Author Topic: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...  (Read 983 times)

J Bananas

Re: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2005, 05:24:55 PM »
Yeah cousins marry eachother in the Middle East....

eeww, atleast people who do that in America are the scum of society

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2005, 11:05:55 PM »
Al-illah means god,so the moon god at the times pagan arabia was called the illah of moon,the word al-illah means god,allah (not sure about the dictionary meaning but it in the arabic i speak it's a describtion of beutifull or amazement)but illah and allah are not connected unless we are talking about letters.i think he lunar calendar arised from the fact that u will lose ur sight if u look at the sun in arabia in the morning.

i might be wrong in a few things,i ain't no shiek

infinites an american white boy with self hate issues.. he's been a muslim for 2 minutes.. dont let his rheotoric trick you into believing he has a clue what he's talking about ;)

you dont have a clue as to what youre talkin about

i swear every white person on this forum privately hates Infinite for being Muslim, it certainly comes across that way...

says mr "I'll defend whatever infinite says coz he's a muslim now"..

No you dumb ass, ill defend what he says cuz at least 75% of the time I agree with it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2005, 01:17:30 AM »
'A'

Al-illah means god,so the moon god at the times pagan arabia was called the illah of moon,the word al-illah means god,allah (not sure about the dictionary meaning but it in the arabic i speak it's a describtion of beutifull or amazement)but illah and allah are not connected unless we are talking about letters.i think he lunar calendar arised from the fact that u will lose ur sight if u look at the sun in arabia in the morning.

infinites an american white boy with self hate issues.. he's been a muslim for 2 minutes.. dont let his rheotoric trick you into believing he has a clue what he's talking about ;)

i swear every white person on this forum privately hates Infinite for being Muslim, it certainly comes across that way...

No you dumb ass, ill defend what he says cuz at least 75% of the time I agree with it.

'B'

No, they hated him way before that. Around the time he said 2pac should be it's own religion. Or maybe it was when he said Dre was more talented than Beethoven. Definately one or the other.

A + B  = :loser:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 01:19:30 AM by Overseer »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2005, 09:56:21 AM »

And we won't defend him because 75% of the time (and I'm being very generous) we don't agree with him. I guess you weren't here before his conversion because even then everyone was disagreeing with him and attacking him. Linc used to be a white converted Muslim and I don't remember anyone getting on his case like they get on Infinite's.

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2005, 11:43:18 AM »
And we won't defend him because 75% of the time (and I'm being very generous) we don't agree with him. I guess you weren't here before his conversion because even then everyone was disagreeing with him and attacking him. Linc used to be a white converted Muslim and I don't remember anyone getting on his case like they get on Infinite's.

Difference, Infinite's defending ignorance from a muslim point of view. Nothing wrong with being a muslim, at all, but he's forgetting there's people with different beliefs. Ignorance. Correcting people like "The sun gives no life, Allah is the giver of life." Whatever. That's your point of view, because you're a muslim now. Other people think differently, leave them at it. I personally find it more acceptable to think the sun gives life, rather than Allah's responsible. Please, leave me in my pool of ignorance. I don't want to be an all knowing being. To me, life comes from the sun.