Author Topic: AS Roma 1 - Juventus 4: Ibrahimovic is really the Son of God!!  (Read 186 times)

acbaylove

AS Roma 1 - Juventus 4: Ibrahimovic is really the Son of God!!
« on: November 19, 2005, 01:25:06 AM »
I can't wait. It's no doubt the most fierce rivalry in the Serie A right now. Totti vs Capello/Emerson. We betta win. 8)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 04:12:53 PM by Antonio »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tonight: AS Roma vs Juventus, Serie A
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 01:49:21 AM »
Well i dont like both teams, so i dont really care who wins.

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 02:05:18 AM »
lol

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 02:41:32 AM »
Well i dont like both teams, so i dont really care who wins.

That's it! Real - Barca is way more important for me.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 08:25:55 AM »

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 03:26:19 PM »
AS ROMA 1 - JUVENTUS 4 8)

Ibrahimovic scored one of the most amazing goal i've ever seen. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 04:15:48 PM »
http://www.raisport.rai.it/sportarticolo/0,10719,24607,00.html

Click on

Code: [Select]
VIDEO
- La sintesi della partita

to view the highlights of the match.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AS Roma 1 - Juventus 4: Ibrahimovic is really the Son of God!!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 04:19:28 PM »
http://www.raisport.rai.it/sportarticolo/0,10719,24607,00.html

Click on

Code: [Select]
VIDEO
- La sintesi della partita

to view the highlights of the match.

yea.. that goal was indeed an amazing one...

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 04:28:17 PM »
Man that goal totally shocked AS Roma. It killed them.

ABN

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 04:30:30 PM »
 :o amazing goal i still like this goal more ;D

BJV

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 06:00:27 PM »
I remember when Ibrahimovic was at Ajax, he mentioned himself in the third person when he was getting interviewed, no matter how good he is he's a jackass

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
It's like when i read from Dutch people that Van der Saar is/was a great goalkeeper. If you see it from an italian/Juventus prospective, he was been our worse GK ever. A fucking nightmare. Disgusting. It all depends. I understand that if you see Zlatan from your prospective, he might looks arrogant and stupid. But here he ain't acting dumb at all. Matter of fact he's acting very professional, and i guess being surrounded by real champions made it easier for him. He speaks italian quite well (if you notice his celebration of the goal he says "Mamma mia", in perfect Italian. And in the post-game interview he talks in fluent italian), and I got homies in Turin and they all say he is a quiet person, very nice, a great guy.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 02:32:43 AM »
It's like when i read from Dutch people that Van der Saar is/was a great goalkeeper. If you see it from an italian/Juventus prospective, he was been our worse GK ever. A fucking nightmare. Disgusting. It all depends. I understand that if you see Zlatan from your prospective, he might looks arrogant and stupid. But here he ain't acting dumb at all. Matter of fact he's acting very professional, and i guess being surrounded by real champions made it easier for him. He speaks italian quite well (if you notice his celebration of the goal he says "Mamma mia", in perfect Italian. And in the post-game interview he talks in fluent italian), and I got homies in Turin and they all say he is a quiet person, very nice, a great guy.

Maybe it's all a matter of feeling at home. I think Ibrahimovic has made a lot of progression in Italy. He speaks Italian well and the Italians love him, whereas Van der Sar never felt at home in Italy.

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 02:59:17 AM »
About Ibrahimovic, i think all he really need was a coach like Capello and a serious team like Juventus. Juventus is known for being the most professional and serious team in Italy, where they all respect the rules, where you can't act like a moron or they'll bench/trade/waive you and where you can't menace the society with your bullshit/contract problems (see Vieri, Zidane, Davids, etc..). Here it's like in the Marines. You have the rules, and you gotta respect them. We signed Mutu and he's like a kid, now. Genuine, nothing wrong done, he even quitted smoking and using drugs, and we gave him the minimum contract possible. Zebina was known for being a troublemaker: he's acting extremely professional. Vieira is acting professional. Ibrahimovic is acting professional. Nedved is acting professional. Del Piero is benched and he's acting professional. That's how it works here. Van der Saar was simply a stranger in the land of goalkeepers. He had to replace Angelo Peruzzi, the fans fav player, a real fan hero, the GK who gave us the Champions League against Ajax and the Intercontinental too. And he failed. Too much pressure, he didn't handle it.

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 06:03:19 AM »
two more goals for Trezeguet (Platini you're mad ?  ;D lol)