Author Topic: Mayweather vs. Mitchell  (Read 178 times)

Sikotic™

Mayweather vs. Mitchell
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:10:19 AM »
Good fuckin' fught.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Mayweather vs. Mitchell
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 09:33:52 PM »
uppin

just didnt want you to lose any confidence in your thread makin ability....so here's a reply...

yeah....good fight.  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 03:41:14 AM »
lol. I guess no one saw it except you and me. Too bad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
well, i saw it on tv saturday...i thought it was a rerun cuz it was actually on tv, and then i went out...so who won lol?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 03:15:47 PM »
well, i saw it on tv saturday...i thought it was a rerun cuz it was actually on tv, and then i went out...so who won lol?

Mayweather, by KO in the 6th. A body shot too. It wasnt an amazing fight....Mayweather is just too dominant right now. Hopefully he gets some more big name fights next year. They keep talkin about a fight with Zab Judah....should be a good fight. I dont see anyone beating Floyd right now tho.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 04:39:59 PM »

Mayweather, by KO in the 6th. A body shot too. It wasnt an amazing fight....Mayweather is just too dominant right now. Hopefully he gets some more big name fights next year. They keep talkin about a fight with Zab Judah....should be a good fight. I dont see anyone beating Floyd right now tho.

i don't think judah wants any parts of mayweather. dudes on fire right now

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 04:46:20 PM »
Mitchell is over the hill now

A fighter just put there to make Mayweather look even better.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 06:14:43 PM »
i don't feel like mayweather has any power.  those gloves he wears to protect his hands seem to take away all his power.   he was tagging gatti all day, but couldn't put him down (other than when gatti wasn't protecting himself off the expected break).  mitchell was taking his best shots as well.

additionally, mitchell could have continued even though he was being dominated; i felt it was suspiciously stopped prematurely.

mayweather is dominant and comically fast, but i'm skeptical of his power.  also, mitchell landed some clean shots.  if mayweather gets overconfident and tries to brawl with a better puncher like zab judah or kostya tszyu; that could become a problem for him.  i'm not giving ricky hatten any respect until he wins a fight outside of england.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2005, 01:21:54 AM »
A fight with kostya tszyu would be great.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 04:03:07 AM »
i don't feel like mayweather has any power.  those gloves he wears to protect his hands seem to take away all his power.   he was tagging gatti all day, but couldn't put him down (other than when gatti wasn't protecting himself off the expected break).  mitchell was taking his best shots as well.

additionally, mitchell could have continued even though he was being dominated; i felt it was suspiciously stopped prematurely.

mayweather is dominant and comically fast, but i'm skeptical of his power.  also, mitchell landed some clean shots.  if mayweather gets overconfident and tries to brawl with a better puncher like zab judah or kostya tszyu; that could become a problem for him.  i'm not giving ricky hatten any respect until he wins a fight outside of england.

He has had a fight outside England.
Why is it Americans think the U.S is the home of Boxing and every fighter should go there.
The sport came from England deal with it.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 04:34:24 AM »

he has power. if youve watched Gatti fight....youd know he takes tons of punishment. the fact that Mayweather dominated him so easily shows alot. Gatti is without a doubt a tough fighter....but he was picked apart easier then anyone ive seen in a long time. Ricky Hatten will get murdered against Mayweather. But yeah, Judah OR Tszyu would be good. I still give Mayweather the advantage. He's too smart in the ring. Real economical and very accurate with his punches. He's like a more powerful version of Pernell Whitaker.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 05:18:23 PM »

Why is it Americans think the U.S is the home of Boxing and every fighter should go there.

All of the big money pay per view fights happen in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Deal with it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 05:33:02 PM »

All of the big money pay per view fights happen in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Deal with it.

Did I say they never ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 05:35:03 PM »
The point is, the US is the home of boxing, and if you don't fight here then you're nothing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 05:46:41 PM »
The point is, the US is the home of boxing, and if you don't fight here then you're nothing.

lol
Cheers for the laugh
How can it be the home of Boxing when it was not born there ?

So if every good fighter comes over to England and fights say Ricky Hatton
like Cotto, Mayweather and all the rest and he beats them all
He still aint shit ?

Come on man
I agree fighters should go overseas and fight especially if they are world champions.
But to say they would be nothing is a bit harsh