Poll

Is Kwame Brown a bust?

Yes. He's a bust. A decent bench player, maybe. Nothing more.
20 (87%)
No. Potentially he's a superstar. He just needs time.
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Is Kwame Brown a bust?  (Read 1457 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Is Kwame Brown a bust?
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2005, 10:37:13 PM »
"In his unique and condescending way, Coach Phil Jackson questioned Kwame Brown's manhood Tuesday."

Shit.. it's over!!!

wheres that from? show it in its context

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2005, 11:11:07 PM »
"In his unique and condescending way, Coach Phil Jackson questioned Kwame Brown's manhood Tuesday."

Shit.. it's over!!!

Just some BS the media really blew out of proportion.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2005, 05:17:24 AM »
7 Even Just wants too be apart of this Laker thing.He loves been on our nuts.Fucking Faggot :camp:

He must still be mad that his Favorite team,the "Mav's" choked away the 2nd biggest lead in NBA history going in too the 4rth quarter against the Lakers,and guess who hit the game winning shot in that game? yup,Kobe...which explains his stupid ass sig,7 Even is a nother guy you can't take serious when it comes too the Lakers and Kobe (Tex19 been the other faggot you can't take serious when it comes too the Lakers and kobe (he's a spurs fan,we all know what The Lakers and kobe did too his sorry ass team ;D)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2005, 05:33:41 AM »

Shit.. it's over!!!

www.nba.com news, unfortunately you have to register to some annonying editors site to have access to the entire story so I couldnt give a good source/extended version

7 Even Just wants too be apart of this Laker thing.He loves been on our nuts.Fucking Faggot :camp:

He must still be mad that his Favorite team,the "Mav's" choked away the 2nd biggest lead in NBA history going in too the 4rth quarter against the Lakers,and guess who hit the game winning shot in that game? yup,Kobe...which explains his stupid ass sig,7 Even is a nother guy you can't take serious when it comes too the Lakers and Kobe (Tex19 been the other faggot you can't take serious when it comes too the Lakers and kobe (he's a spurs fan,we all know what The Lakers and kobe did too his sorry ass team ;D)

You mind if you change the station? I hate this song. How many times have you said that shit you just said already?
I always speak on basketball, never make personal attacks. Yet I always get attacked with off-topic arguments and insults. I'm the last one to feel shame in here.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2005, 05:57:41 AM »
In his unique and condescending way, Lakers coach Phil Jackson questioned Kwame Brown's manhood Tuesday. Brown has been out for almost three weeks with a strained right hamstring that was supposed to heal in two weeks. He's on the six-game road trip but is not expected to play tonight in Toronto or Friday night in Chicago.
-- Press-Enterprise

Los Angeles Times (registration required): "Injured forward Kwame Brown, who has been getting ribbed about his toughness, apparently misinterpreted some of it and didn't want to talk about it after Thursday's practice."

Brown Silent on Jackson Remarks

CHICAGO — Injured forward Kwame Brown, who has been getting ribbed about his toughness, apparently misinterpreted some of it and didn't want to talk about it after Thursday's practice. Brown asked for clarification from the Laker coaching staff before practice after Phil Jackson was quoted Wednesday as saying he often teased Brown about his sturdiness. "Someone called him up and conjectured what it meant rather than having an exact description of what I said," Jackson said Thursday. "His interpretation of it was I said I didn't think he worked hard. Kwame works very hard. He's a very willing person. He does everything we ask him and more. There's absolutely no problem with that at all." Brown has been sidelined for three weeks with a hamstring injury that was expected to take at least two weeks to heal. Brown, averaging 5.9 points and 6.2 rebounds, said he would not play tonight against Chicago. The Lakers' next game is Saturday in Minnesota. Jackson said Tuesday that "I'm not putting pressure on him" when asked about Brown's injury, then added with a smile that he mocked Brown about his toughness "every time I see him in the locker room.". Said Jackson on Thursday: "He laughs. He knows we're kidding with him". Brown was tight-lipped after Thursday's practice. "I won't talk about that," he said. "I'll talk about anything else.". What did he think about Jackson's quotes? "I don't know," Brown said. "I haven't read them". Jackson's recent comments lauding Toronto Raptor forward Chris Bosh irritated a Raptor official, who called them "unbelievable," according to the Toronto Star. "If someone asks our coach about a guy and he says, 'He's a great player,' that's fine," said the official, who was quoted anonymously. "But if he says, 'He's a great player and he'd look great in a Toronto uniform,' that's tampering". Jackson didn't go quite that far, and his observations on Bosh probably were not enough to warrant a case of tampering, a league official said. Jackson told reporters during a Wednesday morning shoot-around in Toronto, "There are some [players] that will be available in the year following that you obviously have to take a look at, and this kid here is one of them. "Chris Bosh, obviously everybody's going to be interested in and we think he's become quite a talent". Bosh, a third-year forward averaging 21.7 points and 10 rebounds, could become a restricted free agent after the 2006-07 season or unrestricted after 2007-08. Jackson clarified his comments after Thursday's practice. "I was just throwing that out there for them to have fun with it in Toronto," he said. "I hadn't seen him play. Think he's a franchise player? You think you want to give $10 million to $15 million to him over seven years?"
www.latimes.com
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 06:03:24 AM by Antonio »