Author Topic: -The Ultimate PSP software CD-  (Read 176 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
-The Ultimate PSP software CD-
« on: November 17, 2005, 09:25:16 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/PSP-11-MP4-Movies-Other-Awsome-Programs-Games-not-iso_W0QQitemZ8234146940QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This auction is for 1 Sony DVD+R "Ultimate PSP" cd that contains  11 MP4 formatted movie files that transfer directly onto your PSP to watch movies on the go!!

It aslo includes a Super Nintendo program that has 9 original SNES games that play off of your PSP, and also a PSP Video program that converts avi. mpg. mpeg. asx. and mov. movie files on your computer to an MP4 formatted file, and transfers it directly onto your PSP.

And as a special bonus you'll recieve Windows 4 PSP+3 games program!!

CD INFO BELOW

---------------------------------

11 MP4 Movies: There are included instructions on how to transfer movies, its very quick and easy to do.  Most of all these Movies fit onto a 512MB PSP memory stick, the size of the file is located right beside the listed movies below.             

Charlie And The Cholcolate Factory=372 MB / Dark Water=270 MB/   Final Fantasy Advent Children=353 MB/ Flightplan=244 MB/ Hitch=505MB/   Sin City=587 MB/ Land Of The Dead=444MB/ License To Drive=334 MB/ National Treasure=401MB/ The Grudge=380MB/ an The Mummy Returns=469 MB.

Notice:  To apply with Copyright Laws you must own all of the above movies on DVD/Tape or PSP, otherwise you are not allowed to purchase this product.

---------------------------------

SNES Program 9 Games: This program has included instructions, which is also very easy and quick is to do.

MegamanX/Monopoly/Mortal Kombat 3/Pit Fighter/Paper Boy 2/Pitfall/Mike Tysons Punchout/Tetris 3/ and King Fighter

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: -The Ultimate PSP software CD-
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 12:09:49 AM »
Dam!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: -The Ultimate PSP software CD-
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 01:03:33 AM »
lol got removed by ebay,same thing happened to me when i was trying to sell my modded xbox on there >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24