Author Topic: Turkey - Switserland fight video  (Read 389 times)

BJV

Turkey - Switserland fight video
« on: November 17, 2005, 07:46:25 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5256174883172235521&q=turkiye%2Bswitzerland

If you look closely the turkish trainer tries to tackle a swiss player, then another swiss player kicks the turkish trainer and then they all start brawling. Them swiss dudes were running for their lives, 1 of the swiss had to go to the hospital  :o They even had to run to the bus to get to the aiport

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Turkey - Switserland fight video
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 07:54:41 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5256174883172235521&q=turkiye%2Bswitzerland

If you look closely the turkish trainer tries to tackle a swiss player, then another swiss player kicks the turkish trainer and then they all start brawling. Them swiss dudes were running for their lives, 1 of the swiss had to go to the hospital :o They even had to run to the bus to get to the aiport

might have been the one u see slippin/fallin in the tunnel
NO MORE WAR

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 08:11:34 AM »
Thank god them turks won't participate in Germany 2006 world cup. Thanks for kicking them out of competition my fellow Swiss neighbors.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 08:39:10 AM »
wow theyre pathetic
hope fifa dont let em participate in qualification for 2010

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 01:55:29 PM »
i fucking hate turks

always causing shit

remember this face?

Unlawful killing verdicts on Leeds fans

A coroner today returned verdicts of unlawful killing at the inquests into the deaths of two Leeds United fans who were stabbed during violence in Istanbul.

Christopher Loftus, who was stabbed 17 times, and Kevin Speight, stabbed four times, were attacked during clashes between rival fans before a Uefa Cup semi-final against Galatasaray in April 2000.

Summing up, West Yorkshire coroner David Hinchliffe said that the two men died in an "an organised ambush" by Turkish fans, some of whom had been seen to be carrying knives and machetes.

"Turkish nationals were observed charging down the streets, arming themselves with any missiles they could get their hands on and throwing them in the direction of the Leeds fans," he said.

Neither Loftus, 35, a telecoms engineer, nor Speight, a 40-year-old Leeds pub landlord, had any record of violent behaviour.

Two Leeds fans yesterday told the inquest how they had tried to give Loftus the kiss of life as a gang of Galatasaray supporters kicked and hit them.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 02:27:22 PM »
i fucking hate turks

always causing shit

remember this face?

Unlawful killing verdicts on Leeds fans

A coroner today returned verdicts of unlawful killing at the inquests into the deaths of two Leeds United fans who were stabbed during violence in Istanbul.

Christopher Loftus, who was stabbed 17 times, and Kevin Speight, stabbed four times, were attacked during clashes between rival fans before a Uefa Cup semi-final against Galatasaray in April 2000.

Summing up, West Yorkshire coroner David Hinchliffe said that the two men died in an "an organised ambush" by Turkish fans, some of whom had been seen to be carrying knives and machetes.

"Turkish nationals were observed charging down the streets, arming themselves with any missiles they could get their hands on and throwing them in the direction of the Leeds fans," he said.

Neither Loftus, 35, a telecoms engineer, nor Speight, a 40-year-old Leeds pub landlord, had any record of violent behaviour.

Two Leeds fans yesterday told the inquest how they had tried to give Loftus the kiss of life as a gang of Galatasaray supporters kicked and hit them.

Not only that im sure one ov those bastards poisoned my kebab the other night coz am still tasting it. Fuckin horrible. But from the video on the news the swiss r giving just as much as there taking. They should just ban both teams n let Scotland in.....cumon thats got 2 b fair.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 02:42:20 PM »
Not only that im sure one ov those bastards poisoned my kebab the other night coz am still tasting it. Fuckin horrible. But from the video on the news the swiss r giving just as much as there taking. They should just ban both teams n let Scotland in.....cumon thats got 2 b fair.

lol

i wouldn't argue with that  ;D
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 02:57:33 PM »
Fucking loosers. :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 03:00:03 PM »
There were a lot worse things happening than we see in this short cut. Deep inside, turkish SECURITY hit some 45 year old trainer so hard in the nuts that he had to go to the hospital. I ain't kiddin. They even beat journalists so nobody will tape it.

The fact alone that the Swiss don't celebrate for a second after the game was finished but RUN away immediately should tell you enough about the atmosphere.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 04:07:56 PM »
man i fuckin hate turkey...

that wee turkish trainer kicks one of the swiss guys then a swiss player kicks the very same trainer back,

as they all run into the tunnel Alpay aka the big prick rakes his studs down another swiss player's leg

someone tries to get stuck into alpay but decks it and then mayhem ensues ie. full on brawl

ban them forever, alot of ppl would like it if those fucks were out of the competition for good

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 07:35:51 PM »

If you look closely the turkish trainer tries to tackle a swiss player, then another swiss player kicks the turkish trainer and then they all start brawling. Them swiss dudes were running for their lives, 1 of the swiss had to go to the hospital  :o They even had to run to the bus to get to the aiport

lol yeah.
LOL @ "CNN Turk", I bet they're not biased..  :sshh:

I don't know Turkish, but it probably said something like this:

"The peaceful Turkish players was congratulating Swizz players with the much deserved victory, and as Turkish fans applauded the winning team, one of the evil Swizz players, Benjamin Huggel, kicked a Turkish coach as he tried to thank Huggel for the game in typical Turkish fashion; by setting his foot out, but Huggel kicked the coach and it turned into a brawl, but Alpay took care of the situation and split the fight up with some friendly words.
We don't happen to have more footage from this, because of technical problems with all the cameras"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 02:41:51 AM »

If you look closely the turkish trainer tries to tackle a swiss player, then another swiss player kicks the turkish trainer and then they all start brawling. Them swiss dudes were running for their lives, 1 of the swiss had to go to the hospital :o They even had to run to the bus to get to the aiport

lol yeah.
LOL @ "CNN Turk", I bet they're not biased.. :sshh:

"The peaceful Turkish players was congratulating Swizz players with the much deserved victory, and as Turkish fans applauded the winning team, one of the evil Swizz players, Benjamin Huggel, kicked a Turkish coach as he tried to thank Huggel for the game in typical Turkish fashion; by setting his foot out, but Huggel kicked the coach and it turned into a brawl, but Alpay took care of the situation and split the fight up with some friendly words.
We don't happen to have more footage from this, because of technical problems with all the cameras"

LOLOL....Also in an act of sheer mindless violence a swiss player attacked a helpless turkish member of staff's foot with his testicles.

The Maestro

BJV

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 06:06:41 AM »

lol yeah.
LOL @ "CNN Turk", I bet they're not biased.. :sshh:

LOLOL....Also in an act of sheer mindless violence a swiss player attacked a helpless turkish member of staff's foot with his testicles.

;D

UAK

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 06:07:28 AM »
I hate Turks too  :boohoo:

:nahnah:

Jome

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 12:28:55 PM »
Turkish press after FIFA president Sepp Blatter suggested Turkey be banned from WC in 2010:

Turkish sportspaper Fotomac: "He's insane! FIFA's Swizz president Blatter spits hate!"
Vatan Daily: "- Hooligan Chairman! Blatter blames Turkey like a fanatic fan!"