Author Topic: Netherlands 1 - Italy 3  (Read 125 times)

acbaylove

Netherlands 1 - Italy 3
« on: November 12, 2005, 01:43:30 PM »
.. and that (first) goal by Gilardino was regular. :P

8)

mauzip

Re: Netherlands 1 - Italy 3
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 01:45:56 PM »
.. and that (first) goal by Gilardino was regular

True statement.

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 01:50:35 PM »
Anyway don't be mad, homie. Your team is full of young exciting talents. Just blame Van Basten, cause he's a hero here in Italy, and everybody wanted to make a goal tonight. lol. Netherlands is the 2nd team i'll support in Germany tho.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 01:56:01 PM »
Anyway don't be mad, homie. Your team is full of young exciting talents. Just blame Van Basten, cause he's a hero here in Italy, and everybody wanted to make a goal tonight. lol. Netherlands is the 2nd team i'll support in Germany tho.

I didn't see the second half. Judging by what I saw the first half Italy deserved to win.

BJV

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 02:05:30 PM »
Italy was the better team tonight but once Boularouz, Robben, Nistelrooy, Van Persie and Van Bommel are fit again theyll have a much better chance against a team like Italy. They just couldnt get trough the defense tonight, Castelen played a good game tho. Vlaar shouldnt be anywhere near the national team Ooijer is much better I hope Ooijer will take Vlaar's position from now on because Vlaar clearly can't handle this level (This is the second time he played this bad against a non-dutch team) and Ooijer played very well against AC Milan

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 09:18:04 AM »
I agree that Italy was the more effective team, not the better team. Netherlands was just keeping possesion and it was just a matter of time one of the youngsters from dutch side would crack in a match on this level. If they would've the efficiency like the italian team had, will make holland even stronger. Anyway, Italy did well  :D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:22:01 AM »
who scored the goals ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 09:37:23 AM »
Italy: Gilardino, Vlaar(og) & Toni
Holland: Babel

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 01:58:17 PM »
good result for italy, surprising result for holland  :-\
NO MORE WAR

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 02:04:57 PM »
Vlaar sucked so fucking bad that game.