Author Topic: Young Hootie Is "The Prince Of The Bity" [Download Entire Mixtape Inside]  (Read 254 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Young Hootie Is "The Prince Of The Bity" [Download Entire Mixtape Inside]
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
his last mixtape was fire and ever since that mixtape dropped on West Coast Rydaz website i've been searching all over for tracks by him of featuring him and every track found he brought tha heat.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 03:39:50 AM »
Young Hootie aint my cup of tea and i really tried to get into his shit but i can´t. Young Compton was a cool mixtape but i just feel like if you´ve heard 5 of Hootie´s songs you´ve heard them all and he just like most new artists needs to show a lot more versatility. that shit holds back a lot of these newer artists such as Game,Lloyd Banks,Young Jeezy etc etc coz it gets tiring hearing the same shit over and over again.

U need to go back and listen homie... or shit I guess MAC the artist in your signature is a real versatile artist huh???? But keep it real if u lumpin Hootie wit Game, Lloyd Banks & Young Jeezy shit that aint bad company...
MAC aint versatile lmao. yea go listen to Lockdown Remix,That´s Hip Hop,Where Do We Go,Can U Love Me(Eyes Of A Killer) and you´ll see that MAC is 100 times more versatile then Hootie.

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 09:21:59 AM »
you buggin out, then u need to check tracks like 'i beleive", "shine", "no Love" "Game never ends" off of Prince of the Bity

And joints like "paradox", "cinematix" "yg mission" "no problem" and "letter to my brother" off of Young Compton....

Get a bar!!! 

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 09:35:35 AM »
Tracc 23 on prince of bity just dope dope tracc 8) GreAT mixtape young compton been bumpin for a long long time now.4 onwards prince of bity is great.But 23 damn Heated tracc

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 07:19:55 AM »
good lookin Bizzle!!!