Author Topic: And they call me an Alcoholic  (Read 370 times)

Suga Foot

Re: And they call me an Alcoholic
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 04:48:34 PM »
2morrow is a holiday!  tonight is the night!

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 07:25:21 AM »
i got wodka in a tube last night at the airport.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 12:08:22 PM »
Yeah man, blacking out and waking up in someone else's bed is not a good feeling. I blacked out one time and woke up next to two girls. One was okay, the other was  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 05:40:51 PM »
yea after blacking out for the 2nd time, ive decided to just drink socially and stop wilding out like the crazy russian that is in my genes.
only twice...damn lol...yeah its happen to me a few times more than twice thats for sure it must just be the Mexican in my genes...lol
not pass out, or puke, i mean , like flat out,.. like saturday, i went to this party, took like 12 shots and a few glasses within a 30 min period, thats all i can rember, i wilded out dacned, etc, lie 1130, i was told i went outside, in front of the resteraunt, and was just puking away, like 1215ish this girl i know drove me home and my parents were taking care of me till morning, i dont recall any of that, that shit just aint worth it.

thats just irresoponsible drinking... shit man youre not 15 anymore, you should know your limits...

pS.. i'm a piss tank  8)

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 05:44:03 PM »
Yeah man, blacking out and waking up in someone else's bed is not a good feeling. I blacked out one time and woke up next to two girls. One was okay, the other was  :-\

my maccin skills are through the roof atm... i think within 6 months i'll score a three-some  :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 06:09:12 PM »

my maccin skills are through the roof atm... i think within 6 months i'll score a three-some  :)

Man I wish somethin happened. All they said was I started crying and telling them I'm too young to die.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 06:24:15 PM »
the worst shit is when the cops cuff u for being too roudy

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2005, 04:01:34 AM »
Yeah man, blacking out and waking up in someone else's bed is not a good feeling. I blacked out one time and woke up next to two girls. One was okay, the other was :-\

my maccin skills are through the roof atm... i think within 6 months i'll score a three-some :)

Man I wish somethin happened. All they said was I started crying and telling them I'm too young to die.
haha not laughing at u, cuase the same shit would probly happen to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2005, 04:06:16 AM »
Yeah man, blacking out and waking up in someone else's bed is not a good feeling. I blacked out one time and woke up next to two girls. One was okay, the other was :-\

my maccin skills are through the roof atm... i think within 6 months i'll score a three-some :)

lol I don't care. When they told me the story it was hilarious. They basically described me as crying like a little bitch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2005, 06:05:51 PM »

lol I don't care. When they told me the story it was hilarious. They basically described me as crying like a little bitch.

so you had 2 chicks in bed with you... but you started crying like a lil school girl ? damn thats a kick in the nuts.. i hope that doesnt happen to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2005, 07:14:03 PM »
Yup, I share my stories so that hopefully others, like yourself, will take another path.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 10:00:09 AM »
yeah, alcohol can fuck with your judgement badly...once, it turned out rather :-\ for me too, as for girls

anyways, that´s just one of the reasons I don´t drink THAT much. I drink a certain amount quite often, but getting really drunk is usually not worth it, plus when you go to the bars and clubs you´re gonna spend a shitload of money just to get tired early, do shit you´ll regret and wake up with an agonizing headache the next morning. Being a lil tipsy and just having a little fun from the booze is a lot better

and lol at Sikotic

coola

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 11:06:29 AM »
Yup, I share my stories so that hopefully others, like yourself, will take another path.

i'll take a note  ;D