Author Topic: Palestinian Pretense & Israeli Reality(Victor David Hanson)  (Read 239 times)

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
Re: Palestinian Pretense & Israeli Reality(Victor David Hanson)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 03:56:29 AM »
Geezy, do you like posting biased articles that are thousands of word's long and expect any of us to read them ? If you can't make up you're own argument, then don't make one up at all.

Any one of us can simply go on a website and C+P a whole article without having read it ourselves.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 04:08:22 AM »
Geezy, do you like posting biased articles that are thousands of word's long and expect any of us to read them ? If you can't make up you're own argument, then don't make one up at all.

Any one of us can simply go on a website and C+P a whole article without having read it ourselves.

No matter whose extra- forum- nickname you are homes', you don't seem to oppose articles/links some of the Arab Coalition of this board posts every now and then in which you can see clear bias, UNLESS YOU ARE BIAS of course. But when I paste a few articles out of a few independent sites you choose to oppose only because they make you see the discrepancy between your perspective and what actually goes down IN THE REAL WORLD.

P.S...Go visit the PLO site mate....Just so you know buddy I never went into an agrument with these guys without reading their statements (or  references if there were any) first
"do you like posting biased articles that are thousands of word's long and expect any of us to read them ?" --> You can't agrue while disregarding the other person's statement because then it stops being a debate and becomes soliloquy.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 04:18:59 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 04:25:44 AM »

No matter whose extra- forum- nickname you are homes', you don't seem to oppose articles/links some of the Arab Coalition of this board posts every now and then in which you can see clear bias, UNLESS YOU ARE BIAS of course. But when I paste a few articles out of a few independent sites you choose to oppose only because they make you see the discrepancy between your perspective and what actually goes down IN THE REAL WORLD.

P.S...Go visit the PLO site mate....Just so you know buddy I never went into an agrument with these guys without reading their statements (or  references if there were any) first
"do you like posting biased articles that are thousands of word's long and expect any of us to read them ?" --> You can't agrue while disregarding the other person's statement because then it stops being a debate and becomes soliloquy.
Firstly, I respect other people's belief's even if I don't agree with them. Also I only ever come on the forum na d read what I can, sometimes I may miss some articles out because I did not know about them. But never have I read an article that is clearly biased against non-Muslim's and said "Hell yeah that is right", I replied to your article because:

You always seem to be posting the same stuff over again, well all of your posts that I have read show the same hate for Palestianians and Islam etc.

According to you, What is the real world ?

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2005, 04:51:19 AM »

Firstly, I respect other people's belief's even if I don't agree with them. Also I only ever come on the forum na d read what I can, sometimes I may miss some articles out because I did not know about them. But never have I read an article that is clearly biased against non-Muslim's and said "Hell yeah that is right", I replied to your article because:

You always seem to be posting the same stuff over again, well all of your posts that I have read show the same hate for Palestianians and Islam etc.

According to you, What is the real world ?

You must be experiencing a little mix up buddy, see that's what happens when you only read headlines and make up your mind about the rest of the post/thread disregarding the entire statement at hand, you couldn't be more wrong. I'VE STATED FOR BILLIONS OF TIMES that I have nothing against Islam nor against Palestinians in particular, in fact I have Palestinian friends in college here in Israel, I also have absolutely nothing against Tech, Jamal or any of them guys who fell victim to propaganda(even despite Jamal trying to insult me at any chance he gets ;))  and all I am trying to do is give them and everyone a clearer picture of what is really going on here. I'm not surprised it is all the same to you since you must be categorizing all my posts under "anti-Palestinian" by disregarding my statements and taking offence in what you reckon the posts to be about, something they are clearly NOT.

P.S Real World- the practical world, real life, reality ....I've experienced a few situations in first person some of you guys may've only watched on the news and as you know facts are often colored by the views of the people who report them(Compare NEWS to VIEWS), omissions of seemingly unimportant details often change the entire context of the observed as you can also see in few of my last posts on the "Arafat Death..." thread and as you can also see here in this thread where statistical figures of deaths reported to you by so called "Humanitrians" to point out Israel's misconduct can also include Palestinian deaths by the hands of Palestinian militants (very large numbers) as well as deaths by coercion of the IDF(employment of minors for terroristic\propaganda purposes for example,  such who carry weapons or such that might be viewed as an instantaneous threat)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 05:19:46 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?