Author Topic: Danish producers Rune Rask & Troo.L.S.  (Read 383 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Danish producers Rune Rask & Troo.L.S.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 10:40:43 AM »
Damn, they really bite Dre's style in a way, but they sound like talented producers. Props for the tracks, Oklin.  8)

The beats are very dope and dre-ish.I love it.Now if only they rapped in english I would listen to this 24/7...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 10:53:18 AM »
Damn, they really bite Dre's style in a way, but they sound like talented producers. Props for the tracks, Oklin.  8)

The beats are very dope and dre-ish.I love it.Now if only they rapped in english I would listen to this 24/7...

if they found an english rapper... they would in my opinion be able to blow up in worldwide hiphop... or maybe im just dreaming  ;D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 10:53:53 AM »
btw... want more? i can upload more if you want

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 11:39:27 AM »
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q010M8Q498S02LB448TJXQ6A4
here is one with 2 other rappers... one of them is also one of the producers... tho L.O.C and some otheres are also featuring in this
Troo.L.S & Orgi-E - Standby Featuring F.I.P.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 11:44:42 AM »
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=243YPI7ZN5MIK118DE1VVZD4GT
anh here are another one... Suspekt - Kinky Fætter
btw this one got banned from my old school....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:44:58 PM by Oklin »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 05:08:44 AM »
here are a track where L.O.C raps english.. if anyone wanna hear it...
ts him in the 3rd verse

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H0DUOAZKHG6Q3MJA3DEDXSGQS

im nto sure who produced it... but its maybe Rune Rask and Troo.L.S

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2005, 06:22:17 AM »
These guys must be fucking stupid... Somehow they're stuck in Denmark, when they got potential to blow the fuck up worldwide... Expand your horizon, boys! Get your ass to the US and find your way up in the industry.

JohnDoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2005, 07:18:19 AM »
Being from the DK i know and love the shit Rune Rask & Troo.LS produce....They do sound a lot like Dre but they're finding their own style. I remember L.O.C's first album sounding like a Chronic 2001 clone but it's all good....

As far as blowing up worldwide you're not just dreaming. If they could get the right connections they sure got the skills to blow alot of the competition away. But I still gotta give the crown to Madness 4 Real. The work they have been doing during their DGP (Den Gale Pose) period is above and beyond most music I've ever heard....Incl. the stuff they did in the states.....Someone like "Vagn Luv" also have a real nice westcoast flava going...And like Madness 4 real he's a killer on the talkbox. "Sundsdal" also deserves to get an honorable mention....

I just think the danish hip-hop scene is kicking ass these days....and we've got a lot of really talented producers....

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2005, 07:53:46 AM »
Being from the DK i know and love the shit Rune Rask & Troo.LS produce....They do sound a lot like Dre but they're finding their own style. I remember L.O.C's first album sounding like a Chronic 2001 clone but it's all good....

As far as blowing up worldwide you're not just dreaming. If they could get the right connections they sure got the skills to blow alot of the competition away. But I still gotta give the crown to Madness 4 Real. The work they have been doing during their DGP (Den Gale Pose) period is above and beyond most music I've ever heard....Incl. the stuff they did in the states.....Someone like "Vagn Luv" also have a real nice westcoast flava going...And like Madness 4 real he's a killer on the talkbox. "Sundsdal" also deserves to get an honorable mention....

I just think the danish hip-hop scene is kicking ass these days....and we've got a lot of really talented producers....

word... btw... dejligt at se en dansker  8)

JohnDoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2005, 08:04:06 AM »

i lige måde....Props for at introducere lidt L.O.C til resten af planeten :)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2005, 08:10:02 AM »

i lige måde....Props for at introducere lidt L.O.C til resten af planeten :)

hehe... ja jeg har længe tænkt over hvad folk fra andre lande ville synes om ham.. og om Troo.L.S og Rune Rasks produktioner... for de har sku evnen til at bryde igennem worldwide, efter min mening..

Mygla

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2005, 09:50:29 AM »
noen av dere dansker som driver med rap?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2005, 09:58:48 AM »
noen av dere dansker som driver med rap?
mener du om nogle af os rapper?
do you mean if any of us are rapping?

Mygla

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2005, 11:22:28 AM »
yeah

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2005, 11:58:32 AM »
yeah

well im not... my big bro is... and he is also producing...

are you?