Poll

Is Kwame Brown a bust?

Yes. He's a bust. A decent bench player, maybe. Nothing more.
20 (87%)
No. Potentially he's a superstar. He just needs time.
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is Kwame Brown a bust?  (Read 1454 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Kwame Brown a bust?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 08:01:38 PM »
Kwame is just a soft player dude will ride the bench more than playing basketball.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 08:57:25 PM »
^^ I haven't seen any bad statements by Antonio about the Lakers

Kwame Brown is shit and he's just another shitty player who wears a headband

until he starts doin shit I think it's fair that everybody says he sucks

Anybody with the name "2 Cool 2 B A Jew" is definitely NOT cool, and most likely a white trailer trash neo-Nazi... :-X

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 09:06:08 PM »
Lets give Kwame adequate time to learn the triangle offense, but if we don't see improvement toward the end of the season, i'd say hes a bust.

PS-you're never online anymore NIK, that makes me sad like this- :'(

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 09:14:42 PM »
You have to understand, Antonio is an extreme pessimist. Especially when it comes to Laker players this season.

Pessimism has nothing to do with judging a player from his performances.
You're a dickryder who changed your opinion about Kwame with no reasons, i am not.

I didn't change my opinion, I just don't see why I should doubt him at such a young age when he has potential...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 09:16:13 PM »

PS-you're never online anymore NIK, that makes me sad like this- :'(

Yea, I know...My computer fuckin sucks and it restarts when I turn on AIM, but I'm getting AIM at my work, so I'll probably start getting on again soon.

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 12:09:19 PM »
hes not a bust PEOPLE HAVE TO REALIZE KWAMES A PROJECT HES STILL VERY RAW
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 12:14:20 PM »
There's gotta be more options.  Yes, but he is still young to change things around
I don't see him ever living up to his contract, but he I beilive he is still gonna be a solid role player before the season is over.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 12:23:18 PM »
as of this moment...hes descent...by the end of the year i expect him to at least find his way...but superstar...never

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 01:24:28 PM »
Nik just go to www.clublakers.com. They have a "post of the week" in the homepage.

-Lamar & Kwame: Ok, I love Odom, he’s long, athletic and as already shown he get have spectular games. However he must change his mentality to be much more aggresive, attack, look for his shot. With that said, I don’t know WTF he’s thinking shooting sooo many freaking 3’s every game. He usually shoots 3 or 4 and makes one. His shot is UGLY! Its flat, no arch and as Chick would say “a frozen rope.” Now Kwame is a whole diffferent story. I realize its early but he has the WORST hands of any big man I’ve ever seen. He can’t catch, has no touch around the basket and plays waaaaaaay too scared. There’s absolutely no reason a man of his size shouldn’t be pulling down 10-15 boards a night. I realize not everyone is offensively talented and that’s fine. We don’t need points from him, anytime he scores more than a few points I look at it as a bonus. How this guy was a #1 pick I’ll never know. Starting to remind me a lot of Sam Bowie going ahead of Jordan, expect Bowie was 10x better than Kwame. I’ll still be patient with him since his basketball I.Q. seems pretty low and he’s learning a new system. I expect big things from him at some point though.

Don't be mad on me. It's the post of the week.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 03:31:46 PM »
Good post. Almost as good as mine when Im aiming at posting good shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 05:06:23 PM »
The same things i'm repeating from this summer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 07:26:21 PM »
Nik just go to www.clublakers.com. They have a "post of the week" in the homepage.

-Lamar & Kwame: Ok, I love Odom, he’s long, athletic and as already shown he get have spectular games. However he must change his mentality to be much more aggresive, attack, look for his shot. With that said, I don’t know WTF he’s thinking shooting sooo many freaking 3’s every game. He usually shoots 3 or 4 and makes one. His shot is UGLY! Its flat, no arch and as Chick would say “a frozen rope.” Now Kwame is a whole diffferent story. I realize its early but he has the WORST hands of any big man I’ve ever seen. He can’t catch, has no touch around the basket and plays waaaaaaay too scared. There’s absolutely no reason a man of his size shouldn’t be pulling down 10-15 boards a night. I realize not everyone is offensively talented and that’s fine. We don’t need points from him, anytime he scores more than a few points I look at it as a bonus. How this guy was a #1 pick I’ll never know. Starting to remind me a lot of Sam Bowie going ahead of Jordan, expect Bowie was 10x better than Kwame. I’ll still be patient with him since his basketball I.Q. seems pretty low and he’s learning a new system. I expect big things from him at some point though.

Don't be mad on me. It's the post of the week.

At least he expects big things from him, unlike some pessimists I know...LOL. And Kwame should pull down 10-15 rebounds only cuz of his size? If that were the case, almost half the league would be pullin' in 10-15 rebounds...

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 12:03:21 AM »
I just can't believe this guy was the number 1 pick, was he really that good in college or what?

T-Dub

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 12:47:10 AM »
I just can't believe this guy was the number 1 pick, was he really that good in college or what?

he came out of high school...first number 1 pick out of high school.  He is 23 now. 

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2005, 01:19:27 AM »
Another wonderful performance against the Clippers: 2 points. :-X