Author Topic: Im sicc of spider and lil e  (Read 608 times)

papa-smurf

Im sicc of spider and lil e
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:12:58 PM »
First off spider loc is a reject,THat weird as nigga burnt all his bridges,ITs funny how he talks all this gangsta shit and disrespect and question everybody hood rep,But let me speak on his resume,his background aint all that impressive,matter of fact in his hood niggas say hes a joke around there,and thats up in the hood he from,niggas thinks is a joke,Ask that coward why the fucc he cant go bacc 2 his hood,ask him why gunit and is brother and a few other rejects from eastcoast is the only niggas who got hi sbacc and it aint much,At least game got his whole hood and all kind sof niggas rideing with him,  spider cant fight,he use 2 get is ass beat all the time,all he good for is jumping niggas and hes a gunner,thats the only thing,  that he is a gunner and he will jump a nigga,But who cant shoot a nigga,who cant jump a nigga,I could go on about this reject but im a get off him ajump on lil e for a second,Now that lil ass nigga need 2 thank game for giveing it up for eaze e,HOw u gonna get mad because he repersent yo dad,lil e said he think game trying 2 cash in off of his dad,Come on nigga,Niggas and bitchies didnt buy his album because he say rip eazy e,He got yo dad tatted on him,he got 2pac,biggie and big pun and jam master j on him,Lil e just trying 2 get attention 2 sale more records,keep it real the real reason is that game is from lil e enemy hood and lil e homies makeing lil e speak on game,But when lil e wasnt shit he wasnt saying nothing about game saying rip eazy e,he didnt sy anothing about that tat when he was broke,unknown and was on games dvd,U trying 2 cashin off fo game and if game didnt sale no records i bet niggas wouldnt b dissing him,niggas i fuckeing lame,lil e gonna diss niggas and aqaush the beefs after he sale a few records,

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Im sicc of spider and lil e
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 07:17:56 PM »
yup

ABN

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 07:22:24 PM »
Spider was chillin in his hood in that dvd he put out so obviously heīs still welcome there. and allthough i think both Spider and Lil E are pretty weak mcīs i donīt think they deserve all of that bashing(well maybe Spider). itīs pretty obvious that the hate west coast artists has for one aother is a major role in why the west aint popping but Lil E and Spider aint the only ones responsible for that. Yuk,Game,Suge,Snoop,Daz,Kurupt,Dre etc etc are just as guilty as Spider and Lil E so if you gonna bash them for hating on someone you should hate on the artists i mentioned and then some.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 07:24:01 PM by Pissin' On The Throne »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 07:34:10 PM »
Wow. When I saw the titlew of this thread, I thought I was gonna hate it or be annoyed by it. (the lil' e part anyway, fuck spider). But most this stuff is the real.

itīs pretty obvious that the hate west coast artists has for one aother is a major role in why the west aint popping but Lil E and Spider aint the only ones responsible for that. Yuk,Game,Suge,Snoop,Daz,Kurupt,Dre etc etc are just as guilty as Spider and Lil E so if you gonna bash them for hating on someone you should hate on the artists i mentioned and then some.
You can cross game, snoop, and dre of that list for indiviual reasons IMHO.

when lil e wasnt shit he wasnt saying nothing about game saying rip eazy e,he didnt sy anothing about that tat when he was broke,unknown and was on games dvd,U trying 2 cashin off fo game and if game didnt sale no records i bet niggas wouldnt b dissing him
But I'm still feeling lil' e for now. Need to check out his album when it drops to see what he's really about.

Lo Flya

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 08:41:57 PM »
Its gonna be interesting to see how many units Lil E sells

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:14:16 PM »
^^ he won't sell, it's not like he's some kinda phenomenon

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 10:52:12 PM »
Lil E is alright, but spider loc is a joke

ladylibra

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 11:47:50 PM »
I ain't never really herd nothing from spider loc, so I can't talk about that.  But lil E is a different story, I admit I did start listening to him because of who he was kin to, but he has really grown musically.  If people would stop hating and bashing and listen to the music they might understand that.  As far as him and the Game, I'm sick of poeple saying "I did know shit about him until the Game put him on the Documentry."  That's cool but if people were REALLY west coast heads, they would know some shit about Eazy E and his son way before the Game started his own Buzz.  And I bet MONEY that everybody that's hating on LIL E will at least download his album when it comes out, because ya'll know you checking for it whether you man enough to admit it or not.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 03:41:12 AM »
i aint a fan of lil e but will make my overal decison when his album dropps

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 04:39:19 AM »

yep me too.. so far i've been far from impressed

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 06:25:33 AM »

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 07:14:32 AM »

Agree 100%

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 10:30:47 AM »