47 AM »
feelin goudelock.. sucks that mcroberts fell out the rotation, tho

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7797 on: February 15, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »
Ebanks is nice too but Mike Brown man, you gotta know what the fuck you are doing.  Offensively.

Sccit

« Reply #7798 on: February 15, 2012, 01:17:13 PM »
Ebanks is nice too but Mike Brown man, you gotta know what the fuck you are doing.  Offensively.

mike brown doesnt run our offense....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7799 on: February 15, 2012, 01:17:25 PM »

naah, didnt hear about that 1....link to the story?

http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/13/12/Is-it-time-for-Metta-World-Peace-to-go-/msn_landing.html?blockID=665226&feedID=7972