Author Topic: Haha I laughed  (Read 152 times)

UAK

Haha I laughed
« on: November 14, 2005, 05:08:14 AM »

RANCHO BERNARDO – A boy died and another was critically injured Sunday when both jumped some 125 feet from Interstate 15 in a heavy fog after the stolen car they were in broke down during a police chase, authorities said.

"The fog was so thick that you couldn't tell if it was 5 or 125 feet down," Escondido police Lt. David Mankin said.

Two of three boys in the car leaped off a high section of the freeway about 1:12 a.m., landing near the 18300 block of West Bernardo Drive, Mankin said.

A third boy, who ran along the freeway, was caught and taken to Juvenile Hall, Mankin said  <he knew it was a bridge lol ;D

The name of the boy who died was withheld.

The boy who survived the fall broke numerous bones and had not regained consciousness by midmorning, Mankin said. His name was withheld, as well.

According to the lieutenant, sheriff's deputies patrolling unincorporated Escondido got a hit on a vehicle-theft alert system and traced the signal to a 1994 black Acura Integra parked at an alcohol-free nightclub for youths.

Deputies alerted Escondido police, who waited until the boys got into the car and drove away, following them on Mission Avenue, then Centre City Parkway, Mankin said.

As the car approached state Route 78, police tried to stop the car, but the driver would not yield, Mankin said.

A chase ensued and continued south on Centre City to westbound 78, then southbound I-15, reaching speeds up to 100 mph, Mankin said.

As the car approached Rancho Bernardo, a thick bank of fog prompted authorities to back off, he said. But, about the same time, officers noticed smoke coming from the rear of the Acura, Mankin said.

The driver pulled slowly to the shoulder, where the car died, and the boys bailed out, police said.

Authorities determined the car had been stolen from La Mesa Saturday.

SAN DIEGO -- A 17-year-old San Diego boy died and another youth was critically injured when they jumped from Interstate 15 in heavy fog at the end of a police pursuit in a stolen car, police said.

The chase began early Sunday, when sheriff's deputies patrolling unincorporated Escondido got a hit on a vehicle-theft alert system and traced the signal to a 1994 black Acura Integra parked at an alcohol-free nightclub for youths, said Escondido police Lt. David Mankin.

Deputies alerted Escondido police, who waited until the boys got into the car and drove away and followed them on Mission Avenue and Centre City Parkway, Mankin said.

Police tried to stop the car near state Route 78, but the driver would not yield, Mankin said.

A chase ensued and continued south on Centre City to westbound 78, then southbound I-15, reaching speeds of 100 mph, Mankin said.

As the car approached Rancho Bernardo, a thick bank of fog prompted authorities to back off, he said. But, about the same time, officers noticed smoke coming from the rear of the Acura, Mankin said.

The driver pulled slowly to the shoulder, where the car died, and the boys bailed out, police said.

Two of the three boys in the car leaped off a high section of the freeway in Rancho Bernardo about 1:12 a.m., landing near the 18300 block of West Bernardo Drive, Mankin said.

"The fog was so thick that you couldn't tell if it was 5 or 125 feet down," Mankin said.

Francisco Lopez, of San Diego, was pronounced dead at the scene, a medical examiner investigator said.

The boy who survived the fall broke numerous bones and was unconscious, Mankin said.

A third boy, who ran along the freeway, was caught and taken to Juvenile Hall, Mankin said.

Authorities determined the car had been stolen from La Mesa Saturday.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 05:18:05 AM by IT'S ME K A I N »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haha I laughed
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 05:14:53 AM »
RANCHO BERNARDO – A boy died and another...

I laughed just reading that, I don't know why.

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 05:54:40 AM »
RANCHO BERNARDO – A boy died and another...

I laughed just reading that, I don't know why.
lol same. RANCHO BERNARDO was retarded enough for me.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 07:21:43 AM »
lol, if u would be a gay ass french, u would say this is a reason to put cars on fire

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 12:24:12 PM »
lol how the fuck do u even think of jumpin anywhere off a freeway i woodnt even step out the fuckin car on the freeway cuz i woodnt wanna get it

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 01:12:48 PM »

Two of three boys in the car leaped off a high section of the freeway about 1:12 a.m., landing near the 18300 block of West Bernardo Drive, Mankin said.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »
lol, if u would be a gay ass french, u would say this is a reason to put cars on fire