Author Topic: Get rich or die trying  (Read 281 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Get rich or die trying
« on: November 10, 2005, 12:13:26 PM »
So i saw it last night., i was one of the few white people in the theater, but w.e, i liked it, i was amazed that i did, but i thought it wasnt bad at all, a lot of comedy in it also, i was laughing the whole time, plus a bunch of black and hispanic guys behind me kept saying comments out loud, and i was just dying, so ye i recomend it, got a 17% from rotten tomatoes tho  :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Get rich or die trying
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 12:15:49 PM »
It hits Europe in January  ::) Fucked up distribution.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 12:19:47 PM »
damn that is fucked up, ohh well, downlaod it or cry waiting, or neither.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 12:38:52 PM »
i can't wait to download it and watch it for free

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 12:39:33 PM »
I don't really wanna see this, but my friends will probably drag me to it.

rik

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 01:19:19 PM »
I think I'm going to wait till it comes out on DVD

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 03:19:09 PM »
Only white guy? I would expect it to be mostly white people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 07:15:02 PM »
I saw it today (yeah, R-Tistic did), and it was pretty good. The only reason I couldn't enjoy it 100% is because I know the storyline was a lot different from what really happened, and I kept tryin to mentally compare what was goin on to the story I know of his life. For example, he got shot 9 times at once in the movie, and he was in a coma and basically had died for 15 minutes. Also, he shot somebody in there, and he was part of a robbery.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 07:28:35 PM »
i wanna see it...i just dont wanna pay to see it...i'll probably download it

ABN

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 07:28:53 PM »
I saw it today (yeah, R-Tistic did), and it was pretty good. The only reason I couldn't enjoy it 100% is because I know the storyline was a lot different from what really happened, and I kept tryin to mentally compare what was goin on to the story I know of his life. For example, he got shot 9 times at once in the movie, and he was in a coma and basically had died for 15 minutes. Also, he shot somebody in there, and he was part of a robbery.
well download his book(you know where to find it ;D)and you´ll find out that he did shoot a couple of cats and if i remember correctly he robbed a couple of cats aswell. and surprisingly the book was pretty good. you know he was shot 9 times at once in real life aswell but i don´t think he went into a coma.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 07:30:27 PM »
well download his book(you know where to find it ;D)and you´ll find out that he did shoot a couple of cats and if i remember correctly he robbed a couple of cats aswell. and surprisingly the book was pretty good. you know he was shot 9 times at once in real life aswell but i don´t think he went into a coma.
to kill a mockingbird good? or the booklet of a rap album good?

ABN

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 07:33:14 PM »
to kill a mockingbird good? or the booklet of a rap album good?
lmao it´s definently better then a booklet of a rap album ;D it´s lil short though(223 pages) but it´s pretty interesting and 50 has had one crazy ass life.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 08:19:15 PM »
u know if i wrote an autobiography, i bet it would be intresting too, like that 1 time ringo got sick, and i got to drum with the beatles for a few shows, those were the days.... ::)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »
ya i snuck into it after saw II and in my review the movie wasnt half bad.  Really good actors minus 50 but about half way trhough he becomes more realistc and the album is catchy......dont hate just speak the truth.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 09:08:52 PM »
i'll pass...i dont feel like watchin it in a theatre packed with abunch wannabe white kids and so-called-hardcore east-indian teens lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008