Poll

Is Kwame Brown a bust?

Yes. He's a bust. A decent bench player, maybe. Nothing more.
20 (87%)
No. Potentially he's a superstar. He just needs time.
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is Kwame Brown a bust?  (Read 1455 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Kwame Brown a bust?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2005, 03:07:46 PM »
There definitely needs to be more options. No he is not nor will be a superstar anytime soon unless he gets hit by lightning. He can be and is a serviceable big that can get some garbage points, rebound and play d. His position post D is by far the best out of the Lakers big men right now. His offensive game right now is poor, but that will improve in time. He is not a 20/10 player but he can be a 12/7 type player which is all we really need from him right now. There is no reason he can't get there. What I see from him is that he looks uncomfortable and unsure of himself on the court. If he can get those issues together he'll be ok. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »
His problem is,he has butter fingers,the guy can't hang on to anything,he shaves away so many points b/c he can't finish strong or drops the ball when a guard passes him the ball under neeth the basket

The guy is not tough(he's soft),when he goes up for a put back or a lay-up he goes up like a lil bitch,he's always getting block,he's pathetic. >:(

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2005, 04:00:44 PM »
he fuckin sucks, period. you either got it or you don't, he's been in the fucking league long enough to learn how to score a couple baskets a night and he can't do it  ::)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 12:52:17 AM »
I can't believe a guy that is almost 7 feet tall can't even average 8-10 points per game...so far he looks like a bust...looks like another shitty trade by mitch...

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 11:10:57 AM »
he fuckin sucks, period. you either got it or you don't, he's been in the fucking league long enough to learn how to score a couple baskets a night and he can't do it  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 12:06:26 PM »
There definitely needs to be more options. No he is not nor will be a superstar anytime soon unless he gets hit by lightning. He can be and is a serviceable big that can get some garbage points, rebound and play d. His position post D is by far the best out of the Lakers big men right now. His offensive game right now is poor, but that will improve in time. He is not a 20/10 player but he can be a 12/7 type player which is all we really need from him right now. There is no reason he can't get there. What I see from him is that he looks uncomfortable and unsure of himself on the court. If he can get those issues together he'll be ok. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

^^^REAL Laker fan right here...I can never picture Antonio saying something like this. When the Lakers are in the most need of hope and are at their lowest point, Antonio likes to kick them in the back of the head.

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »
1. I'm doing it since this summer, when you was predicting 9+ wins for the month of November while i was being pessimistic.
2. I'm calling out Odom and Brown since this summer, when you was talking about them how "future superstars".
3. I haven't changed my opinion cause i was basically right.

Shut up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 09:10:21 PM »
1. I'm doing it since this summer, when you was predicting 9+ wins for the month of November while i was being pessimistic.
2. I'm calling out Odom and Brown since this summer, when you was talking about them how "future superstars".

Shut up.

You weren't right, it's not even all-star break yet...Lakers have always started slow, even in their championship runs, you fuckin hater. :-X

herpes

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 09:14:06 PM »
hows antonio a hater lmfao.  He is tame compared to how fans in ny are with there sport teams

herpes

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 09:15:47 PM »
and to answer the question, yes kwame brown is a bust.  After watching him in the east for the past 4 years, i could of told you he was a bust.  He was always compared to curry and chandler so i always kept a eye on him.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 09:16:08 PM »
hows antonio a hater lmfao.  He is tame compared to how fans in ny are with there sport teams

Just look how this year's AL MVP was treated lol

herpes

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 09:21:48 PM »

Just look how this year's AL MVP was treated lol
look at the headline of the new york daily news when arod won mvp.... MV....PU lol.  Shows you how demanding we are in new york

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 09:36:08 PM »
25 million a year...he aint supposed to choke in the playoffs...that goes for any city in the USA

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »
Compare the shit talking A Rod got to the shit talking Vladdy received after going 1-1000000 in the ALCS.  Arod saved the yankees asses last year vs the Twins and had a really good series vs Boston until the tide changed. 

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2005, 04:46:14 AM »

Shut up.

You weren't right, it's not even all-star break yet...Lakers have always started slow, even in their championship runs, you fuckin hater. :-X

So? I wasn't right because i'm right?
And if it was so obvious then why did you predict 9 wins in November?