Author Topic: Sonic  (Read 77 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Sonic
« on: November 16, 2005, 02:52:07 PM »
has anyone ever had any sonic fast food?  in ny we always see commercials for that shit, but there might be only one on the island if that.  anyone know about this chain and the delicious food it may have to offer?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sonic
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »
I see commercials for that place all the time and there isn't even one in this state. I'd have to drive to North Dakota. >:( Fuck that!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 03:58:42 PM »
LMAO. They got commercials for it out here in Cali and I;ve never ever seen one. I've talked to people and no one has ever seen it. I think it's one big hoax.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 04:04:48 PM »
LMAO. They got commercials for it out here in Cali and I;ve never ever seen one. I've talked to people and no one has ever seen it. I think it's one big hoax.

lol me too...i only seen it in Colorado Spings...and that shit was good tho son

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »
Is it worth driving 37 miles for? The nearest one is like an hour ad a half away. Fuck Harold & Kumar, Sikotic Goes to Sonic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 04:11:50 PM »
Is it worth driving 37 miles for? The nearest one is like an hour ad a half away. Fuck Harold & Kumar, Sikotic Goes to Sonic.

yeah i would do it one day if u have time...Too me Sonic and In-N-Out are in the same level of food quality, but sonic is sick cuz they bring u ur food to ur car....

T-Dub

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:02:26 PM »
I've had it a few times but it has been years.  There used to be one in West Covina I think but it's not there anymore.  I've been to one in Vegas.  I don't think I would go out of my way to go one but if you're going to pass by one, yeah it would be worth a visit.  They'll bring your food to you on rollerskates 8)

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
Sonic=Whitecastle

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »
Sonic Is Good, Kinda Like In-N-Out. There's A Bunch In Pheonix, The Closest to San Diego Is In El Centro.
My Future Wife: